BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Vanessa S.
Norridge , IL
Hands down best exfoliator around!!! It's not harsh but gets deep into pores!!!
Rachelle M.
Love this, very exfoliating but not to hatsh, works well for sensitive skin.
Amber H.
I wasn't impressed. There are better drugstore brands for over half the cost!
member-052d6
Purchased at: GPS Origins
When my fave is feeling a bit dry I love to use this to sluff off the dead skin. It leaves my skin feeling like I just went to the spa! Lasts a long time and smells great, too! If you want a fresh face use this!
Alisha F.
Kirkwood, MO
This is a great exfoliator. I've been using it for 13 years. I started using it way back when I worked for Origins but I will continue to buy it because it is the only face scrub that actually scrubs off my dead skin fully and no other scrub has made my skin look as good as this one. Yeah its pricey but it will last a long time, only takes a little.
Kim B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I do not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin. It says that it is gentle abrasion but it tore my skin to bits and left it dry and flaky.
Caitrin A.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy this product a lot! It’s not too harsh, but leaves my skin soft and clean while clearing away any dead or dry skin i may have. I find it can be a little drying if used more than once a week, but overall I’ve found it to be an effective product.
daDdyy_SUPREME G.
Wethersfield
Purchased at: Macy's
Very effective yet gentle, definitely great for sensitive skin among all other skin types.
Marisol D.
Spring Valley, CA
This is my ultimate favorite exfoliator. I'm obsessed with the texture and the results. It works best when applying on slightly damp skin almost dry it really works to remove all dead skin. My skin feels baby soft after using this. I recommend this to everyone its gently enough for any skin type
Pangdra Y.
It is too gentle to use as an exfoliator. I have cystic acne and I get very flaky skin. It doesn’t make my skin more dry. It’s actually very moisturizing, but it doesn’t remove the dead skin as much as I would prefer.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.