BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yahira T.
I bought this thinking it would perhaps help masks sink in better or open pores. Please don't waste you money on this, just take a shower and let the steam open up your pores and then apply your masks cause this doesn't do anything. Don't waist your  money.
Cora O.
Conyers
I bought this on a whim. I'm still not sure what it's supposed to do- I've read what it's supposed to do, yes, but it hasn't improved or decreased the quality of my skin. I wouldn't buy this again, but it gives me that nice little "spa treatment" feeling.
Jehnny P.
Burleson , TX
I have this product but the truth is... I love it! Also I don't think is a pricey product, pair perfectly with clay mask. Help considerably in hydrating the dry skin. Its a gentle spray on the face with a nice smell. Personal experience Origins nailed it.
claire p.
Nashville
this is a great product ! i use it before all my face masks and it leaves it for a smooth removal and very soft face! love it ! it's very gentle and light on the skin. i completely recommend this to others for a more deep and moisturized mask.
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
It really primes our face prior to applying the mask! I found that when this was used I didnt need so much mask product because it smoothed out easier. I was surprised at how well this worked and how little you need ....well worth the money!
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
Cant use mask without this bad boy! I got mine at sephora! The result that your gonna get is times 2 whenever you use this primer with your mask! Super gentle on the skin and super recommended! Give it a try specially if your a mask junkie!
Gemma T.
Irvine , CA
I love this product I was a huge Origins Fan in High School ad recently was reintroduced to the brand I have to say they did not disappoint I LOVE all the new product this one in particular made my skin feel like I was back in High School .
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
Love love love love love love this Origins Maskimizer . It's a bit pricey , but well worth every penny . It's a most try / buy!!!! Thank me later ! :) I think everyone needs to try al their products
Emma S.
This is awesome I would also put this on my face for such a natural glow this is an amazing product that reached my expectations so effective it rly catches the eye all my friends asked me abt this product n I recommended them it ❤
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL
One of the best products i have ever tried. I have bought this product several times and every time my skin looks and feels better. This is definitely worth it for the price i recommend it to anyone with dry to normal to combo skin.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.