BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
This mask primer is amazing. It is the beginning step to using Origins mask and makes them just that much better!!!!
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA
This primer makes my face feel so smooth. I use this primer all the time & haven't tried anything that compares to it
Vineela m.
I like this primer because it very good for my skin.i trust the origin brand.this primer stays make up for long time.
Rachel O.
Cheswick, Pennsylvania
I love this and I love priming my fave before a mask because it helps soak up all beneficial ingredients of the mask.
Melia A.
Asheville, NC
Primer works really well. I liked the feel and how easily it rubbed in. I would buy it again and use it again.
Ayana I.
Bronx, NY
Great prep before any skincare treatment! Allows for better absorption of essential ingredients for maximum results.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
I put this all over my face before putting my make up on and it works wonders. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Whitney R.
Lexington, KY
Left my face feeling soft and light. But prefer a product with a better price. Locally this product is way expensive
Katie R.
Versailles, KY
Great facial primer, let my skin feeling refreshed and glowy. Held my makeup wonderfully and continue to use it now.
Sofia C.
Lumberton, NJ
This mask primer is alright . It works but I would rather by a mask from them. It wasn't disappointing or effective.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.