Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#55 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

Expires Today

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Elena A.
Elena A.
Dallas, TX

I don't see the real need in another step when applying a mask but I do see the logic. It feels as if the mask goes on the skin better when applying this primer. It doesn't seem to dry my skin out and it doesn't dry the mask fast so I feel like the mask has more time to work as much as it can.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Atlanta, GA

I love makeup, and I've come to realize that priming the face before makeup is key. This primer is unlike any other one I have used! It is amazing and left my skin soft smooth, and while it held my makeup on, it also made it easier to remove. I really really recommend this product to everyone!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX

I do not see the point of this product. I had a sample of this and used it before a clay mask and a hydrating mask. I saw no difference. I personally think this is just a gimmick. I do not see the need to purchase this product and I don't think it is a necessary step in your skincare routine.
Mala K.
Mala K.
Rantoul, IL

I received a mini facial with this product and I can feel the difference with my skin. I feel like it enhances the function of the mask. I have oily combination skin and it made it feel refreshing. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to get the most out their mask treatment.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Hamburg, NY

This product is ok... It feels refreshing when applied, But in my opinion not necessary to achieve the results of your mask. This might be good for peel off masks, but for me being very oily in general, most of my masks are clay. Be careful if you have lash extensions, this product has oils!
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

I received a sample size of Origins Maskimizer through a beauty subscription service. It seems like a great idea, but I didn't see any difference between the times I used it compared to the times I didn't use it. I suggest using your money on a great mask instead of purchasing this product.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Bradenton, FL

Very hydrating and refreshing on the skin. Not a necessity, but it makes you feel like you are getting more out of your face masks. It's an interesting product because there aren't many other things on the market that are similar to this. Definitely worth a try if you are a face mask lover.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Stratford, OK

I like this primer. it isn't greasy or slimey. It does help with minimizing finelines and doesn't seem to make my makeup slide off, which is a good thing for a primer. It met my expectations even for the price! I probably would buy it again, but I do have primers that I prefer over this one.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom had purchased this for herself but never used it so she gave it to me. I have always been a fan of Origins products. I was having a lot of break outs and this has helped calm them down a little bit. I'm still looking for a permanent product to use, but I might come back to this one.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I got this in my Sephora Play! Box. I'll admit I'm not an avid mask user so maybe I can't appreciate its true potential. I'm not sure it did anything additional to the mask I used. I don't think I'd spend money on a full bottle, but for those who use masks regularly it may be worth a buy!
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?