BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
chaya b.
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Carbon Hill, AL
One of the best products I have ever came across! This product will leave your skin feeling flawless!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD
I tried using this before 3 different Origins masks (Clear Improvement, Original Skin, and Out of Trouble) with high hopes but it didn't enhance the results at all. Definitely not worth the price as long as you wash your face well in preparation for masking.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO
I tried Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer before I used their awesome charcoal mask. I was very impressed with how much moisture it gave my skin. I have dry skin normally, and my skin felt so smooth after using this. I think it really helped my skin get the best benefit from my mask. I never would have thought my skin needed a "primer" before a mask. I tried a sample first, and immediately bought the full size product. My skin feels much better after using this before my mask!
Sujey M.
Sujey M.
Sacramento
This mask primer is one of the best primers I used so far
I been getting more into using masks and this a great product
I got this product for the first time and it was great the scent was good too
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
...there is a primer for everything. Honestly, I don't use primers for eyes, lips, etc. I thought this was a little "out there" as well. It's not. I love it! My masks go on like velvet. It also aids in smooth, mess free removal. I really enjoy this produtct. I will be purchasing the full size. I got the sample as a points purchase set.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Hanh N.
Hanh N.
Seaside, CA
I normally don't write reviews, but in this case, I had to. The consistency is smooth and does a really good job of priming my face for masks. It keeps my charcoal masks from drying out, which I liked since they tend to dry super unevenly

I got mine at Macy's with my Plenti points, so it wasn't super pricey, but if I was buying it without any promotions, I probably would have been a bit iffy. The packaging was sleek and simple and the bottle was easy to use.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Middleboro
I am up in love with this stuff. It makes my skin feel amazing and I have sensitive skin and it works great for it
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I honestly am not 100% sure if i've seen a difference while using this product. I've used it with the Origins Charcoal Mask, which uses great by itself in my opinion! I don't really think you need this while using a mask, but that's just my opinion!
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.