BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this at night before I sleep . When you wake up your face feels refresh and nourish
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH
This mask made my skin so soft and helped my complexion tremendously! It is very pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it helps if you use it only when you have lots of skins problems. It definitely met my expectations and I love Origins products!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Columbus, OH
I love this primer it's light and feels like you don't have any thing making your face feel heavy!
Samantha
Samantha
I did not see any difference using this product. Just feels like an unnecessary step to me.
Ximena L.
Ximena L.
Mexicali
This prmer is amazing , your face looks awesome the texture is unbelieve i recominded so much
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Orange , MA
I had never heard of such thing as a mask primer but man I love this stuff. Makes any masks super great. I really think it ranches them! Thanks origins!
chaya b.
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Carbon Hill, AL
One of the best products I have ever came across! This product will leave your skin feeling flawless!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD
I tried using this before 3 different Origins masks (Clear Improvement, Original Skin, and Out of Trouble) with high hopes but it didn't enhance the results at all. Definitely not worth the price as long as you wash your face well in preparation for masking.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO
I tried Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer before I used their awesome charcoal mask. I was very impressed with how much moisture it gave my skin. I have dry skin normally, and my skin felt so smooth after using this. I think it really helped my skin get the best benefit from my mask. I never would have thought my skin needed a "primer" before a mask. I tried a sample first, and immediately bought the full size product. My skin feels much better after using this before my mask!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Anyone tried the Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz? What do you use it before? Any kind of mask? Or a particular kind? Why do you recommend it? What does it do for your skin?