BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Tript J.
Vancouver, BC
this exfoliates the skin without being too hard for my normal skin. reveals a healthy layer of skin after removing any dead skin. I use this once a week and find it to be quite effective.  You only need very little and it lasts a while.  It also doesn't just work great on my skin getting rid of the dead skin but it works great on my nose for the prevention of blackheads.
Sarah M.
Amsterdam
Love this product, very effective exfoliating product. Thick in consistency and must use on dry skin not wet for best results. Would recommend to others! Better to use once or twice a week maximum especially if you have sensitive skin. Product will last a long time.
Laura O.
London, ON
I love this product! I got a sample of it over a year ago and I've repurchased it a couple of times since! I use it a couple of times a week to remove dead skin and keep a smooth appearance - I also find that it minimizes the look of my pores and reduces my oils!
Alexandra S.
Montreal
YAAAASSSS! Love this exfoliator. I scrub it into my dry skin and then add some water. It lathers up and my face feels squeaky clean and smooth after. It's quite gentle for a physical exfoliator and I don't have any reactions even with my sensitive skin.
Laura D.
Dartmouth, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
Tried this after it was given to my mom. Almost stole it (sorry ma)! But in the end decided to girl up and buy my own. Gentle, great smell (orange-y). Noticed brightened skin right away. Wouldn’t recommend with sensitive skin- it roughed things up. Pricey so use only 1x week max.
Jade R.
Ayrshire
For me personally, this product was far too harsh on my skin. To the point where I had to pop a cold flannel over my face as my skin was bright red and fiery. I am a huge fan of the Origins products, but this one just wasn't for me.
Ramona E.
I am obsessed with this stuff !! It actually makes a dramatic difference on my skin. I use it about once a week and it's helped to even out my skin and improve the overall look. It's pricey but I'd say it's worth the full size.
amy g.
Glasgow
This has been a staple in my skincare cabinet for years now. It gives a thorough exfoliation without being too harsh, it has an oaty scent that I'm not mad about but isn't unpleasant. I find use of this once a week is enough to keep my skin bright and flake free (my skin can be on the dry side occasionally).
Tania M.
Saint Bruno, WY
Best product I have ever used to exfoliate skin. Only a small amount is needed for the entire face and it leaves the skin baby smooth. It's not irritating and should be fine for sensitive skin. Wish the price was a bit smaller but it's definitely worth it!
Alex K.
Brampton, Chesterfield
Really good exfoliator, without having annoying microbeads! My skin feels smoother and more refined after using. A little bit goes a long way. Can also be left on as a bit of a mask style treatment then exfoliated off
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.