BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Emma T.
33 Beechmount Drive, Co Antrim , Belfast
Quite a gritty exfoliater but the skin feels like new. Great for pores tightening too. The skin is left bright and fresh but not tight. The best microdermabrasion exfoliater I have tried so far .
nahla h.
Edmonton, Alberta
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this as part of a set, has a strong and earthy strange smell but if smell doesn’t bother you, it’s good. It’s gentle so it doesn’t scratch the skin with the beads. face feels fresh soft and clean after using it
Meredith D.
Gentle dermabrasion is always nice on my skin. I find most of them are similar but this one does provide a more gentle exfoliation to your skin then others if you are more sensitive.
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
First off, there's so much product. It's amazing because if you're sensitive, just wet your hands. If you're not, use it with dry hands and you'll get a more intense exfoliant.
J W.
I use this whenever I have a big day coming up because it leaves me smooth and glowing. Applying makeup after using this is an absolute dream! It is expensive but you are getting a great product and I've had it for over a year and have not run out. Highly reccomend.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
Wasn’t the biggest fan of this. It worked okay, but not exfoliating enough for me. Didn’t make my skin as soft and smooth as other exfoliators do. It also smelled weird.
Emily B.
Bloomington, IN
It smells SO GOOD, and feels so gentle going on. I only use this about once a week, and every time I use it I am amazed because I SWEAR my skin feels like a fresh newborn’s.
Best skincare line I have used in a long time. I found it was really gentle on my sensitive skin, while still scrubbing away dirt/makeup and leaving my face super soft. Purchased in a set with other cleansers and lotions/eye cream and would definitely purchase again. The set is a good way to try multiple products at once.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I tried this product to try and even up my awful skin texture. I bought it from House of Fraser (UK department store). I don't remember the exact amount I paid for it but it was pretty pricey!

Anyway, the mask felt weirdly hot on my face and I found the fine particles to be rough. I found the mask to be quite irritating on my skin as I do have quite sensitive skin. I often find the more "natural" products actually irritate my skin more for some reason!

In the end I gave the product to my mum and she absolutely loved it, so I think it's perhaps better suited to non sensitive skin
natalie r.
I really like this scrub its great to use wet or dry, i had a sample size which lasted a long time, it is very rough and very harsh and thats the only reason it gets 4 out of 5 stars, it does hurt my skin, i have very sensitive skin when it comes to rough or abrasive things and this really does hurt, but i can not deny that it works it leaves my skin incredibly soft and renewed. Origins are one of my favourite brands so i can imagine i will eventually purchase the full size of this as it does what it says on the bottle so well. And it smells like a spa!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.