BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shay C.
Shay C.
Kissimmee, FL
This works greats and super amazing it helps a lot before applying on make up I realized that things become more smoothly to set and apply
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Richmond, MI
I loved this primer it made my face feel so nice and fresh and made the makeup application flawless. I would really recommend it. I love anything Origins.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Henderson, TN
This cram is wonderful for normal to dry skin. I use a fair amount of moisturizing products and this is one of my favorites. It really brightens your skin and works well with or without an additional makeup primer. It is a very acceptable price so I always have a bottle.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love Origins products and this primer didn't disappoint! It's been my go to primer for 2 months now. Does not leave my face greasey like some primers. I like how smooth my skin feels after I use it.
Deja W.
Deja W.
Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
The mist is light and refreshing, and it definitely makes a difference as to how my facial mask goes on, especially when my skin is drier than usual.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN
This product worked very well. I liked it a lot. It kept my my face very hydrated and very soft
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I thought this product worked really good, it was definitely an experience everyone should try. I like the smell of it it has a soft and relaxing scent to it. It's not my number one choice but it works!
Ildemar R.
Ildemar R.
I was a little bit skeptical of this product, as I didn't think it would do much. To my surprise, it actually creates a really nice base for any face mask and allows for a very even mask application. It smells nice, and is refreshing. I would say if you have money to spend and want to try it, go for it, but it's not like you can't do a face mask without it!
Shifflett D.
Shifflett D.
Briarwood, NY
I saw that a few you tubers were raving about this so I decided to try and it I wasn't disappointed
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.