Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Mary F.
Mary F.

It is amazing in every way possible! It has helped my skin tremendously. It is one of my favorite high end products ever.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Marietta, GA

Mask is great but not really worth the money. You can get a mask just as good as this for much cheaper.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Omaha, NE

Love this! Makes hard-to-get-off masks (ahem, perhaps a certain charcoal mask from the same brand) much easier to get off. Also, making sure skin is fully hydrated ensures the highest efficacy of any subsequent treatments and this primer does just that. The nozzle, however, does not work very well.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH

This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN

This product worked very well. I liked it a lot. It kept my my face very hydrated and very soft
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
marlen p.
marlen p.

I was actually surprised that I liked this product a lot. Haven't stop used it. Doesn't dry my face.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Kings Park, NY

really pleased with the results i got out of this product. inexpensive and definitely worth it!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO

I tried Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer before I used their awesome charcoal mask. I was very impressed with how much moisture it gave my skin. I have dry skin normally, and my skin felt so smooth after using this. I think it really helped my skin get the best benefit from my mask. I never would have thought my skin needed a "primer" before a mask. I tried a sample first, and immediately bought the full size product. My skin feels much better after using this before my mask!
Adna M.
Adna M.
Rocky hill , Ct

Use this every morning and works wonders on the skin Use it almost everyday is very gentle on the skin
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now