Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

I didn't really believe in products like this before I tried it... So glad that I got the chance to because it totally changed my opinion. LOVE using this along with my origins clear improvement mask and the drink up intensive (it smells so good)! Perfect pair! Also love the Origins brand in general, amazing products and relatively priced!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Tucson, AZ

I honestly have to say I can't put a mask on without it lol. I can definitely tell that my masks go on smoothr and they feel like they work better! Not to mention I don't have to rub my face raw to get drying masks off anymore. If you don't believe in this product just look at the ingredients they almost all benefit the skin in some way!!
Anthea S.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

I was excited to try this since I'm a devoted user of face masks in general,
but I honestly couldn't see any benefit to using this. I tried it under several different masks, but I don't think it made a difference to the masks' performance. Using water is just as effective. I gave it two stars because it didn't negatively affect my skin.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

...there is a primer for everything. Honestly, I don't use primers for eyes, lips, etc. I thought this was a little "out there" as well. It's not. I love it! My masks go on like velvet. It also aids in smooth, mess free removal. I really enjoy this produtct. I will be purchasing the full size. I got the sample as a points purchase set.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL

I use this before both mud/charcoal masks as well as before sheet masks. It has a lovely minty scent and feels very refreshing. Once you pay it into the skin you are prepped and ready for your mask. I definitely feel like it improves the benefits you see from your masks, allowing them to more deeply cleanse and moisturize your skin.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really love origins products. While this a little pricey in my opinion, I always love to splurge on skincare because it's so important. I do like this product, but I am unsure if I will purchase this again because I didn't see a huge change, and would rather spend my money on another product that could make a bigger difference.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Interlochen, MI

i thought this was a neutral product. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me and i liked what it did for her. it did meet my expectations to a point half and half effective.disapointing i wish it had worked as well for me as her. there is room for improvement however it is still anamazing prduct i am still using it
Maria G.
Maria G.
California City, CA

Its sooo good... this help so much for your face.. I recommend it to you, Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA

I didn't realize that there is literally a primer for everything! It's very nice packaging for easy access of application. I'm an avid Origins user. It's very helpful to easy mask application and you don't need to use as much and it makes it so much easier and less of a mess to take off. I definitely recommend this product.
Emily  S.
Emily S.
Sammamish, WA

Great Product! have been using this for about 3-4 months now and I really do see changes and progress in my skin! My face has become more smooth and soft and I haven;t been breaking out as much as before. This product is quite pricey for just that little product but, i would recommend this to my friends and family members.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now