Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
Nov. 29, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Ok this is going to be a very honest review. I got a sample of this recently and while it was nice to have the option of using a pre-mask primer, I really don't think it's something I'll ever buy.... That being said, it did have a lovely scent, but I'd rather just do a good old fashioned creamy face wash before applying a mask because I really don't see the point in this product.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Mesa, AZ
Nov. 29, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I use this before putting on my charcol mask and it really is amazing. It is very gentle and assist with the mask. I use this as regularly as I do my mask and definitely notice a different if I do not use it!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Holly Springs, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I love this skin-optimizing mask primer, it is really nice and hydrating. I bought it because I wanted to try something new. It is pricey, but it is good quality. Yes, it did meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
Oxnard, CA
Nov. 29, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I love this, i spray it all over my face before I apply any kind of mask. This is so cool cause it helps face mask perform better. Once you try it you'll know why and thank me later lol.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Hayward, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I didn't really care so much for the feel of the primer on my face. i tend to have really dry skin so it wasn't enough for my face
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Angola, In
Nov. 29, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I received a sample of the Origins Maskimizer from Sephora, I used it before my mud mask and it made my skin so much smoother and helped to fully maximize the masks capabilities. I now use my Origins Maskimizier before every facial mask!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mokena, IL
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Got this as a sample in my Ipsy box. Left my skin a bit sticky before I apply my Origin mask. I really couldn't tell any difference since using I was using the primer and mask for the first and only time.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Cambridge, MA
Nov. 30, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Before using this product I felt skeptical about using primers, and did not include them in my makeup routine. But after trying for the first time, I was completely amazed by the results, and now use it daily. This primer does exactly what the bottle says, it prepares my skin before applying the rest of my make-up. The best part of it, is that it also hydrates and soother my skin, so it is never feeling dry. The best part of it is that, after I remove my make-up, my skin is looking super radiant!
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA
Nov. 30, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This product is an absolute necessity for your next self-care, spa day. The mist is refreshing and light and left my skin feeling incredibly soft. It's the perfect primer for face masks--ensuring that the mask applies smoothly and evenly and is able to meet all of your expectations.
I've used it to prep my skin before applying foundations and cc creams, and noticed a huge difference in the effectiveness of the application.
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Orange, MA
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I had never heard of such thing as a mask primer but man I love this stuff. Makes any masks super great. I really think it ranches them! Thanks origins!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?