BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
Excelent product its so eficient that u will throw anything else u have in the trash cause this is awesome
Cecilia Z.
Indio, CA
Came in a set at Sephora. I used it probably twice. Made my skin feel fresh. Going to get more for sure. ūü§óūü§ó
Jessica M.
Whitestown, IN
I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. absolutely the best mask ever and I recommend it to everyone.
Haley A.
Los Angeles, CA
This helps my masks work 10x better than without it. It preps
My face for the mask and it is truly amazing!
Rae B.
Winter Springs, FL
Doesn't necessarily prime the face for makeup use, but it does help to make skin softer and clear up acne.
Mia H.
West Haven, CT
Great feels very light and fresh definitely great quality product and have used very similar brand products
Madeline V.
Dublin, OH
Nice prouduct and well priced. Works well with dry skin, it makes my mask go on smoother. Would recommend.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I love origin maximizer prep and prim my skin for my face now skin is left feeling soft clean and glowing.
Cecilia V.
I do like this stuff and it really does inhance your masks. It's just a little pricey and not a necessity .
Brittany B.
Cleveland, OH
I love using this product. A little goes a long way, and I noticed a difference in my skin in just a week.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.