BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jazmin M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is the best primer for your face i love it the way my face feels when i apply it. It works wonders for my face
Ashley C.
Middleboro
I am up in love with this stuff. It makes my skin feel amazing and I have sensitive skin and it works great for it
Sierra M.
Watauga, Texas
I love origins brand this serum I have used more than once and I always love the outcome of how it leaves my skin
kayleigh l.
Glendale , AZ
I am a big mask fan so I love adding this in to my mask routine. This goes great with all of origins face masks.
Cora N.
Memphis, MI
This is a great primer and deffently helps your markups stay on longer , it feels very hydrating but not to oily
Dulce A.
Keep face refreshed and hydrated. I saw a Big difference after using it. Skin feels soft and supple. Recommended
Yvonne C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Smells great. Easy to use. I have oily skin and this is one of my go to primers. Definitely one of my favorites.
Mariah S.
Kailua, HI
I really loved how airy this primer was. Sometimes other products leave my face feeling sticky but not this one!
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Khushbu P.
Such a good primer before putting makeup on. feels amazing and it really works. makes your makeup stay in place.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.