Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Gennavie B.
Gennavie B.
Richmond, VA

This product is so amazing. I use this product very often. It really does my skin some good.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Dallas, TX

I have used this a few times it works great and make my skin feel great and also gave my a glow I would not normally have. This is a pricey item so I would purchase with the intent to use. It is like nothing I have tried before. The bottle and packaging is great! I would suggest trying it out first it is different.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Me parece super que buena, con poco producto logro obtener lo que quiero, se siente ligero en la piel como si no hubiece puesto nada me encanta este producto
Maya R.
Maya R.
Skokie, IL

It was nice on my oily skin. Helped with makeup application. I would re purchase this product. I would recommend it to others. It was very gentle on the skin.
Rahima a.
Rahima a.

This is the best one i have used out of all other one out there. I would reommend this to everyone.
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I saw this product reviewed a lot on Youtube and I am a frequent user of face masks so I thought I would try it. I really liked it and it left my face feeling bright and fresh. For the brand I thought it was priced pretty normally. I don't think this product is a necessity so I probably won't buy it again but was a nice touch if you want to treat yourself!
karley b.
karley b.
Churchville, NY

This stuff is pretty good! I use it every other night and it's done wonders to my skin, its even cleared up some of my acne. I would buy this product again, worth the money and worth a try! (also i've had no reaction to it either, which is wonderful)
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Redondo Beach, CA

It reals really nice when you first put it on. It makes your skin feel very soft and moisturized. The product is just really pricey, but it's worth your money.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Interlochen, MI

i thought this was a neutral product. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me and i liked what it did for her. it did meet my expectations to a point half and half effective.disapointing i wish it had worked as well for me as her. there is room for improvement however it is still anamazing prduct i am still using it
mikael l.
mikael l.

When I bought this product out of sheer curiosity. For I am a fan of facial masks, I wanted to see if I would understand what it promises and if it would really leave the skin incredible after. I really noticed a difference, the only reason I gave four stars instead of five is because it really is not necessary if you have a good cleaner face at home already. This product acts as a toner before applying a mask so that all oils, dirt and makeup are removed. It really allows your skin to get the maximum effect from the mask. This applies lightly and does not contain much scent. I have sensitive skin and do not dry myself or cause any breakouts. I would recommend it to any avid user mask, otherwise you probably will not have a use for it.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now