Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX
Great product, origins is the best brand for facial care, I loved this spray!! Works wonderful. Totally reccomend, would purchase again!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Lemon Grove, CA
I didn't believe in using primers at first but I actually saw a result with this one. My face did not feel as greasy by the end of the day and my make up actually looked better than when I didn't use primer. I do recommend to invest in using a primer that suits you because there is a big difference.
I tried it and really like how it left my skin feeling and looking it really brightened my skin
Madison W.
Madison W.
Oxford, AL
I really enjoyed using this. It made my face feel so refreshing and soft. It is in the cutest bottle, too! It definitely is on my top list of skin care products! I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good clean face!
Thais A.
Thais A.
Goes on the face so smoothly! great for before you put on makeup because its light but it helps with the foundation to stay on longer and no streaks! very gentle on the skin especially if you have those sensitive areas around the nose and mouth. Could improve on the packaging.
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN
Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Sherrie p.
Sherrie p.
Tonawanda, NY
Very good product makes face feel fresh and exhilarated I love this product and would highly recommend it
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This primer is easy to apply on your skin prior to using your mask, whether it be a sheet or a paste. I spray it 2-3 times and I use both kinds of masks. I never used to use primers, but when I started applying the Origins Maskimizer Mask Primer, I noticed my skin has softened, even more so than when I didn't use the primer. It's refreshing and soothes the skin.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?