Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX

I like this (I received a sample from Sephora), but I don't think I'd purchase it. I don't see the point of it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yuma, AZ

This is one of the absolute best primers i have used thus far. i love how it feels on my face and make it look.
kylie e.
kylie e.
Upland, CA

atheism is arginine and is very good for your skin. I use it every night nad my skin has gotten a lot clearer.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Indianapolis, IN

This product is great for people of all ages with problem skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
TATIANE L.
TATIANE L.

Good mask, we can see effect after five weeks. It´s not expessive. Easy to find and can make your skin smooth.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Savannah, GA

I wasn't super impressed with this one, didn't see much of a difference in my skin after finishing the bottle.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Excellent product I loved the way it made my skin feel nice and smooth. I would definitely repurchase it again
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Metuchen, NJ

I loved this product! Your makeup stays on all day long! I purchased this at my local Macy's department store.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA

I love this stuff. I spray it on my face before i apply my mask and it helps the mask come off so much easier.
Briana M.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA

This is awesome wen used with a mask! It really sinks into your skin and helps the mask maximize its potential
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now