Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Orwell, OH

I have been told by friends for months to try this and I finally did. I wasn't completely disappointed but I also wasn't overly happy with my results.
Sara P.
Sara P.

This primer leaves the skin excellent in the morning, does not even need makeup since it leaves luminous and moisturized skin I really love it
April S.
April S.
Sacramento, CA

It felt a bit grimey and oily on my face. I didn't like the way it felt when I put it on. It did not feel gentle on my face. It went on smooth but felt a bit thick on my face as well.I purchased online and decided to give it a try due to the good price it was.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.

Made my face mask go on so easily and made my skin even softer after it was off. Perfect for sensitive skin, it didn't bother mine at all.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

I love origins. I loved the consistency of this. I feel that it is a good value. It did meet my expectations. But I have found better products out there for my skin and it's needs. I would say to give it a try.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Evans Mills, NY

Honestly I love Origins products they work great! I am still currently finishing this bottle up at home. I will purchase more Origins products. Yes they are pricey, but worth it. It met all my expectations. I will definitely recommend this products to family and friends.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Nashville, TN

I was initially hesitant to use this product but when I did, I saw a difference in how much better my mask worked.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

The following is my first impressions of the Origins Maskimizer. The packaging gives off a very clean and fresh vibe. The product definitely meets my expectations. The primer made a huge difference when applying a mask. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who uses mask primers.
Naira T.
Naira T.
Alexandria

I loved this primer, very smooth and feels good on my face. It really helps my makeup to stay on longer. I love the light feeling too, just very smooth on the face. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Newman, CA

It was great! But the smell never died down after drying.but it was very beneficial to my skin type.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Join Now