Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI

Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX

I thought this product worked really good, it was definitely an experience everyone should try. I like the smell of it it has a soft and relaxing scent to it. It's not my number one choice but it works!
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.

Tbh When I'm too lazy to put like a moisturizer on I like to spray this before pat it on then foundation next. It works good not too thick
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.

The mist is light and refreshing, and it definitely makes a difference as to how my facial mask goes on, especially when my skin is drier than usual.
Lynn H.
Lynn H.

Easy to apply the Orgins maskimizer skin-optimizing mask primer. Its a nice primer and does the job well. It fits on the skin.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Kokomo, IN

This made my skin look fresher and brighter. I felt like my makeup lasted longer. I did feel like my face broke out more when I used it
Morgan C.
Morgan C.

Feels nice on the skin, not heavy or that weird sticky feeling at all. It isn't harsh, and it also gets the job done and does what the product claims to do. Not a disappointment.
doriana g.
doriana g.

Hello Everyone! Since last year I've seriously wanted to cut down on the amount of makeup that I have. However, I did not seriously start destashing, downsizing and cutting down on my collection until this year when I got accepted into my top choice college because I know in September I will be moving an hour away from my Parent's House and many weekends, if I want to come home, that will require a 4 hour train ride. I would not have wanted to bring my collection at the size it was for this journey. My collection has now been de-stashed to fit in a large tackle box.
Alora P.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ

I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now