Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
alexis v.
alexis v.
Coraopolis, PA

I really enjoyed this product. It made my skin feel fresh.. I like it cause it was a primer also!
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Lancaster, CA

Maybe a little bit of moisture. immediately upon trying the sample, I would never buy this. Sorry
Kim J.
Kim J.

It didn't make a difference for me and didn't seem to increase the performance of my mask for me.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Long Beach, CA

I love using this at night before I sleep . When you wake up your face feels refresh and nourish
Alondra F.
Alondra F.
Edinburg, TX

I loved this product!! Definitely recommend it to everybody especially if you love organic stuff
Katrina M.
Katrina M.

I got this with a mask sample. It's cool but I'm not really sure it makes any difference at all.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Port Orange, FL

Works great to prep your face for any of their masks - allows to work better and very refreshing
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL

One of the best things I ever used works like magic I love it and ik I won't used no other brand
Alice C.
Alice C.
San Bernardino, CA

I am so confused on why I brought this bottle of fancy scented water. I can't even drink it smh
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Kings Park, NY

really pleased with the results i got out of this product. inexpensive and definitely worth it!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now