Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Anna C.
Anna C.
Newman, CA
Nov. 11, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
It was great! But the smell never died down after drying.but it was very beneficial to my skin type.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Nov. 11, 2016, 2:46 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
It's nice and gentle for my skin. It makes your skin feel refreshing I did notice somewhat of a difference but not right away.
natalie f.
natalie f.
Silverdale, WA
Nov. 11, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
good fro redness or belishes i love it i spent so much on it i love it you get it its not even that pricey its about10+tax i alway need this so yes buy it you will love this product
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Clinton, TN
Nov. 11, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Excellent primer, great smooth skin results. Lasts much longer than I expected. A little bit goes a long way. Doesn't dry out like some products. Wish it was a little more price friendly, but does work like it should. Overall very pleased.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Jan. 21, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I just started using this product I bought per the advice of 1 of my favorite you tube gurus. Right now I really can't tell a difference.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Nov. 10, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Excellent hydration to spread the mask onto the face. Really tones and smooths skin helping your mask treatment to absorb in farther.
Yerin L.
Yerin L.
Renton, WA
Nov. 10, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This is a very good product. It helps me boost my skin pretty good. I live this product so much 😍
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Omaha, NE
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love this! Makes hard-to-get-off masks (ahem, perhaps a certain charcoal mask from the same brand) much easier to get off. Also, making sure skin is fully hydrated ensures the highest efficacy of any subsequent treatments and this primer does just that. The nozzle, however, does not work very well.
Gennavie B.
Gennavie B.
Richmond, VA
Nov. 20, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This product is so amazing. I use this product very often. It really does my skin some good.
chaya b.
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
Nov. 20, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?