Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Marina K.
Marina K.
Perkasie, PA

This is such a confusing product and i'm still not sure what it is used for. I tried applying it before I put on a mask and it did nothing. I tried putting on before my foundation and it did nothing. I would not buy it again and I did not recommend it
Brandee C.
Brandee C.

Love this primer! I always put it on before applying my compact for a smooth finish
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Warners, NY

I love this makes my face feel great and haven't had a problem yet. I have oily to combo skin(more dry in winter and oily in summer) this is a great product not too greasy not too drying highly recommend this!
Becky K.
Becky K.
Minoa, NY

The origins maskimizer skin-omptimizing mask primer 3.2 oz bottle is a great product. It's super light weight. The product is not at all oily like other products and the product is a great price and good quality.
Lex W.
Lex W.

Very good in absorbing the mask you are going to out on your face. I also heard a lot of great reviews from youtubers so if you want, you can go check out reviews there too!
I absolutely love the way this product feels on my skin,it leaves my skin only silky and smooth,i love it!i will keep purchasing this product
Joy I.
Joy I.
Flower Mound, TX

This is a fairly new product on the market, and there is not really another quite like it. You just put it before any non peel-off mask, and it helps provide smoother application and is easy to remove. I purchased mine from an Origins store with a coupon. I like to use it before the Clear Improvement mask, because it does not feel as thick and glides on and off smoothly. It is a good price for the size because you only need a little each time.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.

So amazing! Makes my skin super smooth before makeup application. Very hydrating, good if you have mostly normal skin with some dry spots, which is the skin type I have. This evens out the feel of my face in a great way.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY

I used this primer for about a 2 month period and during that time I really saw a difference in the way my skin felt. I bought this product online and though the pricing is a bit expensive I think it's worth a try if you're serious about skin care. 4/5 stars.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX

I'm in love with this product, really great results. Leaves your face smooth and looking very hydrated and refreshing! Best ever! Hands down!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now