Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
BreAnna R.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN

I got this to use before my facial masks. It was gentle on my skin, and for sure felt hydrating. It was my first time ever using a product like this, but I didn't fall in love with it. Origins has clean packaging, and didn't have any harsh smells. But I didn't notice enough of a difference in my skin to repurchase.
Shaye K.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga, TN

This is an excellent mask primer! It sets the skin up to soak in all he nutrients or treatments in the mask you are using! Very easy to apply and has a faint if not noticeable scent! It does come out a little quick so close your eyes and mouth and hold your breath! I like to pat this in and apply mask right after!
Ester C.
Ester C.

Daniel T.
Daniel T.

me parece un excelente producto de belleza y cuidado para piel ya que con este tuve la posibilidad de corregir varias infeccionares faciales que poseia desde muy temprana y gracias a este producto pude obtener excelentes resultados con todos los componentes que este productor trae, ya que son de origen natural
Tatja B.
Tatja B.
Fort Mill, SC

I love a good peel off mask and use them often but my skin is pretty dry/sensitive so using this primer is a must! After using this my skin always feels renewed, refreshed and moisturized. It locks in the water after I wash my face and still allows the mask to penetrate my skin. I'm so glad I discovered this!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Cincinnati , OH

I received a sample of this, and thought it was an interesting product. It primes your skin prior to putting on a mask, and although I didn't notice a significant difference in the application, it was a nice product. Pleasant scent, and as always I enjoy the Origins brand. I would be willing to try it again.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
E Longmeadow, MA

A definite must use before every mask/serum/night cream. I use it every single day before my morning moisturizer and at night before my skin care routine. Makes me feel like I'm getting the most out of my products, and as skin care can be pricey it stretches those dollars into results (which we all want)!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
houston, tx

I'm so glad they made a prep step before mask. It allows you to see the best results from your mask. It's like softners from Shieseido.
The best way to explain what this does is...
Does a sponge clean up a mess better when it's dry or when it's wet?? When it's yet!! So that's what it's doing for your skin
Sami M.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA

I honestly think this product works! Some people might think it's just a gimmick, but I feel like my masks set into my skin better with it. But the way it feels alone is enough to make me repurchase! It has such a cooling, purifying, soothing feel when you first spray it! Definitely a repurchase for me.
Hana B.
Hana B.
Alameda, CA

The packaging is beautiful! I love origin masks, so when they came out with a mask primer that would enhance the who make process I was sold!
How it feels?
Almost like you are spraying water on your face
Price:
$22.00
Does it work?
Overall, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now