Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Sky J.
Sky J.
Grayson, GA

I really loved this primer mask. It made my face softer and made me look younger and refreshed.
Gena L.
Gena L.
Muskogee, OK

Product was okay. It never ready cleared my dark spots like I wanted. But it did lighten a bit.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN

This product worked very well. I liked it a lot. It kept my my face very hydrated and very soft
This product does wonders. It leaves the faces feeling every smooth with seconds of applying it
I tried it and really like how it left my skin feeling and looking it really brightened my skin
Donnis C.
Donnis C.
Greenwood, SC

Love the smell and works great

Makes your makeup look great too.

Works for any kind of skin too
hema c.
hema c.
Bloomington, IL

I use this skin optimizing mask primer ones in a week, i like it
yes i did meet my expectations

Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Woodland, CA

It was good I didn't see any difference I do recommend a little bit pricey first time buying it
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Leaves skin soft and fresh love the smell . Very nice product for any kind of skin. It's great
Mary D.
Mary D.

Pricey but worth every penny. Does a great priming job and leaves a great feeling on the skin.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now