Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Arden B.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is definitely not a necessity, but it definitely does work to help maximize your mask' capabilities. Would not repurchase.
Sujey M.
Sujey M.
Sacramento

This mask primer is one of the best primers I used so far
I been getting more into using masks and this a great product
I got this product for the first time and it was great the scent was good too
Kellsey S.
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR

Worked great for the price. Love how it made my face feel! Definitely recommend this product
roxana g.
roxana g.

I Fine ir an excelente producir, has a todo duration... Would lov to continúe using tiene products
Great product, makes your skin feel soft and smove, product absorbs well into the skin.
Nallely D.
Nallely D.
Denver, CO

I love this product I use it after the shower an it leaves my face smooth and feels amazing so fresh
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.

I am an Origins junkie so when I saw this mask primer I had to try it. I'm not sure about the moisturizing factor but it does help masks come off easier which is great!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD

I tried using this before 3 different Origins masks (Clear Improvement, Original Skin, and Out of Trouble) with high hopes but it didn't enhance the results at all. Definitely not worth the price as long as you wash your face well in preparation for masking.
chaya b.
chaya b.
North Miami Beach, FL

I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now