BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Miranda M.
I love this wash! I love the texture! And I love the smell! It's the perfect wash for my combination skin.
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
This is one of my favorite facial scrubs, I use it after checks and balances. I love it and I always use it
Michele M.
Union city , CA
Love this exfoliant! Leaves my skin feeling amazing and glowing! It has helped get rid of acne marks too!
Winola F.
Origins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion leaves my face squeaky clean without any harshness.
Mourin K.
Bronx, NY
I use this twice a week and I love it! Skin feel soo soft and clean with every use :) Highly recommend it
Nikoleta M.
Woodside, NY
Love the fresh smell and the way it exfoliates.It has a nice consistency and leaves skin fresh and deey.
Isabel J.
Morristown, NJ
A great deep cleanser without irritating those who have sensitive skin and does not dry out skin either.
Rebecca C.
Brookshire, TX
My favorite scrub by far. Haven’t found anything that compares to it and wouldn’t switch out for anything
Larissa P.
Chickamauga , GA
This stuff is the BEST. My face is so soft after using this & it smells and feels really good on my skin.
Elsa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this and how it smells!! I use it during a bath and just scrub away my face feels like a baby's !
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.