BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I really like using this organs maskimizer mask primer. I feel like it really helps soak the mask into my skin.
Marvella V.
Like the way this mask makes my face look and feel afterward.
I think it's a good mask primer for people to use
Jessica W.
Savannah, GA
I wasn't super impressed with this one, didn't see much of a difference in my skin after finishing the bottle.
Yasmin S.
Phoenix
I hate it. Didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Didn't like it at all. I had to return it
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff. I spray it on my face before i apply my mask and it helps the mask come off so much easier.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is awesome wen used with a mask! It really sinks into your skin and helps the mask maximize its potential
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
This is one of the absolute best primers i have used thus far. i love how it feels on my face and make it look.
Meghan H.
Germantown, OH
This product is great for people of all ages with problem skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
I like this (I received a sample from Sephora), but I don't think I'd purchase it. I don't see the point of it.
TATIANE L.
Good mask, we can see effect after five weeks. It´s not expessive. Easy to find and can make your skin smooth.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.