Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

3 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
karley b.
karley b.
Churchville, NY

This stuff is pretty good! I use it every other night and it's done wonders to my skin, its even cleared up some of my acne. I would buy this product again, worth the money and worth a try! (also i've had no reaction to it either, which is wonderful)
Maya R.
Maya R.
Skokie, IL

It was nice on my oily skin. Helped with makeup application. I would re purchase this product. I would recommend it to others. It was very gentle on the skin.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Dallas, TX

I have used this a few times it works great and make my skin feel great and also gave my a glow I would not normally have. This is a pricey item so I would purchase with the intent to use. It is like nothing I have tried before. The bottle and packaging is great! I would suggest trying it out first it is different.
Nichole G.
Nichole G.

Love it! Smells great. Feels great! Made my skin feel amazing and look refreshed and bright.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome product!! Really works! Origins is a great brand and their products never cease to amaze me!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV

I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Piscataway, NJ

This works perfectly to prep your face for your weekly mask. For the price, I really can't complain. The product does what it is supposed to do. I purchased the product from Sephora. The packaging is okay. I would definitely recommend this!
Sally H.
Sally H.

Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love how well this product works with other masks to prime my skin! I can tell I'm getting better use of the mask. My skin felt much more hydrated and so soft!
Haley S.
Haley S.

I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?