Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Marietta, GA
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Mask is great but not really worth the money. You can get a mask just as good as this for much cheaper.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Omaha, NE
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love this! Makes hard-to-get-off masks (ahem, perhaps a certain charcoal mask from the same brand) much easier to get off. Also, making sure skin is fully hydrated ensures the highest efficacy of any subsequent treatments and this primer does just that. The nozzle, however, does not work very well.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
marlen p.
marlen p.
Nov. 30, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I was actually surprised that I liked this product a lot. Haven't stop used it. Doesn't dry my face.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Kings Park, NY
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
really pleased with the results i got out of this product. inexpensive and definitely worth it!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I tried Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer before I used their awesome charcoal mask. I was very impressed with how much moisture it gave my skin. I have dry skin normally, and my skin felt so smooth after using this. I think it really helped my skin get the best benefit from my mask. I never would have thought my skin needed a "primer" before a mask. I tried a sample first, and immediately bought the full size product. My skin feels much better after using this before my mask!
Adna M.
Adna M.
Rocky hill , CT
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Use this every morning and works wonders on the skin Use it almost everyday is very gentle on the skin
Hanh N.
Hanh N.
Seaside, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I normally don't write reviews, but in this case, I had to. The consistency is smooth and does a really good job of priming my face for masks. It keeps my charcoal masks from drying out, which I liked since they tend to dry super unevenly

I got mine at Macy's with my Plenti points, so it wasn't super pricey, but if I was buying it without any promotions, I probably would have been a bit iffy. The packaging was sleek and simple and the bottle was easy to use.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love origins products. This mask serum is no exception. Nothing like a primer to help advance the way a mask works and it's effectiveness.
yanira R.
yanira R.
Uniondale, NY
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I got a small sample of it and deff repurchased! You don't have to use it as a mask primer I usually just spray some on to get a fresh clean feeling it's very gentle. I would recommend to others if your a fan of facial sprays deff purchase.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?