Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Emily  S.
Emily S.
Sammamish, WA

Great Product! have been using this for about 3-4 months now and I really do see changes and progress in my skin! My face has become more smooth and soft and I haven;t been breaking out as much as before. This product is quite pricey for just that little product but, i would recommend this to my friends and family members.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Marlborough, MA

I'm currently testing this since I received it in my monthly Sephora play box. I've used it with two different masks, a charcoal and a hydrating one. I haven't noticed much of a difference in results or my skin after using this prior to applying masks. I will finish my sample size but don't think it will be a repurchase.
Sammi W.
Sammi W.
Aylett, VA

At first glance I wasn't sure about this product. I never thought I needed a facial mask primer. I just always put the mask on without it. But now that I have it and have tried it. I can't go without it. It helps the mask clean all your pores, it's like the glue that holds the mask in places and cleans out your pores.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI

I actually really enjoy this product , it lasts pretty long so I'm still on my first bottle but it's filled with a ton of yummy stuff like green tea and a marine algae complex ! Sometimes I use this to set my skincare at night for a extra boost and I'll use it prime before foundation as well but amazing before masks!!
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
RIO RANCHO , NEW MEXICO

Just like your hair, your skin also needs extra attention when you are applying product. The origins skin optimising mask primer preps your skin to fully absorb the properties and benefits of origins masks. Thus allowing you to get more from your product & for your dollar. Well worth the purchase! I highly recommend.
Lynnzy B.
Lynnzy B.

Gimmick? This is what I thought too before I tried this out from a sephora play box. I admit I was so totally wrong. This is wonderful to spray on your face before a moisturizer (the green origins mask I wear overnight). Moisturizer goes on so much more smoothly, and I feel it absorbs best when I spray this on first.
Oren A.
Oren A.

I bought this a year ago since i found that my face mask is leaving my skin bit sour and i thought this might help. As far as I'm concerned this is absolutely worthless, I did not see any difference at all after using it with a few different masks. You may as well spray water on your face. I do not recommend at all.
BreAnna R.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN

I got this to use before my facial masks. It was gentle on my skin, and for sure felt hydrating. It was my first time ever using a product like this, but I didn't fall in love with it. Origins has clean packaging, and didn't have any harsh smells. But I didn't notice enough of a difference in my skin to repurchase.
Shaye K.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga, TN

This is an excellent mask primer! It sets the skin up to soak in all he nutrients or treatments in the mask you are using! Very easy to apply and has a faint if not noticeable scent! It does come out a little quick so close your eyes and mouth and hold your breath! I like to pat this in and apply mask right after!
Ester C.
Ester C.

Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now