BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Los Angeles, CA
Both my mom and I love this product for all ages. This product is a perfect primer with a refreshing and clean feeling on your face throughout the day. Overall it met my expectations with a few additional benefits for my sensitive skin!
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN
Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY
This feels smooth after putting it on and it actually works rather well I have only used it once so far and I liked it
Sherrie p.
Sherrie p.
Tonawanda, NY
Very good product makes face feel fresh and exhilarated I love this product and would highly recommend it
Cori C.
Cori C.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is a neat idea ands some benefits but not enough for me to repurchase. Buying it in a mask set is perfect to complement but beyond that the appeal is lost and it almost seems gimmicky. Neat idea! Debatable on whether or not it has a crazy impact.
Kassidy L.
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
Love love love love love love this Origins Maskimizer . It's a bit pricey , but well worth every penny . It's a most try / buy!!!! Thank me later ! :) I think everyone needs to try al their products
I tried it and really like how it left my skin feeling and looking it really brightened my skin
Karolina B.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
Still using this but so far I really like it! I don't use it everyday I'm barely getting to know my skin better so I am trying different products including this one.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.