Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Julia P.
Julia P.
Clarks grove, MN

This stuff really works. My mask felt like it worked so much better after use. My face after was glowing!
Dina H.
Dina H.
Orland Park, IL

Was an okay product. Not sure if would purchase again or even recommend to anybody. Also a little pricey.
Chani H.
Chani H.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this as a mask all the time. Is really great and moisturizing makes my skin look really nice after
Flor G.
Flor G.
Avellaneda, Buenos Aires

This is totally perfect. I love it.
I don't know English but is so beautiful. In love with this product.
Raquel A.
Raquel A.

me ha funcionado muy bien es uno de los mejores productos que he probado. lo recomiendo en su totalidad.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Amazing product! I really feel that it does maximize your mask to its full potential. Strongly recommend
Kathy V.
Kathy V.
Jackson, NJ

It definitely helped my skin which is always super dry. The next fouple of days I had no dry patchyness!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Works wonderful with my mask! Maximize the mask effect. I love it! Makes the face feel soft and hydrated
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

If you apply makeup, then you definitely need this. I use this primer everyday. This is my go to product
farah n.
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI

This is an amazing face mask and it makes your skin feel really soft. I used this product more than once
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now