BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
sapna p.
Warren, MI
Great for exfoliating your skin once in awhile. love this product. i use it 2 times a week.
Little A.
Love this scrub! skin feels smooth and clean after each use and a little goes a long way.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Love this!!! It exfoliates really well. Feels like my skin is peeling the dead skin away!
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pretty good exfoliator! Smells pretty good too! It's very gentle and won't dry out skin.
Sabrina B.
Gentle but very effective! good for all skin types. love origins and all their products.
Erica J.
Not too harsh on sensitive skin. Affordable and does the job of exfoliation. Repeat user
jodilynnthomas T.
Valley Vlg, CA
This and drBrandt work well for a mild exfoliation on sensitive skin. It also feels good.
Jess K.
Warren, NJ
Small amount needed to cleanse. Would have liked to have more! Little pricey but worth it
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I like this stuff. Good exfoliating and a decent price. The bottle lasts a long time too.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
My favorite exfoliant! Anything Origins is a great product. Good for combination skin.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.