BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
MyLifeAsJanet ..
Providence
I like to grab for this if I can't get to my Mario badesicu, i got a sample of this product at an event and fell in love, really locks in my makeup and doesn't have a strong perfume smell to it at all deft need to get a bigger one
Corah W.
Lakewood, OH
I use this before i do any of my face masks, and while i'm not 100% sure that it does what it says, whenever i don't use it i see a slight difference in how well my skin looked afterwards. So i think that it is working but i feel like if i didn't have it i wouldn't mind.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Not my favorite. It didn't soak into my skin like oils usually do, and it left my face feeling wet. I've only used this once but I felt very disappointed. I feel like the price should be lowered because of the quality of this product.
Super soft and nice on my sensitive skin. I love it and really hope that it gets more popularity because it is a very nice item. It has a very cool bottle and it is a good value and I do enjoy using it all. I would for sure buy it again and say to get it to others.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Great primer, really locks in my foundation without having to use a lot of product and protects my skin from having makeup clogging my pores, I enjoy that it's water instead of cream so I don't have to touch my face as much
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love masks especially before a special event or when I feel like my face needs a lift or some hydration. A bit pricey but worth the purchase, gives my face a great glow and soft feeling, I feel like it also minimizes my pores and imperfections
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
Meh ......this didn't do anything for me I would suggest just spraying rose water on your face instead of this and the Mario bedescu kind is half the price and doesn't more for my skin it also broke me out every time I used it
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
I like the primary feel nice on my face was refreshing. left my skin soft and look nice I think I'll actually purchase of four because I don't know like before the mask!
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
This is very cool when it comes to masking which I do often. It gives your mask a better results. Who would have ever thought to prime your face mask. Hydration is very important even on oily skin. It is good to have that extra boost.
Paula D.
New York
This masking primer is not too bad. I sprayed before my makeup routine and let it sit for a bit and it was somewhat sticky. I let it sit for a little longer and I guess my skin absorbed it. It was perfectly fine after that!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.