Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#55 in Serums
Free Full Size Zero Oil cleanser with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Full Size Zero Oil cleanser with any $45 order.

2 days left

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

Expires Today

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Sally H.
Sally H.

Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love how well this product works with other masks to prime my skin! I can tell I'm getting better use of the mask. My skin felt much more hydrated and so soft!
Haley S.
Haley S.

I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Oxnard, CA

it's a great product! i had a sample of it and it made my skin feel really good. it did meet my expectations
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Charlotte, NC

It's a refreshing mist that gets my skin ready for my favorite Masks!! Just love this product
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

Este es un producto muy bueno para asegurar que las mascarillas penetren bien en la piel, haciendo mayor la efectividad de las mismas. Además están hechas de ingredientes naturales
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

I loved it! I very much could see a noticeable difference in my skin after using this product for a couple weeks. It was pretty much what I expected. It's not something that makes a difference in 2 days, give it time. I would defiantly repurchase!
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Romney, WV

I wasn't totally impressed with this product. I used it several times, but didn't notice a different when using it with my Glamglow mask. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Washington, DC

This is a very gimmicky product. You can optimize the effectiveness of masks by using any hydrating toner, no need for a specific product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Whitestown, IN

I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. absolutely the best mask ever and I recommend it to everyone.
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?