BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dakota D.
Osage beach, Missouri
Really primes the face and gives it a special glow! I think it works really great especially gives me a healthier look!
Hannah M.
Great primer. The best feeling in the world when applied. It's goes on so easy and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily
Stephanie o.
This is an excellent product from a great brand. It's the only thing I can use in my face that doesn't dry out my skin
Kristen B.
Ludlow, MA
Don't really understand the point of this honestly. Didn't see a difference. I feel like it's just a toner in disguise.
Xylina B.
I love love love what this does for my face and i cant stop using it. the benifits it does for my face is so refreshing
Sarah U.
Elk Grove, CA
Such a great primer I use this everyday has my skin looking at its best always and especially when I have my make up on
Sueleem G.
This mask primer works very well. I've been using it for a little under a month but I wish I would've bought it sooner.
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this product!!! It makes my skin feel slaw less and has actually helped with the dryness of my skin.
Nice worth the price packaging is really nice and compact I'd give it an 8/10 because it does what is says and is good
Nirvana P.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I absolutely loved it when I used it made my face felt so soft and ready for the routine make up I 100% recommend it
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.