BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI
Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I thought this product worked really good, it was definitely an experience everyone should try. I like the smell of it it has a soft and relaxing scent to it. It's not my number one choice but it works!
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Tbh When I'm too lazy to put like a moisturizer on I like to spray this before pat it on then foundation next. It works good not too thick
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
The mist is light and refreshing, and it definitely makes a difference as to how my facial mask goes on, especially when my skin is drier than usual.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Kokomo, IN
This made my skin look fresher and brighter. I felt like my makeup lasted longer. I did feel like my face broke out more when I used it
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Feels nice on the skin, not heavy or that weird sticky feeling at all. It isn't harsh, and it also gets the job done and does what the product claims to do. Not a disappointment.
Alora P.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
Very moisturizing and a great product for anyone with dry or patchy skin. its an affordable product that's effective with many benefits. I was really unsure what to expect as far as outcomes go, but I will most defiantly be buying this product again.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN
This product worked very well. I liked it a lot. It kept my my face very hydrated and very soft
Mary F.
Mary F.
It is amazing in every way possible! It has helped my skin tremendously. It is one of my favorite high end products ever.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?