Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

1 days left

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Nija H.
Nija H.

Not my favorite but a great mask primer. Keeps your face feeling smooth and hydrated. I purchased from the online store.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not completely sure if this helped with my mask application but this spray is just so refreshing (I've gone through half of the bottle!)
Ildemar R.
Ildemar R.
Miami Florida

I was a little bit skeptical of this product, as I didn't think it would do much. To my surprise, it actually creates a really nice base for any face mask and allows for a very even mask application. It smells nice, and is refreshing. I would say if you have money to spend and want to try it, go for it, but it's not like you can't do a face mask without it!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

This is supposed to be used in conjunction with face masks (you spray a little of this all over your face prior to applying a mask) to optimize the effectiveness of the mask. I definitely think this is worth the money, because I had no issues applying the charcoal mask after using this spray. Plus, the spray is so fine it really feels like a mist and is super refreshing on the skin, very hydrating.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.

I didn't get it...I mean, what is the purpose of this product? I used this side by side with my favorite Origins mask and didn't notice a difference at all once I washed off the mask. I would say skip this product.
Gennavie B.
Gennavie B.
Richmond, VA

This product is so amazing. I use this product very often. It really does my skin some good.
chaya b.
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL

I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Kellsey S.
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR

Worked great for the price. Love how it made my face feel! Definitely recommend this product
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Alabaster, AL

My skin feels amazing after using this!!!!!!!! It revitalizes your face and makes it feel smoother! The pores shrank and it is just wonderful. I highly recommend this product!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Hialeah, FL

I apply when I go to sleep and I wake up feeling great it leaves your skin smooth and shiny
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?