BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ava-Joy B.
Olive Branch, MS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's one of my new must haves. I couldn't stop buying it. Very good for all skin types!
Madison G.
Portland, OR
This mask primer works like magic! Ever since I used it the first time, there is nothing else I want to use!
Kayla S.
Manor, PA
I absolutely love origins! They are an amazing brand and have fantastic products. Works wonders for my skin.
Lorraine A.
Oxnard, CA
it's a great product! i had a sample of it and it made my skin feel really good. it did meet my expectations
Amalinalli C.
Is a great and amazing product to use in a daily basis. Your skin can breathe all day long no greasy feeling.
Madyson L.
Pensacola, FL
I love mist primers. Other primers are too thick and they make me break out but this is the perfect harmony,
Christina R.
Love this mask primer! Totally amazing. Used several other brand but I have to say this is my pick hands down
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN
Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Delia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Skin felt very smooth and refreshed. Made my makeup application look amazing and reduced melting of makeup
Mia H.
West Haven, CT
Great feels very light and fresh definitely great quality product and have used very similar brand products
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.