Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Gennavie B.
Gennavie B.
Richmond, VA
This product is so amazing. I use this product very often. It really does my skin some good.
chaya b.
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Kellsey S.
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR
Worked great for the price. Love how it made my face feel! Definitely recommend this product
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Alabaster, AL
My skin feels amazing after using this!!!!!!!! It revitalizes your face and makes it feel smoother! The pores shrank and it is just wonderful. I highly recommend this product!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Hialeah, FL
I apply when I go to sleep and I wake up feeling great it leaves your skin smooth and shiny
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
This is an extremely great product my face is so clear now you should buy it I don't want to say anymore goddamn it
Katie R.
Katie R.
Versailles, KY
Great facial primer, let my skin feeling refreshed and glowy. Held my makeup wonderfully and continue to use it now.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Columbus, OH
I love this primer it's light and feels like you don't have any thing making your face feel heavy!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Greenwood, SC
It's works great! It makes your skin super soft and mositured! It's also great for people that have super sensitive skin!
Melania D.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product. This truly does prep your face so that whatever mask you use can do everything it is supposed to do. So glad I bought this product. I give it a thumbs up for someone who is indecisive about making this purchase.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?