Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Sam S.
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY
I used this primer for about a 2 month period and during that time I really saw a difference in the way my skin felt. I bought this product online and though the pricing is a bit expensive I think it's worth a try if you're serious about skin care. 4/5 stars.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pasadena , TX
I'm in love with this product, really great results. Leaves your face smooth and looking very hydrated and refreshing! Best ever! Hands down!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA
I like this primer a lot because it really left my face feeling fresh. Not heavy like other serums or masks I have used i the past. The makeup went well with it as well.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA
This is an excellent mask primer! It sets the skin up to soak in all he nutrients or treatments in the mask you are using! Very easy to apply and has a faint if not noticeable scent! I like to pat this in and apply mask right after! yes i would definitely buy this again!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this mask primer! This product spreads on smoothly and feels good! I got this as a Christmas gift and I use it almost everyday. I think that this product really makes my face routine user. This face mask is well worth the money! I highly recommend it!
Lusine Y.
Lusine Y.
Los Angeles , Ca
I completely love love love this product! It's amazing and does wonders to my skin. Every small bit goes a long way
Rosariio C.
Rosariio C.
Love this mask primer leaves my skin flawless I being using it for a while now and I'm absolutely in love with it definitely one of my favorite skin product
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Very good product , I got a sample from store and ending buying a full sized item , well worth the price and very effective. I definitely will buy it again.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Im a new mom, I love this product!!! Makes me feel young and exciting all again. I feel like it helps with my bags!
Mirian I.
Mirian I.
Bronx, NY
Really like this on my skin it leaves my skin soft and i would purchase this product again im really satisfy with this primer
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?