BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
laurie g.
Owensboro, KY
Gentle enough to use daily if needed, but it gets the job done to where it is only needed once or twice a week. Wonderful in the winter months when skin seems to dry out so easily.
Brianna H.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely going to be a staple product for me. I get these white under the skin bumps that I couldn’t get rid of for literally 8 months or more. They were hardly noticeable- but when it’s your own face it really bothers you. I started using this product combined with blackhead strips and it actually Worked!!! So happy with the results. My skin is really smooth after use and it really preps your skin for serum/oil/cream whatever you use. Another great Origins product
gracie 🌻.
Coachella
I use this 2 times per week after cleansing my face. This product softens my skin so much and allows for flawless makeup application. This definitely improves my skin after each use. The 4.7 oz. bottle is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Pangdra Y.
It is too gentle to use as an exfoliator. I have cystic acne and I get very flaky skin. It doesn’t make my skin more dry. It’s actually very moisturizing, but it doesn’t remove the dead skin as much as I would prefer.
Sandra C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like how the the rice starch exfoliated my skin and leaves it looking and feeling very soft. As much as I love this face wash I don’t often buy it due to the price. I feel it’s s bit to expensive for the amount that comes in the tube.
Alicia F.
Hutto, TX
Purchased at: GPS Origins
Origins has some great products! It is on the pricey side, but you also don’t have all the chemicals like other products on your face. I like how the exfoliating helps make my skin feel healthier!
Jess B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Purchased at: Macy's
This scrub always leaves my skin feeling really fresh and soft! I use it when I start to feel like my skin is looking dull and it brightens it up every time. Everyone who exfoliates at home needs this product!
Nea D.
London
The best face scrub I ever tried . It’s very gentle on the skin, if you suffer from hyperpigmentation or have sensitive skin, these product is perfect for you. A little tips you can also use it as a lip exfoliator.
Michaela A.
Toronto, ON
I think it's a nice product that does exfoliate the surface of the skin, but I'm not necessarily seeing any major improvements in the texture of my skin. The exfoliating beads are quite large and I sometimes feel like I'm doing more damage than good. That said, it does smell nice and it leaves you with pretty soft skin right after you use it. I won't be repurchasing this product, but I will look into other Origins alternatives because I really do love the brand.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
This is one of my favorite scrubs. I have gone through 2 full sized tubes as well as a handful of free deluxe sized samples I got from Origins with purchase. Its a very thick, white, slightly sticky scrub that foams up plenty when it comes in contact with water. Usually I only exfoliate in the AM but since this scrub gets all my face makeup completely OFF I use this one before bed. You need very little, one tube will last you almost a year if you exfoliate once a week like I do. It gives me a deep down clean without irritating my skin or breaking it out. It doesnt dry out my skin and it doesnt leave a residue. 5 stars!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.