Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Chauntel V.
Chauntel V.
Haltom City, TX

Never disappoints this face mask works miracles making your face look young and beautiful all over again
Mark T.
Mark T.
Conover, NC

Overall a decent product, I use it as a makeup primer and it seems to work will. I bought it at Sephora.
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.

I'm not really sure if this product does a whole lot but I like it anyway lol the mist on this is great.
Ximena C.
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA

Great product! I love it. My skin looks great thanks to this product . I want to try more of this brand
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Marietta, GA

Mask is great but not really worth the money. You can get a mask just as good as this for much cheaper.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

super bom começei a usar e amei ótimo super recomendo varias pessoas tambem elogiarão grandfe diferença
Katie P.
Katie P.
Dover, OH

Love this product. Made my skin feel new and refreshed. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
Adna M.
Adna M.
Rocky Hill

Use this every morning and works wonders on the skin Use it almost everyday is very gentle on the skin
Shals S.
Shals S.

I use it almost every night and at morning my skin feel so fresh .I can't go without it...it's awesomr
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Levelland, TX

Absolutely love this product it's a dream come true kinda pricey but overall it's definitely worth it.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now