Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM

The smell isn't the most amazing. It made my sensitive skin break out. It felt a bit ouly as well.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.
Manhattan, KS

Never tried it but seems great and I always wanted a primer to try out and yeah hope I get it free
As a woman that loves makeup, I also love to take care of my face. This product is great for that.
Qurat S.
Qurat S.
Arlington Heights, IL

This is awesome and i loved it. will use it again and i recommend it to othets. love love love it.
Sue R.
Sue R.
Corbin, KY

Tried this product but seemed to have a lot of break outs after use. I probably won't buy it again
Yerin L.
Yerin L.
Renton, WA

This is a very good product. It helps me boost my skin pretty good. I live this product so much 😍
alexis v.
alexis v.
Coraopolis, PA

I really enjoyed this product. It made my skin feel fresh.. I like it cause it was a primer also!
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Lancaster, CA

Maybe a little bit of moisture. immediately upon trying the sample, I would never buy this. Sorry
Kim J.
Kim J.

It didn't make a difference for me and didn't seem to increase the performance of my mask for me.
Paulette P.
Paulette P.

Me encanta completamente. A mi gusto es bastante agradable su consistencia. Me funciona muy bien
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now