BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
This product made my skin so soft amd velvety feeling. Pretty pricey, but totally worth it.
son muy buenos me gusta mucho es de una buena marca me gusta como es y dura mucho tiempo .

Vanessa G.
Camarillo, CA
Love the way it feels in the face, leaves the skin feeling amazing. I use it 3 times a week
Samantha
I did not see any difference using this product. Just feels like an unnecessary step to me.
Savvy W.
This primer is great before sleep and make up wear .this product leaves skin soft nd shiny
Chelle K.
Jesup, GA
It was a good product but I didn't see much of a difference after use. A little sticky also
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer leaving my face very smooth. It hydrated my skin and it soften my face.
Teagan J.
Love it!!!! Definitely helps my skin be brighter! It's a gentle feeling. It's great !!!!
Sabri G.
Oh i really love this primer, it's very escencial for the use of the day! i really loveee
Lesley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I love this mask primer it leaves my skin feeling smooth and oh my god!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.