Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Casey M.
Smithfield , RI
This stuff is okay; do I think is a must? Definitely not, but after receiving this in a set I do enjoy using it.
Nina N.
Pricey. But worth it. Neutral scent. Did not use long term to see the long term effects.i bought it from Sephora.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
I enjoyed using a sample that I received but honestly feel like it's an extra, unnecessary step. It was good tho!
Nadia M.
La Porte, IN
This stuff works pretty good on my face I l Be it how quick it dry. This is amazing stuff to used for who is oily
Sierra M.
Watauga, Texas
I love origins brand this serum I have used more than once and I always love the outcome of how it leaves my skin
kayleigh l.
Glendale, AZ
I am a big mask fan so I love adding this in to my mask routine. This goes great with all of origins face masks.
Cora N.
Memphis, MI
This is a great primer and deffently helps your markups stay on longer , it feels very hydrating but not to oily
Yvonne C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Smells great. Easy to use. I have oily skin and this is one of my go to primers. Definitely one of my favorites.
Andrew D.
It’s a good product. Haven’t ever used it before this year. It’s not harsh on the skin and seems to be effective.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.