Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Carbon Hill, AL

One of the best products I have ever came across! This product will leave your skin feeling flawless!
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Love using this before I apply a mask. It seems to help the mask sink in deeper and I get better results. I do wonder if I would get the same results from any spray toner though.
Carey V.
Carey V.
Bridgeport, CT

The skin-optimizing mask primer is great to use right before I apply on my moisturizer and then the rest of my makeup. It's gentle on the skin and my skin doesn't feel as drying throughout the day since I have combination to oil oily skin.
Liz
Liz

I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I really enjoyed the feel of it. It prepped my skin for my mask and it felt very refreshing. This was my first time using this mask primer and it was nice, although I don't think I'd actually purchase it. For $22 as just as an enhancer, it's not worth it for me personally.
Madolyn O.
Madolyn O.

I Am so in love with this stuff. I just love all types of masks expecially primers. I really think it makes my makeup last longer and makes all my lines and pores stay away for a good amount of time.
Kathy V.
Kathy V.
Jackson, NJ

It definitely helped my skin which is always super dry. The next fouple of days I had no dry patchyness!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Savannah, GA

I wasn't super impressed with this one, didn't see much of a difference in my skin after finishing the bottle.
Raven J.
Raven J.
Cheney, WA

Loved this product. It helped my skin feel great! I'm definitely glad I've used this, I had no idea how good it was!
Sky J.
Sky J.
Grayson, GA

I really loved this primer mask. It made my face softer and made me look younger and refreshed.
Karessa B.
Karessa B.
Commack, NY

Hi, so glad you have a chance to read this... guess what ? This is the best thing ever! yea I know you won't believe me but here is why it's the best thing ever. 1st..... I love how I makes my face feel. I let makes my skin feel soft and smooth like a baby's bottom. 2nd.... I put this before my makeup and it makes my foundation very easy to apply and it looks better. I give this Item a 5 out of 5!:) I hope you try it and find out other reasons why it's the best;)
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?