Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Washington, DC

This is a very gimmicky product. You can optimize the effectiveness of masks by using any hydrating toner, no need for a specific product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Whitestown, IN

I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. absolutely the best mask ever and I recommend it to everyone.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI

Love this goes on light one need a few pumps would totally recommend super gentle
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL

I received a deluxe sample of this by redeeming points on sephora. I have used this product a few times with various types of masks (mud, cream, and sheet) and I haven't really been able to tell if it made a difference. I haven't noticed any negative effects, and i feel like I'm pampering myself when I use it, but I'm not sure I would pay money for this product.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX

This is simply amazing, helps my face feel so smooth and light and ready to prep for the day
Kara W.
Kara W.
Mount Airy, MD

It is amazing!!! I skin felt so good after using this. I would totally recommend it to anyone
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ

I think it's great . It's refreshing. It makes my face fee smooth and clear.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a very innovative product and the beauty world I like it because it makes all of my masks more intense, the only reason I'm giving it a four star is because of the price, I don't think it's that worth it but still nice
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, Missouri

Not sure how much this actually helps with masks, but I LOVE it. I used it more as a priming facial mist, and it was lovely. Very light, and hydrating! I got this as a sample from Birchbox, but haven't bought a full size yet.
jordan s.
jordan s.
Street, MD

I really like this. I have extremely sensetive skin and was a bit hesitant to move away from my normal skin care routine and try this- but I love it so much!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now