BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Taylor B.
Orwell, OH
I have been told by friends for months to try this and I finally did. I wasn't completely disappointed but I also wasn't overly happy with my results.
Lynne C.
Millersville, PA
I got a sample of this product and ended up purchasing the full size. I use it frequently now. I feel like it really helped my masks work even better.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Seen this on youtube and thought how cool so I bought it wow it was awesome it primes the skin so that your skin gets all the mask such a great idea
Nicolle D.
It feels really cool and keeps your skin feeling light, I really liked it and would buy it again. i have a oily skin and this product works excelent
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I really don't think this product is absolutely necessary. It makes my face feel nice, but I'm not convinced that it makes masks absorb any better.
ashley g.
I have this but I always forget I have I when it's time for a mask. I haven't seen anything amazing from it or anything that would help me mask.
Tiffany T.
Milford, OH
The mask primer worked pretty well, but it wouldn't be one that I would continually invest in. Maybe as a gift for a friend, but not for my skin.
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
This product is super cool & I fee like I can actually tell a difference when using it before a mask. Only downside I would say is price point.
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
Origins maskimizer serium worked very well with firming the area I applied it to after about a month but losens back after 1 day of not using.
Sara P.
This primer leaves the skin excellent in the morning, does not even need makeup since it leaves luminous and moisturized skin I really love it
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.