BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Kon K.
I like this product so much !!!Super quality and so comfortable to use it !i love it sooooo much !
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great for sensitive skin. Doesn't have a dry feeling, More like dewy feel after using. Refreshing.
Julia R.
Alexandria, VA
Great natural exfoliator! Gets all the dead skin off while still being gentle :) Smells great too!
Patricia B.
Sharon Hill, PA
This product does the job. My face looks and feels so smooth and it is gentle and not harsh at all.
Charlene S.
Champlin , Mn
Greatest product. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Product is very gentile and not abrasive
Breanna R.
Rocklin, CA
Love modern friction! I use it once a week to remove any dead skin, it leaves my skin silky smooth.
Verna G.
Fort Washington, MD
Feels nice on the skin. Not sure how effective the dermabrasion is but the natural aspect is nice.
Courtney T.
Warrensburg, IL
It's okay... not exactly my favorite Origins product to use.. wish it had a better scent to it lol
Sarah P.
Downingtown, PA
Such an amazing exfoliater!! Leaves my face so smooth and clear! Cannot get any fresher than this
Nicole W.
Love this for when I feel like my pores are a little clogged but also gentle for everyday use...
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.