Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Marietta, GA

Mask is great but not really worth the money. You can get a mask just as good as this for much cheaper.
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Orange, MA

I had never heard of such thing as a mask primer but man I love this stuff. Makes any masks super great. I really think it ranches them! Thanks origins!
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA

This product is an absolute necessity for your next self-care, spa day. The mist is refreshing and light and left my skin feeling incredibly soft. It's the perfect primer for face masks--ensuring that the mask applies smoothly and evenly and is able to meet all of your expectations.
I've used it to prep my skin before applying foundations and cc creams, and noticed a huge difference in the effectiveness of the application.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Cambridge, MA

Before using this product I felt skeptical about using primers, and did not include them in my makeup routine. But after trying for the first time, I was completely amazed by the results, and now use it daily. This primer does exactly what the bottle says, it prepares my skin before applying the rest of my make-up. The best part of it, is that it also hydrates and soother my skin, so it is never feeling dry. The best part of it is that, after I remove my make-up, my skin is looking super radiant!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Angola, In

I received a sample of the Origins Maskimizer from Sephora, I used it before my mud mask and it made my skin so much smoother and helped to fully maximize the masks capabilities. I now use my Origins Maskimizier before every facial mask!
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
Oxnard, CA

I love this, i spray it all over my face before I apply any kind of mask. This is so cool cause it helps face mask perform better. Once you try it you'll know why and thank me later lol.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Mesa, AZ

I use this before putting on my charcol mask and it really is amazing. It is very gentle and assist with the mask. I use this as regularly as I do my mask and definitely notice a different if I do not use it!
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR

Ok this is going to be a very honest review. I got a sample of this recently and while it was nice to have the option of using a pre-mask primer, I really don't think it's something I'll ever buy.... That being said, it did have a lovely scent, but I'd rather just do a good old fashioned creamy face wash before applying a mask because I really don't see the point in this product.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca

This mask primer made my mask really soak in to my face with out leaving any staining from the masks color. It left my face feeling smoother than before with out the sticky feeling!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD

I tried using this before 3 different Origins masks (Clear Improvement, Original Skin, and Out of Trouble) with high hopes but it didn't enhance the results at all. Definitely not worth the price as long as you wash your face well in preparation for masking.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?

Join Now