BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Elisabeth B.
this product give me life it's really help my skin to be radiant and shine bright i love it
Lesley M.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I love this mask primer it leaves my skin feeling smooth and oh my god!
Yvette S.
Velvety smooth on my skin. Didn't need to a lot of product. Kept my skin nicely hydrated
Teagan J.
Love it!!!! Definitely helps my skin be brighter! It's a gentle feeling. It's great !!!!
Gul S.
Probably one of the best mask primer I have ever used leaves my skin very soft and shiny
Christy H.
:) great product. Great for dry skin. Hbcdhikjdjdbdbxudbbshs shxbdbxuxb dhdusbsbshshs
Alexis C.
Dover, DE
It smelled terrible. I hated the smell. It did abdominal nothing for my face. At all.
Brandee C.
Love this primer! I always put it on before applying my compact for a smooth finish
Michaela M.
Mesa, AZ
I use this before putting on my charcol mask and it really is amazing. It is very gentle and assist with the mask. I use this as regularly as I do my mask and definitely notice a different if I do not use it!
Eileen O.
Dunlap, TN
Didn't notice much change after a few months of useless
Face had dry spots. In the txone
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.