Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A gentle, dual phase cleanser infused with radiance-boosting white and purple rice. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Add some luxury to your lather. This gentle, dual phase cleanser transforms with water from silky oil to creamy milk. Infused with radiance-boosting white and purple rice, it illuminates skin as it melts away dirt, makeup, and impurities. Skin feels comfortably clean and soft, and looks positively luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Legend says that Japanese women who bathed in rice water were renowned for their youthful glow. Rice's skin-polishing properties made it an ancient beauty secret. It gently exfoliates to reveal soft, smooth, radiant skin. Purple rice from China, once reserved for nobility and called forbidden rice, is rich in antioxidants.

Do you recommend double cleansing or is this oil good enough on it's own?
Is this product worth it or good?
Does this smell ok? Does it work? I have had things that are so hyped up and they dont work
Start your review of Origins Modern Friction Cleansing Oil with Radiance-Boosting White & Purple Rice!
Ash Green, Coventry
I've tried lots of oil cleansers and cleansing balms (IT, Farmacy, Josie Maran, Bosica, olive oil, Sunday Riley, Ole henriksen, etc) and this is my favorite! Leaves me feeling super clean and gives a radiance to my complexion. Just don't put it near your eyes
Calgary, AB
Its a dual phase cleanser. So good for all skin types. Adds radiance to the skin. It turns from silky oil to creamy milk when it comes in contact with water.
Mississauga
It's really good, takes the makeup and gunk right off. It also smells amazing. I wish it came with a pump though that's the only thing.
alriyadh
1,159 reviews
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This product is superb quality and is made of high quality raw materials and I advise everyone to use it always because it is wonderful
alriyadh
1,159 reviews
Pickering
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was soothing and really good to use it gave a nice shine to your whole face but you couldn't put it near your eye area
damietta
My favorite product .I love it very much.My favorite product .I love it very much.My favorite product .I love it very much
Edmonton, AB
Smells great and feels great too! It always gets all my makeup off, I was skeptical at first but it always does the job!
Wilmington, DE
This cleansing oil not only does the job of thoroughly cleansing my face but is non-drying as well. Love it !!!!
cancun
Amaizing product my skin can feel softly and I love to repeat user I really want it again improve no more plastic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...