Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A gentle, dual phase cleanser infused with radiance-boosting white and purple rice. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Add some luxury to your lather. This gentle, dual phase cleanser transforms with water from silky oil to creamy milk. Infused with radiance-boosting white and purple rice, it illuminates skin as it melts away dirt, makeup, and impurities. Skin feels comfortably clean and soft, and looks positively luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Legend says that Japanese women who bathed in rice water were renowned for their youthful glow. Rice's skin-polishing properties made it an ancient beauty secret. It gently exfoliates to reveal soft, smooth, radiant skin. Purple rice from China, once reserved for nobility and called forbidden rice, is rich in antioxidants.

Do you recommend double cleansing or is this oil good enough on it's own?
Is this product worth it or good?
Does this smell ok? Does it work? I have had things that are so hyped up and they dont work
Start your review of Origins Modern Friction Cleansing Oil with Radiance-Boosting White & Purple Rice!
Thornton , CO
I love using this to remove my makeup prior to cleansing and it does a great job. It smells lovey and it’s very hydrating and nice. This leaves my skin clean of all makeup in a very easy swipe and it preps my skin flawlessly for cleansing
Cambridge, MA
One of my favourite cleansing oils, works really well to remove makeup and smells great! The bottle is easy enough to use, no need for a pump like other cleansing oils i’ve used, which helps when traveling!
Greenfield, MA
I have never purchased a oil cleanser before! This was by my supersize the best cleanser I have used for my night time routine! I love the friction clean you get with it! I love it with my Clarisonic too!
Star Valley, AZ
This is the best product I have ever used. Completely removed my makeup and leaves me face feeling wonderful. I love the anti-aging benefits and it smells fantastic!
Orange , CA
Does a good breaking down makeup all around your eyes but I wish it could take off waterproof makeup so that it can be a great product that does it all in one swing.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Picayune, MS
1,015 reviews
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Waukegan, IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: belk
This product smells good but doesn’t do the best job taking off my makeup. I still go over it after with another cleanser before I use a scrub to exfoliate.
This product is interesting. You shake it and ru. It in your hands and then run your face and it feels like a spa. It turns milky and makes my skin soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...