Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Mallorie G.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL

This is the first product of its kind, it made my skin super soft and allowed the mask to truly do it's job better whether it be a detox mask or a brightening mask. I could truly see if a difference in the way my skin looked when I used the skin-optimizing mask primer and when I didn't!
nikola c.
nikola c.
LONDON

I love this product! I am 27yrs old and my skin needs help these days to look it's best. I use this product after I was my skin in the morning and my eye and skin moisturizer goes on even better.
I see hardly any wrinkles and my skin looks vibrant.
Vedrana H.
Vedrana H.

I've used it mainly before my Originst Intense Night Drink up mask because I like to prepare my skin before any other products. Firstly, I got it like a tester but then I bought the whole package and I'm using it ever since (2 times a week). I would reccommend it for anyone who has sensitive skin which reacts after using this kind of products.
Yurileidis C.
Yurileidis C.
Las Vegas

I love this product leaves my skin soft, delicate I recommend it
you will not regret
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.

One of my favorite face product I have ever purchased. Leaves my skin super smooth. This product is great if you have dry to combo skin.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.

this made my skin so silky smooth! It was the best to even out my oily and dry spots. I borrowed it from my roommate and she loves it as well! It was perfect for me. This product 100% met my expectations! I would absolutely purchase this to keep for myself!
April S.
April S.
Forney, TX

Finding a primer that doesn't leave your face oily and runny just hours later is nearly impossible. The light weight feeling of the Origina Maskinizer And after use cleanliness is AMAZING. This is a product that will be a staple in my routine for years to come.
Leah W.
Leah W.

This really helps my skin when I use a mask. I find a little bit of this and a little bit of a mask leave my skin so soft and glowing.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI

Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX

I thought this product worked really good, it was definitely an experience everyone should try. I like the smell of it it has a soft and relaxing scent to it. It's not my number one choice but it works!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now