Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A gentle, dual phase cleanser infused with radiance-boosting white and purple rice. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Add some luxury to your lather. This gentle, dual phase cleanser transforms with water from silky oil to creamy milk. Infused with radiance-boosting white and purple rice, it illuminates skin as it melts away dirt, makeup, and impurities. Skin feels comfortably clean and soft, and looks positively luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Legend says that Japanese women who bathed in rice water were renowned for their youthful glow. Rice's skin-polishing properties made it an ancient beauty secret. It gently exfoliates to reveal soft, smooth, radiant skin. Purple rice from China, once reserved for nobility and called forbidden rice, is rich in antioxidants.

Do you recommend double cleansing or is this oil good enough on it's own?
Is this product worth it or good?
Does this smell ok? Does it work? I have had things that are so hyped up and they dont work
Start your review of Origins Modern Friction Cleansing Oil with Radiance-Boosting White & Purple Rice!
I really like this cleansing oil! It is nice and gentle on my skin and removes my makeup well too. I love that you don't have to wet it first to apply because it makes it easier to get it all over my face and not waste any by letting it slip through my fingers. I would definitely repurchase if they were a cruelty free brand
Over the course of two years I have purchased two bottles. In the beginning I used it frequently. Now I use it sporadically, in conjunction with other cleansers I have. Mostly, double cleansing.

It has a nice scent. And the warming effect is nice, although brief. But not too strong. I am not sure what the purpose of the warming effect is. Although if read the product description and/or label, maybe I would know.

Sayreville, NJ
Decent oil cleanser. It removes makeup (I don't wear heavy makeup). It cleanses my skin and leaves behind little to no residue. The parts I don't like about it: 1. The fragrance 2. It doesn't effortlessly glide onto the skin 3. I see no other benefits with this product (not hydrating, etc.)
A friend gave me this as a gift and it was my first time using an oil cleaner and I’m kind of addicted now! As a heavy eye make up user it has always been kind of a pain to get my make up off at night, and this slides it right off, while also moisturizing my dry skin. I brought it with me on a recent trip to the desert and it was perfect! Highly recommend!
exeter
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cleansing oil! It’s at an affordable price too! I like the light smell it has and the thickness of the oil. I love that it heats up a little when I rub it on my face as well. It is not an oil for makeup removal especially around the eyes but if you just want an extra boost of pure radiance this is the oil for you!
i love the scent and color of this -- the way it warms up between your hands. it doesn't really lather with water and may cause occasional breakouts, so i've tapered off using it
Phoenix, AZ
Origins Modern Friction Cleansing Oil with Radiance-Boosting White & Purple Rice uploaded by Genesis A.
I love that you can feel this heat up as you massage your skin! It’s so gentle on the skin and leaves a healthy glow once it’s washed off. I wasn’t expecting to love this cleansing oil so much, I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Austin, TX
OH MY GAWD, YOU GUYS -- this cleansing oil is UH-mazing!!!! I don't usually believe all the hype around the upscale cleansing products; in my experience, they never work any better than Aveeno or any of the other drug store face cleansers, but they charge three times as much. However, being a skincare junkie, I really wanted to up my cleansing game, so when I saw a) how amazing the reviews for this were, and b) that it included rice in its formulation, I just had to give it a shot. Having used Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder, I am familiar with the amazing effect rice has on your skin. This cleansing oil is no different. It leaves your skin feeling smooth, soft as a baby's bottom, and oddly exfoliated, even though there are no microbeads or harsh chemicals. The oil is delightful and yet powerful. My skin feels totally clean but also moisturized, unlike most cleansers that leave my skin feeling stripped of moisture. This is, without a doubt, the BEST cleansing product I have ever used. I am so in love!!!! At $29, it's a steal, imho. Run, don't walk. This ish is legit!
Long Is City, NY
It has a funny sensation once you warm it up, as you actually feel it heating. It melts the makeup and it is a very consistent option for a first step if you double cleanse.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleansing oil is highly fragranced, so beware if you're sensitive to smells! That said, I do like the scent of it, but I have to be careful not to get it into my eyes because it stings a bit. This oil does an effective job as my first cleanse, and leaves my skin looking a bit more radiant than before. I wish it had a pump dispenser though! Its current screw top is a pain to work with.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...