Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Smells great. Easy to use. I have oily skin and this is one of my go to primers. Definitely one of my favorites.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Sandy Hook, CT
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I was very excited to try this product because I had heard a lot about it but was a little skeptical at first as to how well it would work. I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased this. It really preps your skin for whatever mask you decide to use after. It is light and refreshing and makes your skin feel clean even before the use of a mask.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Winter Springs, FL
Nov. 17, 2016, 7:07 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Doesn't necessarily prime the face for makeup use, but it does help to make skin softer and clear up acne.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Great product, origins is the best brand for facial care, I loved this spray!! Works wonderful. Totally reccomend, would purchase again!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Lemon Grove, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I didn't believe in using primers at first but I actually saw a result with this one. My face did not feel as greasy by the end of the day and my make up actually looked better than when I didn't use primer. I do recommend to invest in using a primer that suits you because there is a big difference.
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I tried it and really like how it left my skin feeling and looking it really brightened my skin
Madison W.
Madison W.
Oxford, AL
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I really enjoyed using this. It made my face feel so refreshing and soft. It is in the cutest bottle, too! It definitely is on my top list of skin care products! I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good clean face!
Thais A.
Thais A.
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Goes on the face so smoothly! great for before you put on makeup because its light but it helps with the foundation to stay on longer and no streaks! very gentle on the skin especially if you have those sensitive areas around the nose and mouth. Could improve on the packaging.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?