BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "feels pretty good against my face. i like that it adds hydration to my face before i mask because i dont like putting face masks on not moist skin." in 325 reviews
Charity S.
Sacramento, CA
Great product! Leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth! Great for detoxifying your skin, especially if you live a city.
Courtney C.
Greenwood, SC
It's works great! It makes your skin super soft and mositured! It's also great for people that have super sensitive skin!
Mary F.
It is amazing in every way possible! It has helped my skin tremendously. It is one of my favorite high end products ever.
Deja W.
Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
Sueleem G.
This mask primer works very well. I've been using it for a little under a month but I wish I would've bought it sooner.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
It feels refreshing but can feel a little oily. At least on my skin. Don't know if i would buy it again. Mixed feelings
Hannah M.
Great primer. The best feeling in the world when applied. It's goes on so easy and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily
Kelsey J.
Royal Oak, MI
Really wanted to love this product but I found that it was very gimmicky and unnecessary as a part of the mask process.
Nice worth the price packaging is really nice and compact I'd give it an 8/10 because it does what is says and is good
zahara a.
Detroit, MI
Leaves the skin so soft because that's how it always feel and others people influence that's It's always in the middle
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.