BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ileana G.
Laredo, TX
This product is great to put on before any face mask! It opens up my pores very nicely. It definitely met up to my high expectations .
Kelsey K.
Definatly recommend this to anyone all skin types, my skin is dry and it works great, my sisters is oily, and it works good for her.
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
It's really good , when I used for the first time I was surprised ( it was at my friend house ) and I bought and I really recommend !
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I love how this mask makes my skin feel, I love to do this mask before applying make up. It makes the application so much smoother
Trishelle S.
Great facial spray! Keeps your face refreshed and firm. I would recommend that others buy it. A great skin wake up from make up!
Miyah W.
I use this before I put on a face mask . And for other things.i love his product. This is definitely something I would buy again
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer I totally get your skin prepared after you wash it for a mask treatment
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
I did not notice any difference when using this before applying my face masks. It's like a water spray...

I don't recommend this!
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Still not sure how much of a difference using this makes. I got this from Sephora as 100 point perk. Not sure that I'd purchase
Ariana T.
It's nice and gentle for my skin. It makes your skin feel refreshing I did notice somewhat of a difference but not right away.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.