BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Pangdra Y.
It is too gentle to use as an exfoliator. I have cystic acne and I get very flaky skin. It doesn’t make my skin more dry. It’s actually very moisturizing, but it doesn’t remove the dead skin as much as I would prefer.
daDdyy_SUPREME G.
Wethersfield
Purchased at: Macy's
Very effective yet gentle, definitely great for sensitive skin among all other skin types.
Brianna H.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely going to be a staple product for me. I get these white under the skin bumps that I couldn’t get rid of for literally 8 months or more. They were hardly noticeable- but when it’s your own face it really bothers you. I started using this product combined with blackhead strips and it actually Worked!!! So happy with the results. My skin is really smooth after use and it really preps your skin for serum/oil/cream whatever you use. Another great Origins product
Alisha F.
Kirkwood, MO
This is a great exfoliator. I've been using it for 13 years. I started using it way back when I worked for Origins but I will continue to buy it because it is the only face scrub that actually scrubs off my dead skin fully and no other scrub has made my skin look as good as this one. Yeah its pricey but it will last a long time, only takes a little.
Caitrin A.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy this product a lot! It’s not too harsh, but leaves my skin soft and clean while clearing away any dead or dry skin i may have. I find it can be a little drying if used more than once a week, but overall I’ve found it to be an effective product.
Kim B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I do not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin. It says that it is gentle abrasion but it tore my skin to bits and left it dry and flaky.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love this brand. It is a little bit pricey, but the is one of the best scrubs that I've ever used. I use this twice a week to help get the dirt and grime of the week off. After I use this I follow by a good nighttime moiusturizers. It keeps my skin feeling baby soft and looking radiant. I highly recommend for anyone who wants better skin.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this scrub! I love that it’s natural and that the exfoliant is rounded rice beads, as opposed to the crushed shells that tear your skin. Start dry then wet your fingertips and rub around again. It makes my skin very soft
member-052d6
Purchased at: GPS Origins
When my fave is feeling a bit dry I love to use this to sluff off the dead skin. It leaves my skin feeling like I just went to the spa! Lasts a long time and smells great, too! If you want a fresh face use this!
Heather T.
Laguna Beach, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff smells like vacation! If you want baby soft skin you need this stuff. You’d never guess it would be as effective as it is because it’s so darn gentle on your ski. I love this stuff and recommend it to everyone I can. I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed in this product.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.