BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yvette S.
Velvety smooth on my skin. Didn't need to a lot of product. Kept my skin nicely hydrated
Alexis C.
Dover, DE
It smelled terrible. I hated the smell. It did abdominal nothing for my face. At all.
Christy H.
:) great product. Great for dry skin. Hbcdhikjdjdbdbxudbbshs shxbdbxuxb dhdusbsbshshs
Brandee C.
Love this primer! I always put it on before applying my compact for a smooth finish
Jessie H.
Carbon Hill, AL
One of the best products I have ever came across! This product will leave your skin feeling flawless!
Vanessa L.
This is one of the best products I've used so far!!! I love the way it my skin feels so smooth! Would seriously recommend this to everyone!!
Rae B.
Winter Springs, FL
Doesn't necessarily prime the face for makeup use, but it does help to make skin softer and clear up acne.
Klaudia M.
Modesto, CA
This is the most unnecessary product i have ever seen. No your skin doesn't need a primer to get the benefits from a mask...
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I Like this primer for clay masks! I have noticed a big difference on my skin and especially on removing the clay mask. So easy with this, just one swipe with a wash cloth and the mask is off.
Elizabeth M.
Harlingen, TX
Keeps my skin hydrated and beautiful! A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and visibility of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.