Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
marlen p.
marlen p.

I was actually surprised that I liked this product a lot. Haven't stop used it. Doesn't dry my face.
Nallely D.
Nallely D.
Denver, CO

I love this product I use it after the shower an it leaves my face smooth and feels amazing so fresh
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Love this product. I see a difference in my skin I recommend this to family, friends, and followers.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Newman, CA

It was great! But the smell never died down after drying.but it was very beneficial to my skin type.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome product!! Really works! Origins is a great brand and their products never cease to amaze me!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Orlando, FL

I use this every night before bed and every morning after I wake up. It definitely hydrates my face.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, Mi

I have very oily skin and didn't find that this product did much to assist in minimizing as a primer
Erin B.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI

I didn't feel this added any benefit to my masks. A novelty item that I will not buy a full size of.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This product preps your face for a mask, and allows it to work better than it ordinarily would have.
member-03315e254
member-03315e254
bradford

This is the best one i have used out of all other one out there. I would reommend this to everyone.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now