Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Kristel C.
Kristel C.
Geneva, NY

I have oily skin and I love to do a mask either in the morning or before bed and this Mask Primer really gave my skin a nice smooth, hydrating look!
Tianxin C.
Tianxin C.
College Park, MD

I was very intrigued by this product since I've never heard anything like it before. Face masks have became a big part of my weekly routine, everything from Asian sheet masks to Western cream masks, so I thought this toner would be perfect for me. After misting my face before masks for a few weeks now, I have to be honest and say that I don't physically feel much of a difference.
Aside from making the face mask routine feel much more luxurious, the primer is quite average in action.
Arden B.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is definitely not a necessity, but it definitely does work to help maximize your mask' capabilities. Would not repurchase.
Sujey M.
Sujey M.
Sacramento

This mask primer is one of the best primers I used so far
I been getting more into using masks and this a great product
I got this product for the first time and it was great the scent was good too
roxana g.
roxana g.

I Fine ir an excelente producir, has a todo duration... Would lov to continúe using tiene products
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL

I got a sample of it, it made my face feels smooth and velvet, and it smelled really good as well.
Great product, makes your skin feel soft and smove, product absorbs well into the skin.
Nallely D.
Nallely D.
Denver, CO

I love this product I use it after the shower an it leaves my face smooth and feels amazing so fresh
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodville, AL

I love this primer! It's lightweight and does the trick! Everything stays on much longer for me with the Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer than any other prime! Highly recommend!!!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now