Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

3 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Cheyenne m.
Cheyenne m.
Mansfield, OH

I can honestly say i am a sucker for products like this. I purchased it from my local Ulta store where i buy all of my skincare products. I did enjoy the refreshing feel but in all honesty for the price, its easier and less expensive to just use an all in one mask.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

This product made my skin so soft amd velvety feeling. Pretty pricey, but totally worth it.
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I saw this product reviewed a lot on Youtube and I am a frequent user of face masks so I thought I would try it. I really liked it and it left my face feeling bright and fresh. For the brand I thought it was priced pretty normally. I don't think this product is a necessity so I probably won't buy it again but was a nice touch if you want to treat yourself!
Malory L.
Malory L.

This product gives an added boost of moisture to your masks and skin! I have dry skin issues and this completely helped to hydrate.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA

I love this stuff. I spray it on my face before i apply my mask and it helps the mask come off so much easier.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona, Ca

This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

Love this. Helped my skin 100%. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's a super nice product a d well worth every penny. My dull lifeless skin was brought back to life.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX

Works really well with my skin and I have sometime sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel flawless.
Freya G.
Freya G.

Great product. Feels amazing on my skin and works really well. The only thing is that it has a strong odor that can bother my nose.
Deja W.
Deja W.

Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?