BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
I tried it and really like how it left my skin feeling and looking it really brightened my skin
Karolina B.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
Still using this but so far I really like it! I don't use it everyday I'm barely getting to know my skin better so I am trying different products including this one.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Lemon Grove, CA
I didn't believe in using primers at first but I actually saw a result with this one. My face did not feel as greasy by the end of the day and my make up actually looked better than when I didn't use primer. I do recommend to invest in using a primer that suits you because there is a big difference.
Thais A.
Thais A.
Goes on the face so smoothly! great for before you put on makeup because its light but it helps with the foundation to stay on longer and no streaks! very gentle on the skin especially if you have those sensitive areas around the nose and mouth. Could improve on the packaging.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Oxford, AL
I really enjoyed using this. It made my face feel so refreshing and soft. It is in the cutest bottle, too! It definitely is on my top list of skin care products! I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good clean face!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Montgomery, IL
Didn't feel like it did anything before putting on a mask. Not a good value and it was too expensive.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX
Great product, origins is the best brand for facial care, I loved this spray!! Works wonderful. Totally reccomend, would purchase again!
Haley C.
Haley C.
I would use it under my makeup and it worked so good!! Not for oily faces more for dry!
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.