Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Nov. 14, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Im a new mom, I love this product!!! Makes me feel young and exciting all again. I feel like it helps with my bags!
Mirian I.
Mirian I.
Bronx, NY
Nov. 14, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Really like this on my skin it leaves my skin soft and i would purchase this product again im really satisfy with this primer
Chelle K.
Chelle K.
Jesup, GA
Nov. 14, 2016, 6:19 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
It was a good product but I didn't see much of a difference after use. A little sticky also
Clair D.
Clair D.
Karnack, TX
Nov. 14, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Wonderful product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It made my face feel amazing
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Everett, WA
Dec. 15, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, was skeptical at first but enjoyed the sample I received! Easy to use, and worth the spending a little extra for the occasional added mask bonus.
Gennavie B.
Gennavie B.
Richmond, VA
Nov. 20, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This product is so amazing. I use this product very often. It really does my skin some good.
chaya b.
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
Nov. 20, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
Kellsey S.
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Worked great for the price. Love how it made my face feel! Definitely recommend this product
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Alabaster, AL
Nov. 20, 2016, 2 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
My skin feels amazing after using this!!!!!!!! It revitalizes your face and makes it feel smoother! The pores shrank and it is just wonderful. I highly recommend this product!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Hialeah, FL
Nov. 20, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I apply when I go to sleep and I wake up feeling great it leaves your skin smooth and shiny
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?