BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Elsa A.
Elsa A.
Victorville
Love useing this before my mask skin feels nicer and smoother use it with all my mask origins, glamglow and my clinique charcoal clay mask + scrub. Love it.
Alora P.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
Yurileidis C.
Yurileidis C.
Las Vegas
I love this product leaves my skin soft, delicate I recommend it
you will not regret
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
I didn't get it...I mean, what is the purpose of this product? I used this side by side with my favorite Origins mask and didn't notice a difference at all once I washed off the mask. I would say skip this product.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Tbh When I'm too lazy to put like a moisturizer on I like to spray this before pat it on then foundation next. It works good not too thick
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
One of my favorite face product I have ever purchased. Leaves my skin super smooth. This product is great if you have dry to combo skin.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Feels nice on the skin, not heavy or that weird sticky feeling at all. It isn't harsh, and it also gets the job done and does what the product claims to do. Not a disappointment.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Marietta, GA
Mask is great but not really worth the money. You can get a mask just as good as this for much cheaper.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this at night before I sleep . When you wake up your face feels refresh and nourish
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH
This mask made my skin so soft and helped my complexion tremendously! It is very pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it helps if you use it only when you have lots of skins problems. It definitely met my expectations and I love Origins products!
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.