BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Paola G.
Paola G.
Corona, NY
Origins Maskimizer this mask it's really great I love to use because it help your beautiful face
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Lumberton, NJ
This mask primer is alright . It works but I would rather by a mask from them. It wasn't disappointing or effective.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portland, OR
This is a great addition to anyone's makeup or skin routine. It has great moisture and doesn't harm the skin, and is definitely worth trying out!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Plantation, FL
Absolutely amazing product! The brand itself is amazing and the way that your face looks after consistent use is excellent.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Again, Origins delivers. It's masking primer prepares the face before a mask. I love it. It adds an extra boost to any mask, and recently I used it before a collagen-based face mask. Beautiful reaults. Big fan of Origins, which is a newer product for me. I would try ANYTHING from this line. I also think it works beautifully for over 40 skin needs.
kylie e.
kylie e.
Upland, CA
atheism is arginine and is very good for your skin. I use it every night nad my skin has gotten a lot clearer.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
This is great. It's refreshing and leaves my face feeling prepped and ready!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
I just started using this product I bought per the advice of 1 of my favorite you tube gurus. Right now I really can't tell a difference.
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.
This product doesn't really do anything, it is essentially a spray toner. I'm giving it three stars because I don't feel it is worth it for the price. Even the salesperson at Sephora told me it doesn't really do much. I've been using this as a spray toner and ocassionally with my masks (When I remember)
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.