Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
East Bridgewater, MA

His not only smells amazing but feels amazing on my face I totally recommend this product
Sabri G.
Sabri G.

Oh i really love this primer, it's very escencial for the use of the day! i really loveee
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI

I love this product! It is super affordable and I have purchased it over and over again!
Eileen O.
Eileen O.
Dunlap, TN

Didn't notice much change after a few months of useless
Face had dry spots. In the txone
Yvette S.
Yvette S.

Velvety smooth on my skin. Didn't need to a lot of product. Kept my skin nicely hydrated
Ghazala S.
Ghazala S.

Probably one of the best mask primer I have ever used leaves my skin very soft and shiny
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I love this mask primer. I use it every two weeks and it has really helped with my skin.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Leaves face soft feeling and minimal touch up needed with makeup when using this product
Jean A.
Jean A.
Veraguas panama

Este serum Mascara me encanta, te deja la piel humectada, limpia y suave. la recomiendo!
Kendra s.
Kendra s.
Tacoma, Wa

I love this! It is so worth the money. Goes on before mask and moisturizes like a charm!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now