BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mala K.
Rantoul, IL
I received a mini facial with this product and I can feel the difference with my skin. I feel like it enhances the function of the mask. I have oily combination skin and it made it feel refreshing. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to get the most out their mask treatment.
Nice worth the price packaging is really nice and compact I'd give it an 8/10 because it does what is says and is good
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask primer is amazing. It is the beginning step to using Origins mask and makes them just that much better!!!!
Haleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really sure if this product does a whole lot but I like it anyway lol the mist on this is great.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this to add to my skin care regimen after seeing a review online. I think it really helps prep your skin before you apply your mask to your face. I will definitely be using it regularly and totally recommend it for others to try.
Cindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This feels great on your skin and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. However, I'm not 100% sure it makes a difference in the way my masks work.. Not sure how you would be able to tell either?
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps soften your face but I saw no difference in the quality of the masks being applied. A bit confused by this product...
Linds A.
Denver, CO
I got it just to try it because I've never heard of a mask primer, so why the heck not. I had read other reviews before buying it from sephora and I took their same approach. I use it as a skin care regimen primer, before I do the whole 10 step Korean regimen. I don't have very problematic skin and don't notice a difference. I wouldn't re purchase just because I don't need it, but it is nice.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this primer not only does its job at keeping foundation at bay but make your skin feel very refreshing
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC
Love this product!! I received this in a monthly subscription box and I was a little skeptical about it but I loved it the moment I tried it. It really added something to my skin care regime!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.