BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Natasha O.
Love the way this makes my skin feel! I spray it on before I do any type of mask or before applying makeup.
Shala B.
Not a huge fan at all. Way too much money so not so effective. Wouldn't waste your time on this product!
Katherine G.
I love this product ! Great primer before putting on make up makes skin fresh and make Up stay in place !
Gabby E.
Absolute favorite spray to you before doing any skin care, and honestly it makes for a bomb primer spray.
Sherrie p.
Tonawanda, NY
Very good product makes face feel fresh and exhilarated I love this product and would highly recommend it
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Great product and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a primer for any skin type
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Really great stuff! Works just as it promises! You could get it at Sephora! I can't live without it!
Anna C.
Newman, CA
It was great! But the smell never died down after drying.but it was very beneficial to my skin type.
Paola G.
Corona, NY
Origins Maskimizer this mask it's really great I love to use because it help your beautiful face
Zobia R.
Cordova , TN
ITS GREAT SKIN CARE PRODUCT . IT REALLY HYDRATES AND PROTECTS YOUR SKIN . MY SKIN FEELS GREAT .
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.