BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Briar H.
Morden, MB
I love this exfoliator! I find when my skin is getting a little clogged or gunky- I automatically reach for this stuff! It smells great (very citrusy), and doesn't burn at all when you put it on. I find that it clears out my pores magnificently, but I will often only see results the morning following my exfoliating process. HOWEVER- I wouldn't say this product is "gentle". I have sensitive- very dry skin and would only use this product once-twice a week MAX. Always follow up with plenty of moisturizer!
rachel l.
It’s a very nice cleanser. I use this one and have also used the cleanser in the orange squeeze tube and very much enjoy them both. Great at taking off excess/stubborn makeup as well as exfoliating my dead skin off
Carmen H.
Toronto, ON
This product is amazing! It is the perfect exfoliator. It is so gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling so amazing! I just love this product. Compared to other brands, this exfoliator not only works well but doesn't irritate your skin, which is amazing. I also think that it is reasonably affordable as well. If you're looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser, I would recommend this one.
ruby p.
Surrey, BC
This is amazing! I used it a few times a week and i loved it. Made my skin brighter and helped to lighten my scars. I loved the packaging and the price was reasonable as well. Originally it had come in a tub but then the packaging changed to a tube which i was super happy about. It is gentle for sensitive skin and left my skin feeling bright and clean. Amazing and definitely recommend.
lisa D.
u.k
The texture of this is creamy. It creates a great creamy lather with amazing exfoliating beads.

My skin feels super smooth after using this. Origins never fails to impress me with their products!
Monika D.
What can I say ??? Anything Origins is my fav , lots of amazing herbs in one tube , absolutely amazing scents ! Love the packaging and logo ! Product is the way to go to get a healthy skin without harsh chemical !!!
Thelma R.
Nogales
This make my skin looks great, no more dullness I love it. I use this 3 times or 2 in a week and the results are just perfect, I notice my make up look more beautiful after use this. My pores look more small
Stephanie G.
Miami
This exfoliator is not as gritty as ones I'll usually use, but I must say, I enjoy that sometimes. I really like it, I love the feel and scent of it. I use it when I'm not really looking for a intense scrub.
brittanydawnmoffatt M.
Calgary, AB
While it a little pricey - it’s worth it! It’s amazing, my skin has never felt so good. It feels instantly smooth, clean and moisturized after I use it. I received a sample size at Sephora and was hooked.
Marie-Helene B.
Sainte-Julie, QC
Great daily face cleanser thats gentle on the skin but though on dirt! Bought this at sephora in a christmas bundle with other origins products but will definetly be rebuying a full size bottle once this one is done!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.