Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I think this primer not only does its job at keeping foundation at bay but make your skin feel very refreshing
Anisa S.
Anisa S.
Melbourne Victoria

One of my favourite mask primers everrrr it's soft asss and easy to apply don't think I'll need a replacement
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN

Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Mary Kate R.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like this is very gimmicky. Any serum already in your skincare routine will do the same thing as this.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Awesome product!!! It was a gift from my mother in law, and since she gave it to me I just can stop using it.
Amalinalli C.
Amalinalli C.

Is a great and amazing product to use in a daily basis. Your skin can breathe all day long no greasy feeling.
Christina R.
Christina R.

Love this mask primer! Totally amazing. Used several other brand but I have to say this is my pick hands down
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I really love this product it really makes my face hydrates and soft and i woul highly recommend this product
Chris A.
Chris A.
Torrance, CA

Omg I absolutely love everything about this product I use it often and only have great things to say about it
Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
México

It's a good producte, that i use most of the time...I recommend enough,The brand also has very good products
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now