BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
kylie e.
kylie e.
Upland, CA
atheism is arginine and is very good for your skin. I use it every night nad my skin has gotten a lot clearer.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
This is great. It's refreshing and leaves my face feeling prepped and ready!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
I just started using this product I bought per the advice of 1 of my favorite you tube gurus. Right now I really can't tell a difference.
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.
This product doesn't really do anything, it is essentially a spray toner. I'm giving it three stars because I don't feel it is worth it for the price. Even the salesperson at Sephora told me it doesn't really do much. I've been using this as a spray toner and ocassionally with my masks (When I remember)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
I'm in love with this product, really great results. Leaves your face smooth and looking very hydrated and refreshing! Best ever! Hands down!
Kate K.
Kate K.
I love this mask primer! We prime for everything else so why not masks?! This primer softens my skin and hydrates all on its own! Really easy to apply with the spray bottle. Just mist your face before any mask to create a perfect base! I don't do masks without this primer :)
Becky K.
Becky K.
Minoa, NY
The origins maskimizer skin-omptimizing mask primer 3.2 oz bottle is a great product. It's super light weight. The product is not at all oily like other products and the product is a great price and good quality.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Warners, NY
I love this makes my face feel great and haven't had a problem yet. I have oily to combo skin(more dry in winter and oily in summer) this is a great product not too greasy not too drying highly recommend this!
I absolutely love the way this product feels on my skin,it leaves my skin only silky and smooth,i love it!i will keep purchasing this product
Dana R.
Dana R.
Made skin feel tighter and look brighter. I definitely recommend this product. Used before bed and before applying makeup. Left my skin mAtte and picture perfect
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.