Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Sandy Hook, CT

I was very excited to try this product because I had heard a lot about it but was a little skeptical at first as to how well it would work. I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased this. It really preps your skin for whatever mask you decide to use after. It is light and refreshing and makes your skin feel clean even before the use of a mask.
Vedrana H.
Vedrana H.

I've used it mainly before my Originst Intense Night Drink up mask because I like to prepare my skin before any other products. Firstly, I got it like a tester but then I bought the whole package and I'm using it ever since (2 times a week). I would reccommend it for anyone who has sensitive skin which reacts after using this kind of products.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

I received a small sample of this product from my Play! by Sephora subscription box. I was able to get two uses out of it, so I couldn't really make a decision on whether I liked it or not. I noticed it made my skin a bit more glowy, which I am a fan of. If you like masks I think this would be a nice product to add to your weekly mask routine.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

I didn't really believe in products like this before I tried it... So glad that I got the chance to because it totally changed my opinion. LOVE using this along with my origins clear improvement mask and the drink up intensive (it smells so good)! Perfect pair! Also love the Origins brand in general, amazing products and relatively priced!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Tucson, AZ

I honestly have to say I can't put a mask on without it lol. I can definitely tell that my masks go on smoothr and they feel like they work better! Not to mention I don't have to rub my face raw to get drying masks off anymore. If you don't believe in this product just look at the ingredients they almost all benefit the skin in some way!!
Anthea S.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

I was excited to try this since I'm a devoted user of face masks in general,
but I honestly couldn't see any benefit to using this. I tried it under several different masks, but I don't think it made a difference to the masks' performance. Using water is just as effective. I gave it two stars because it didn't negatively affect my skin.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

...there is a primer for everything. Honestly, I don't use primers for eyes, lips, etc. I thought this was a little "out there" as well. It's not. I love it! My masks go on like velvet. It also aids in smooth, mess free removal. I really enjoy this produtct. I will be purchasing the full size. I got the sample as a points purchase set.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL

I use this before both mud/charcoal masks as well as before sheet masks. It has a lovely minty scent and feels very refreshing. Once you pay it into the skin you are prepped and ready for your mask. I definitely feel like it improves the benefits you see from your masks, allowing them to more deeply cleanse and moisturize your skin.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really love origins products. While this a little pricey in my opinion, I always love to splurge on skincare because it's so important. I do like this product, but I am unsure if I will purchase this again because I didn't see a huge change, and would rather spend my money on another product that could make a bigger difference.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Interlochen, MI

i thought this was a neutral product. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me and i liked what it did for her. it did meet my expectations to a point half and half effective.disapointing i wish it had worked as well for me as her. there is room for improvement however it is still anamazing prduct i am still using it
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now