Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

I love Origins and pretty much every product made by them but this particular product didn't really hook me. I tried it a few times now before masking and I honestly couldn't tell a difference but that's not to say it isn't effective. It's just not immediately noticeable.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI

Love this goes on light one need a few pumps would totally recommend super gentle
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL

I received a deluxe sample of this by redeeming points on sephora. I have used this product a few times with various types of masks (mud, cream, and sheet) and I haven't really been able to tell if it made a difference. I haven't noticed any negative effects, and i feel like I'm pampering myself when I use it, but I'm not sure I would pay money for this product.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX

This is simply amazing, helps my face feel so smooth and light and ready to prep for the day
Gennavie B.
Gennavie B.
Richmond, VA

This product is so amazing. I use this product very often. It really does my skin some good.
chaya b.
chaya b.
North Miami Beach, FL

I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Kellsey S.
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR

Worked great for the price. Love how it made my face feel! Definitely recommend this product
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Alabaster, AL

My skin feels amazing after using this!!!!!!!! It revitalizes your face and makes it feel smoother! The pores shrank and it is just wonderful. I highly recommend this product!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Hialeah, FL

I apply when I go to sleep and I wake up feeling great it leaves your skin smooth and shiny
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

This is an extremely great product my face is so clear now you should buy it I don't want to say anymore goddamn it
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now