Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Karen T.
Karen T.
Istanbul

Deja una sensación agradable desde la primera aplicación pero no vi muchos cambios en mi piel
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Charlotte, NC

It's a refreshing mist that gets my skin ready for my favorite Masks!! Just love this product
Yanibel Q.
Yanibel Q.

Is very good for care, and price is very little, is for person for care, very good , perfect.
Jessa G.
Jessa G.

I didn't notice this do anything different than if I were to just use the masks by themselves
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

This product really makes the mask stick on and absorb into the skin. Makes the skin so soft!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
College Sta, TX

This Makes my masks 100 times better and easier to get off. I can't use a mask without this!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Panorama City, CA

I love this product. It also comes with a good amount of product. Definitely worth the money.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX

This is simply amazing, helps my face feel so smooth and light and ready to prep for the day
Gennavie B.
Gennavie B.
Richmond, VA

This product is so amazing. I use this product very often. It really does my skin some good.
Kellsey S.
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR

Worked great for the price. Love how it made my face feel! Definitely recommend this product
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now