BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion
Best skincare line I have used in a long time. I found it was really gentle on my sensitive skin, while still scrubbing away dirt/makeup and leaving my face super soft. Purchased in a set with other cleansers and lotions/eye cream and would definitely purchase again. The set is a good way to try multiple products at once.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I tried this product to try and even up my awful skin texture. I bought it from House of Fraser (UK department store). I don't remember the exact amount I paid for it but it was pretty pricey!

Anyway, the mask felt weirdly hot on my face and I found the fine particles to be rough. I found the mask to be quite irritating on my skin as I do have quite sensitive skin. I often find the more "natural" products actually irritate my skin more for some reason!

In the end I gave the product to my mum and she absolutely loved it, so I think it's perhaps better suited to non sensitive skin
natalie r.
I really like this scrub its great to use wet or dry, i had a sample size which lasted a long time, it is very rough and very harsh and thats the only reason it gets 4 out of 5 stars, it does hurt my skin, i have very sensitive skin when it comes to rough or abrasive things and this really does hurt, but i can not deny that it works it leaves my skin incredibly soft and renewed. Origins are one of my favourite brands so i can imagine i will eventually purchase the full size of this as it does what it says on the bottle so well. And it smells like a spa!
Hafsah A.
Jeddah, Western
Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion Love love love this product. It removes all the dead skin from my face and makes my skin super soft. It feels kinda itchy on face in the beginning but washing it off it gives a soothing effect. I make sure to carry it with me in my vanity bag wherever i have to go. It removes all the impurities and gives a very cooling effect.
Siv S.
Bergen
I adore this exfoliater. I use the korean 10 step skin care routine and this is one of the exfoliaters I love. I exfoliate the skin after water based cleanser 1-3 times a week. The products leaves the skin clean, and removes the outer layer without irritating the skin. The skin is does not feel dehydrated after use. The formula contains rice and lemon oil which brighten the skin, and promotes renewal of skin cells.
jac o.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is a great exfoliant at the end of the day to refresh your face before a nightly routine. The product is gentle on my skin but works hard enough to show a real difference. After a period of using every few days my skin feels softer and brighter. My advice it to always ensure you are moisturizing enough after using as it can dry out skin quickly. I will continue using Modern Friction in my skincare routine.
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
Product works great. It is thick with small beads to exfoliate. It tingles a bit before and after use. I keep my eyes closed while in use because it burns a bit even though I keep the product far away from the eye area. When I wash it off it also affects my eyes. I still love it though because of how my skin feels afterwards. I highly recommend.
Rachel W.
Goodman Place, Falkirk
I really like this scrub! It exfoliates my skin so gently, leaving it feeling smooth and soft. A little goes a really long way so it's great value for money! I bought this from Debenhams online and use it from time to time. The only reason I've not rated this product 5 stars is because I don't quite love it. I wouldn't buy it again but I wouldn't rush to the shops if I was running out.
Rhiannon C.
Victoria, BC
I really love this scrub. I use it around two times a week just because my skin is pretty sensitive- not that the product is harsh. It's very nice. I'm a first time user of it and I got a deluxe sized sample from Sephora, which you actually get a decent amount in. I'm impressed, and will probably be buying the full sized for my weekly routine.
Alison P.
Arnprior
I didn't notice much happen to my skin after I used this so I wasn't too impressed with it. I wouldn't repurchase a full size but I will give it a few more tries to see if it changes. I was expecting more from this product mainly because of the brand I guess but I haven't bought many of their products so I will see if they have any good products!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.