Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#39 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Maria C.
Maria C.

This is my go to primer before using one of my acne eliminating and face clearing face masks! It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and ready for the treatment it's about to receive. The price is also very reasonable.
Sonal S.
Sonal S.

Didn't really think that this product was necessary. You can easily get the same results by using a toner. Hard to justify the price for this extremely limited use
Martha W.
Martha W.

I got this in a Origins Mask Trio and I noticed that it was hard to spray on my face because it pretty much shot out and got in my eyes even when I closed them. I also did not really notice a difference using this and not using this with the Origins face masks
Christy H.
Christy H.

:) great product. Great for dry skin. Hbcdhikjdjdbdbxudbbshs shxbdbxuxb dhdusbsbshshs
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Orwell, OH

I have been told by friends for months to try this and I finally did. I wasn't completely disappointed but I also wasn't overly happy with my results.
Sara P.
Sara P.

This primer leaves the skin excellent in the morning, does not even need makeup since it leaves luminous and moisturized skin I really love it
April S.
April S.
Sacramento, CA

It felt a bit grimey and oily on my face. I didn't like the way it felt when I put it on. It did not feel gentle on my face. It went on smooth but felt a bit thick on my face as well.I purchased online and decided to give it a try due to the good price it was.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

I love origins. I loved the consistency of this. I feel that it is a good value. It did meet my expectations. But I have found better products out there for my skin and it's needs. I would say to give it a try.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Evans Mills, NY

Honestly I love Origins products they work great! I am still currently finishing this bottle up at home. I will purchase more Origins products. Yes they are pricey, but worth it. It met all my expectations. I will definitely recommend this products to family and friends.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

The following is my first impressions of the Origins Maskimizer. The packaging gives off a very clean and fresh vibe. The product definitely meets my expectations. The primer made a huge difference when applying a mask. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who uses mask primers.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now