Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Alabaster, AL

My skin feels amazing after using this!!!!!!!! It revitalizes your face and makes it feel smoother! The pores shrank and it is just wonderful. I highly recommend this product!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Hialeah, FL

I apply when I go to sleep and I wake up feeling great it leaves your skin smooth and shiny
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

This is an extremely great product my face is so clear now you should buy it I don't want to say anymore goddamn it
Katie R.
Katie R.
Versailles, KY

Great facial primer, let my skin feeling refreshed and glowy. Held my makeup wonderfully and continue to use it now.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Columbus, OH

I love this primer it's light and feels like you don't have any thing making your face feel heavy!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Greenwood, SC

It's works great! It makes your skin super soft and mositured! It's also great for people that have super sensitive skin!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Istanbul

Deja una sensación agradable desde la primera aplicación pero no vi muchos cambios en mi piel
Melania D.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA

I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product. This truly does prep your face so that whatever mask you use can do everything it is supposed to do. So glad I bought this product. I give it a thumbs up for someone who is indecisive about making this purchase.
Ayana I.
Ayana I.
Middletown, NY

Great prep before any skincare treatment! Allows for better absorption of essential ingredients for maximum results.
Kali H.
Kali H.
Hamburg, Ny

I've recently gotten into skincare, and I've been trying to test out as many masks as possible. The difference between using Maskimizer vs. not is HUGE. It perfectly preps your skin to allow the mask to work exactly as it should. It is very easy to apply (a little goes a long way) and it barely has a scent. I also noticed it makes the process of putting on/taking off masks much easier. Definitely worth the investment!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now