BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Kokomo, IN
This made my skin look fresher and brighter. I felt like my makeup lasted longer. I did feel like my face broke out more when I used it
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Feels nice on the skin, not heavy or that weird sticky feeling at all. It isn't harsh, and it also gets the job done and does what the product claims to do. Not a disappointment.
Alora P.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN
This product worked very well. I liked it a lot. It kept my my face very hydrated and very soft
Mary F.
Mary F.
It is amazing in every way possible! It has helped my skin tremendously. It is one of my favorite high end products ever.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Henderson, TN
This cram is wonderful for normal to dry skin. I use a fair amount of moisturizing products and this is one of my favorites. It really brightens your skin and works well with or without an additional makeup primer. It is a very acceptable price so I always have a bottle.
Elsa A.
Elsa A.
Victorville
Love useing this before my mask skin feels nicer and smoother use it with all my mask origins, glamglow and my clinique charcoal clay mask + scrub. Love it.
Shifflett D.
Shifflett D.
Jamaica, NY
I saw that a few you tubers were raving about this so I decided to try and it I wasn't disappointed
Paige C.
Paige C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love Origins products and this primer didn't disappoint! It's been my go to primer for 2 months now. Does not leave my face greasey like some primers. I like how smooth my skin feels after I use it.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?