BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sierra M.
Watauga, Texas
I love origins brand this serum I have used more than once and I always love the outcome of how it leaves my skin
Mileidi J.
Pricey item, works well can feel the effect of the mask better in shorter time. Better for people with dry skin.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
I enjoyed using a sample that I received but honestly feel like it's an extra, unnecessary step. It was good tho!
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Khushbu P.
Such a good primer before putting makeup on. feels amazing and it really works. makes your makeup stay in place.
Chelsye C.
Love this primer, always has my face looking clear and so soft about an hour later. I could use this every day.
TATIANE L.
Good mask, we can see effect after five weeks. It´s not expessive. Easy to find and can make your skin smooth.
Meghan H.
Germantown, OH
This product is great for people of all ages with problem skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Hadeer K.
Sioux Falls , SD
Love this primer just add a little bit and your good to go. The only problem it the it drys really really fast.
Jessica W.
Savannah, GA
I wasn't super impressed with this one, didn't see much of a difference in my skin after finishing the bottle.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.