Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Becky M.
Becky M.
Cincinnati , OH

I received a sample of this, and thought it was an interesting product. It primes your skin prior to putting on a mask, and although I didn't notice a significant difference in the application, it was a nice product. Pleasant scent, and as always I enjoy the Origins brand. I would be willing to try it again.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Searcy, AR

I'm so glad they made a prep step before mask. It allows you to see the best results from your mask. It's like softners from Shieseido.
The best way to explain what this does is...
Does a sponge clean up a mess better when it's dry or when it's wet?? When it's yet!! So that's what it's doing for your skin
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
E Longmeadow, MA

A definite must use before every mask/serum/night cream. I use it every single day before my morning moisturizer and at night before my skin care routine. Makes me feel like I'm getting the most out of my products, and as skin care can be pricey it stretches those dollars into results (which we all want)!
Sami M.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA

I honestly think this product works! Some people might think it's just a gimmick, but I feel like my masks set into my skin better with it. But the way it feels alone is enough to make me repurchase! It has such a cooling, purifying, soothing feel when you first spray it! Definitely a repurchase for me.
Hana B.
Hana B.
Alameda, CA

The packaging is beautiful! I love origin masks, so when they came out with a mask primer that would enhance the who make process I was sold!
How it feels?
Almost like you are spraying water on your face
Price:
$22.00
Does it work?
Overall, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Ashlein S.
Ashlein S.

This product is not necessary buuut ladies if you love placing masks on your face and have them come off with no problem, I strongly suggest. The first thing i noticed was the texture it was just like water, my face felt like I drank a big gulp of water! Super hydrating even before the mask is placed!
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Boise, ID

Ok so at first I saw this and thought it was a very interesting product come to find out that it's just an unnecessary extra step when doing a mask I didn't see a difference in using it compared to just applying the face mask normals plus origins isn't a cheap brand and you don't get a lot of product
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN

I have tried the origins masks before for about a month with out the primer. the waited a month with no masks and then tried it with the next month and o.m.g. guys it's so worth it the effectiveness of the mask and the quickness that it helps clear up my skin and it leaves me feeling dew and great
thalia r.
thalia r.

I did not like this at all hence the one star. First, I didn't even like the way it sprayed my face. Face sprays are usually finely misted and this felt like a bucket to the face. Although the scent was nice, It really didn't do much to my skin to make me think i needed it in my everyday routine.
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?