BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Blanca P.
Harbor City, CA
I love this mask primer since I have very oily skin. I have tried other masks and none of them work as good as this maks.
niki G.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
L-O-V-E it!!! Although I use it as primer, I've noticed it has brightened my complexion very much!! Go get yourself some!
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Would definitely buy again. I'm an avid Origins product user but this is really nice and has been helping my skin a ton.
Charity S.
Sacramento, CA
Great product! Leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth! Great for detoxifying your skin, especially if you live a city.
Paris J.
I wish I could get the bigger bottle but overall I guess its a good product... I also think it should have a better smell
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
It feels refreshing but can feel a little oily. At least on my skin. Don't know if i would buy it again. Mixed feelings
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY
This feels smooth after putting it on and it actually works rather well I have only used it once so far and I liked it
Kelsey J.
Royal Oak, MI
Really wanted to love this product but I found that it was very gimmicky and unnecessary as a part of the mask process.
Deja W.
Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
zahara a.
Detroit, MI
Leaves the skin so soft because that's how it always feel and others people influence that's It's always in the middle
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.