Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Perfect for acne or just need a few good mask, this will take care of all your needs and fee goods!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Bronx, NY

Great skin primer for masks. This alone makes my skin feel hydrated and ready for mask application.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I think this primer is pretty good. a toner might work just as well. but it feels good on the skin.
Karlee H.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA

Pricey for the amount you get but insanely great product! Does everything it says it does and more!
roxana g.
roxana g.

I Fine ir an excelente producir, has a todo duration... Would lov to continúe using tiene products
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Columbus, OH

I love this primer it's light and feels like you don't have any thing making your face feel heavy!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL

I got a sample of it, it made my face feels smooth and velvet, and it smelled really good as well.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX

Works really well with my skin and I have sometime sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel flawless.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Jackson Heights, NY

It feels really nice in the skin but I didn't really notice a difference while using this product.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM

The smell isn't the most amazing. It made my sensitive skin break out. It felt a bit ouly as well.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now