Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#19 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL

I received a deluxe sample of this by redeeming points on sephora. I have used this product a few times with various types of masks (mud, cream, and sheet) and I haven't really been able to tell if it made a difference. I haven't noticed any negative effects, and i feel like I'm pampering myself when I use it, but I'm not sure I would pay money for this product.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY

This primer is easy to apply on your skin prior to using your mask, whether it be a sheet or a paste. I spray it 2-3 times and I use both kinds of masks. I never used to use primers, but when I started applying the Origins Maskimizer Mask Primer, I noticed my skin has softened, even more so than when I didn't use the primer. It's refreshing and soothes the skin.
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Riverside, CA

I bought this product because of a YouTuber's recommendation. This product claimed to maximize the effect of our masks, but I do not find any difference with or without it. I've tried using it other ways too but I cannot find a use of this product. Overall I do not recommend this product because the effect is very minimal to nothing and it can cause breakouts.
Ildemar R.
Ildemar R.
Miami Florida

I was a little bit skeptical of this product, as I didn't think it would do much. To my surprise, it actually creates a really nice base for any face mask and allows for a very even mask application. It smells nice, and is refreshing. I would say if you have money to spend and want to try it, go for it, but it's not like you can't do a face mask without it!
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I saw this product reviewed a lot on Youtube and I am a frequent user of face masks so I thought I would try it. I really liked it and it left my face feeling bright and fresh. For the brand I thought it was priced pretty normally. I don't think this product is a necessity so I probably won't buy it again but was a nice touch if you want to treat yourself!
Nikoline H.
Nikoline H.
Livermore, CA

I am pleasantly surprised that this works so well. It leaves my face feeling soft before I apply my mask and my mask goes on so much smoothr. I've tried it with different brands of masks and I get the same result. My face feels just as soft when I wash the mask off. I just wish it came with a little more product for the price but I would still repurchase.
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , Ga

I love this product! I first got a sample to try in my play! Box and loved it so much I bought the full sized bottle! I definitely see a dramatic difference in how effective my mask are when used with s spray. I also sometimes use it in the mornings under my moisturizer or for a boost of moisture once my makeup is applied. I would recommend this product.
sally c.
sally c.
Fullerton, CA

I got this product as a gift from my mom and I've been using it for about a month and I can see some differences! It's a little pricey but it's worth the money, and the formula is very gentle on your skin, even for me with sensitive skin. The packaging is really basic, nothing too crazy, which is nice as well. I would recommend this for all skin types.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Rutland, MA

Again, Origins delivers. It's masking primer prepares the face before a mask. I love it. It adds an extra boost to any mask, and recently I used it before a collagen-based face mask. Beautiful reaults. Big fan of Origins, which is a newer product for me. I would try ANYTHING from this line. I also think it works beautifully for over 40 skin needs.
Elisha Y.
Elisha Y.

OMG! Best thing you could spend your money on!

I would stock up with this!

This is a perfect setting spray, I could go hours after a long hot day and my make up still last all night.

This is one of Origins top products and a beauty must have.

Brilliantly priced as well. If you are on holiday - this is perfect for almost a cooling mist! I love it.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now