Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Beauty a.
So extra. Just put on any hydrating essence/toner/thin moisturizer before some masks to make them more effective.
Brittney H.
I don’t really see a difference in the way my face mask sits using this but I still continue to use it since I have it. I wouldn’t purchase it, a bit of a gimmick in my opinion.
This was not my favorite, it actually made me break out on top of not doing anything. Was not a huge fan unfortunately although I love the brand. Did not meet my expectations maybe the formula needs to be improved a little more.
Meldin G.
Masks don’t need primera. This is a gimmick and it does absolutely nothing to enhance the effect of a mask. All masks are topical treatments and they will only go so deep into your skin. This primer won’t help one bit. I didn’t see that it did anything to improve on the effectiveness on the masks I used.
Valeria B.
Nuevo León
It doesn’t do anything. It’s pretty disappointing. It doesn’t change anything about the mask you use
Rebecca N.
Kenmore, WA
I’m pretty sure this is just water... didn’t notice any difference in the way my mask worked when I sprayed this. Don’t waste your money
Yasmin S.
I hate it. Didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Didn't like it at all. I had to return it
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
I did not notice any difference when using this before applying my face masks. It's like a water spray...

I don't recommend this!
Kaylynn C.
W Hollywood, CA
Honestly this product was a bit of a disappointment. I was skeptical when I first read about it, and unfortunately after using it I must say that I think it is a gimmicky product. I didn't notice any sort of difference in the way that my masks felt when I primed my skin with this mist. It honestly felt comparable to spraying my face with my Mario Badescu rosewater spray prior to putting on a face mask. It may add a little extra moisture, but for the price point I think your money is better spent on a different product.
lauren w.
Little Rock, AR
i really don't want to give this product one star but it really doesn't do anything at all! i feel like it's gimmicky and it didn't do anything. i absolutely LOVE the brand origins but this wasn't my favorite product!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.