Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Kristel C.
Kristel C.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I have oily skin and I love to do a mask either in the morning or before bed and this Mask Primer really gave my skin a nice smooth, hydrating look!
Nov. 17, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This product is great to use as a primer before you apply any mask or creams on toyour face except peel off! This mask helps the spread ability of the mask, smoothed, brightens, and hyrdats skin while doing so!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I like this product. It dried fast and left my skin feeling beautiful! I've heard other reviews from my other friends and they didn't like it. Unlike other masks that left my face sticky at the end I feel that origins uses more natural ingredients that don't make your face feel like plastic.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Kissimmee, FL
Nov. 17, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This works greats and super amazing it helps a lot before applying on make up I realized that things become more smoothly to set and apply
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Harlingen, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Keeps my skin hydrated and beautiful! A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and visibility of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I would use it under my makeup and it worked so good!! Not for oily faces more for dry!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This is one of the best products I've used so far!!! I love the way it my skin feels so smooth! Would seriously recommend this to everyone!!
Bettye B.
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
works well under makeup leaves skin feeling silky
worth the money and I love the smell
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:38 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I Like this primer for clay masks! I have noticed a big difference on my skin and especially on removing the clay mask. So easy with this, just one swipe with a wash cloth and the mask is off.
Klaudia M.
Klaudia M.
Modesto, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:38 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This is the most unnecessary product i have ever seen. No your skin doesn't need a primer to get the benefits from a mask...
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?