Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL

Don't know to rate this product yet as i just got this in my sephora play box. i am excited to use it.
Sophia p.
Sophia p.
Gilbert, AZ

Works great i always put it on under my make up. Makes my skin feel smooth. My make up looks flawlass
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Carbon Hill, AL

One of the best products I have ever came across! This product will leave your skin feeling flawless!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
London, KY

I absolutely love this product!! It made my skin feels so amazing after using this in just a few days
Aizada A.
Aizada A.

It's not sooooo great, but I really like it. Not 5 star just because not necessary product I guess...
marlen p.
marlen p.

I was actually surprised that I liked this product a lot. Haven't stop used it. Doesn't dry my face.
Nallely D.
Nallely D.
Denver, CO

I love this product I use it after the shower an it leaves my face smooth and feels amazing so fresh
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Love this product. I see a difference in my skin I recommend this to family, friends, and followers.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Newman, CA

It was great! But the smell never died down after drying.but it was very beneficial to my skin type.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome product!! Really works! Origins is a great brand and their products never cease to amaze me!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now