Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Sherrie p.
Sherrie p.
Tonawanda, NY
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Very good product makes face feel fresh and exhilarated I love this product and would highly recommend it
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This primer is easy to apply on your skin prior to using your mask, whether it be a sheet or a paste. I spray it 2-3 times and I use both kinds of masks. I never used to use primers, but when I started applying the Origins Maskimizer Mask Primer, I noticed my skin has softened, even more so than when I didn't use the primer. It's refreshing and soothes the skin.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This feels smooth after putting it on and it actually works rather well I have only used it once so far and I liked it
Dana R.
Dana R.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Made skin feel tighter and look brighter. I definitely recommend this product. Used before bed and before applying makeup. Left my skin mAtte and picture perfect
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Both my mom and I love this product for all ages. This product is a perfect primer with a refreshing and clean feeling on your face throughout the day. Overall it met my expectations with a few additional benefits for my sensitive skin!
Marina K.
Marina K.
Perkasie, PA
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This is such a confusing product and i'm still not sure what it is used for. I tried applying it before I put on a mask and it did nothing. I tried putting on before my foundation and it did nothing. I would not buy it again and I did not recommend it
Brandee C.
Brandee C.
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love this primer! I always put it on before applying my compact for a smooth finish
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Warners, NY
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I love this makes my face feel great and haven't had a problem yet. I have oily to combo skin(more dry in winter and oily in summer) this is a great product not too greasy not too drying highly recommend this!
Becky K.
Becky K.
Minoa, NY
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
The origins maskimizer skin-omptimizing mask primer 3.2 oz bottle is a great product. It's super light weight. The product is not at all oily like other products and the product is a great price and good quality.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?