Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

2 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD

I tried using this before 3 different Origins masks (Clear Improvement, Original Skin, and Out of Trouble) with high hopes but it didn't enhance the results at all. Definitely not worth the price as long as you wash your face well in preparation for masking.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.

I am an Origins junkie so when I saw this mask primer I had to try it. I'm not sure about the moisturizing factor but it does help masks come off easier which is great!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Light weight, great serum. Perfect for my skin type. I saw results pretty quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I would recommend for anyone looking for a face serum. Would recommend over other face serums I have tried in the past.
Nallely D.
Nallely D.
Denver, CO

I love this product I use it after the shower an it leaves my face smooth and feels amazing so fresh
Great product, makes your skin feel soft and smove, product absorbs well into the skin.
Sujey M.
Sujey M.
Sacramento

This mask primer is one of the best primers I used so far
I been getting more into using masks and this a great product
I got this product for the first time and it was great the scent was good too
Arden B.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is definitely not a necessity, but it definitely does work to help maximize your mask' capabilities. Would not repurchase.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY

I honestly am not 100% sure if i've seen a difference while using this product. I've used it with the Origins Charcoal Mask, which uses great by itself in my opinion! I don't really think you need this while using a mask, but that's just my opinion!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Middleboro

I am up in love with this stuff. It makes my skin feel amazing and I have sensitive skin and it works great for it
Ximena L.
Ximena L.
Mexicali

This prmer is amazing , your face looks awesome the texture is unbelieve i recominded so much
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?