BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Nicole Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for oily skin with gentle exfoliation. Skin feels baby soft when finished. Very effective product
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Nice scrubby dermabrasion good smell and cleans skin nicely. Gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine
Abby Z.
Acton, MA
I love exfoliating scrubs and this one is amazing. Always leaves my skin super soft and smelling great.
sa e.
I love the way this scrub smells and feels on my skin. Skin really feels softer and cleaner after use.
Katt G.
Middleton, ID
Absolutely love this product, leaves my skin feeling great! Doesn't over exfoliate and it smells great!
Sarah K.
Essex Jct, VT
There isn't a single product that I have tried from Origins that I didn't like. Love Love Love Origins!
Rachel D.
Midlothian, VA
This feels marvelous on my face. It does a good job of taking off makeup and doesn't irritate my face.
Brittney M.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is so awesome. I love origins because all of their products are just like this one. Perfect!
Melarie M.
Plano, TX
The smell is amazing and is not too strong and has a good amount of froth in it and feels rejuvenating.
Katie K.
Hilton Head Island, SC
Far from gentle. I have super sensitive skin and this is so scratchy and leaves my face res and burning
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.