Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Kellsey S.
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR

Worked great for the price. Love how it made my face feel! Definitely recommend this product
Nichole G.
Nichole G.

Love it! Smells great. Feels great! Made my skin feel amazing and look refreshed and bright.
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL

It does for help prime your mask. I even tried it with a different brand and it still worked
Isabella I.
Isabella I.
Aurora, CO

Doesn't have a bad smell
Leaves face smooth
Small enough for trips
Easy to get out of bottle
Laci C.
Laci C.
South Bend, IN

One of my favorite primers! If you are not using a primer, I highly suggest trying this one!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN

Origins Mask is a nice consistency and scent! Though higher priced, it is excellent quality.
Samantha
Samantha

I did not see any difference using this product. Just feels like an unnecessary step to me.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Hialeah, FL

I apply when I go to sleep and I wake up feeling great it leaves your skin smooth and shiny
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Dallas, PA

I live and die by this stuff. Makes my skin look amazing and keeps my makeup looking fresh.
Chelle K.
Chelle K.
Jesup, GA

It was a good product but I didn't see much of a difference after use. A little sticky also
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now