Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

super bom começei a usar e amei ótimo super recomendo varias pessoas tambem elogiarão grandfe diferença
Katie P.
Katie P.
Dover, OH

Love this product. Made my skin feel new and refreshed. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
Adna M.
Adna M.
Rocky Hill

Use this every morning and works wonders on the skin Use it almost everyday is very gentle on the skin
Shals S.
Shals S.

I use it almost every night and at morning my skin feel so fresh .I can't go without it...it's awesomr
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Levelland, TX

Absolutely love this product it's a dream come true kinda pricey but overall it's definitely worth it.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.

Was really surprised it worked, applied it before my mask and my was face was actually a lot smoothr!!
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA

Works very well. Makes my face soft and clear. When I put makeup on goes on smooth . Very good product
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Not a beliver of this product. I think just spraying water on the face would work as well as this does
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Chestermere, Alberta

Love this stuff it really cleans your face off great. No reactions to it and I have sensitive skin too
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL

Don't know to rate this product yet as i just got this in my sephora play box. i am excited to use it.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now