BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
God this is the S*** lol i love it i use it for a good make up day cus it saves it protects my make up all day
Yasmin S.
Phoenix
I hate it. Didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Didn't like it at all. I had to return it
Haley Y.
Metuchen, NJ
I loved this product! Your makeup stays on all day long! I purchased this at my local Macy's department store.
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN
Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Kayla S.
Manor, PA
I absolutely love origins! They are an amazing brand and have fantastic products. Works wonders for my skin.
ketlen o.
Produto ótimo, super pratico e útil da pra leva na bolsa. Recomendo para todo mundo, adorei melhor de todos.
Cecilia Z.
Indio, CA
Came in a set at Sephora. I used it probably twice. Made my skin feel fresh. Going to get more for sure. 🤗🤗
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
Excelent product its so eficient that u will throw anything else u have in the trash cause this is awesome
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I love origin maximizer prep and prim my skin for my face now skin is left feeling soft clean and glowing.
Delia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Skin felt very smooth and refreshed. Made my makeup application look amazing and reduced melting of makeup
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.