Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA

I love this stuff. I spray it on my face before i apply my mask and it helps the mask come off so much easier.
Carey V.
Carey V.
Bridgeport, CT

The skin-optimizing mask primer is great to use right before I apply on my moisturizer and then the rest of my makeup. It's gentle on the skin and my skin doesn't feel as drying throughout the day since I have combination to oil oily skin.
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Love using this before I apply a mask. It seems to help the mask sink in deeper and I get better results. I do wonder if I would get the same results from any spray toner though.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Carbon Hill, AL

One of the best products I have ever came across! This product will leave your skin feeling flawless!
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , Ca

This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Eileen O.
Eileen O.
Dunlap, TN

Didn't notice much change after a few months of useless
Face had dry spots. In the txone
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Long Beach, CA

I love using this at night before I sleep . When you wake up your face feels refresh and nourish
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

I loves this product after using it for about a week it worked wonders and I could actually tell a difference in the way my skin looked and felt!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH

This mask made my skin so soft and helped my complexion tremendously! It is very pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it helps if you use it only when you have lots of skins problems. It definitely met my expectations and I love Origins products!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

Love this. Helped my skin 100%. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's a super nice product a d well worth every penny. My dull lifeless skin was brought back to life.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now