Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
son muy buenos me gusta mucho es de una buena marca me gusta como es y dura mucho tiempo .

Natali c.
Natali c.

lo mejor, larga duración y perfecta absorción, realmente vale la pena obtener uno de estos
Vianca B.
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA

I love this primer leaving my face very smooth. It hydrated my skin and it soften my face.
Clair D.
Clair D.
Karnack, TX

Wonderful product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It made my face feel amazing
Rebecca  S.
Rebecca S.
cliffwood, nj

This is the coolest concept ever. A primer for my skin before putting on a mask, who knew?
Savvy W.
Savvy W.

This primer is great before sleep and make up wear .this product leaves skin soft nd shiny
amy s.
amy s.

I really love using this before my mask. I feel like it really helps the mask do it's job.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
East Bridgewater, MA

His not only smells amazing but feels amazing on my face I totally recommend this product
Sabri G.
Sabri G.

Oh i really love this primer, it's very escencial for the use of the day! i really loveee
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI

I love this product! It is super affordable and I have purchased it over and over again!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now