Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Sally H.
Sally H.

Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Piscataway, NJ

This works perfectly to prep your face for your weekly mask. For the price, I really can't complain. The product does what it is supposed to do. I purchased the product from Sephora. The packaging is okay. I would definitely recommend this!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

I didn't really believe in products like this before I tried it... So glad that I got the chance to because it totally changed my opinion. LOVE using this along with my origins clear improvement mask and the drink up intensive (it smells so good)! Perfect pair! Also love the Origins brand in general, amazing products and relatively priced!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV

I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome product!! Really works! Origins is a great brand and their products never cease to amaze me!
Nichole G.
Nichole G.

Love it! Smells great. Feels great! Made my skin feel amazing and look refreshed and bright.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Dallas, TX

I have used this a few times it works great and make my skin feel great and also gave my a glow I would not normally have. This is a pricey item so I would purchase with the intent to use. It is like nothing I have tried before. The bottle and packaging is great! I would suggest trying it out first it is different.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Me parece super que buena, con poco producto logro obtener lo que quiero, se siente ligero en la piel como si no hubiece puesto nada me encanta este producto
Maya R.
Maya R.
Skokie, IL

It was nice on my oily skin. Helped with makeup application. I would re purchase this product. I would recommend it to others. It was very gentle on the skin.
Rahima a.
Rahima a.

This is the best one i have used out of all other one out there. I would reommend this to everyone.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now