Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
This is supposed to be used in conjunction with face masks (you spray a little of this all over your face prior to applying a mask) to optimize the effectiveness of the mask. I definitely think this is worth the money, because I had no issues applying the charcoal mask after using this spray. Plus, the spray is so fine it really feels like a mist and is super refreshing on the skin, very hydrating.
Ildemar R.
Ildemar R.
I was a little bit skeptical of this product, as I didn't think it would do much. To my surprise, it actually creates a really nice base for any face mask and allows for a very even mask application. It smells nice, and is refreshing. I would say if you have money to spend and want to try it, go for it, but it's not like you can't do a face mask without it!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not completely sure if this helped with my mask application but this spray is just so refreshing (I've gone through half of the bottle!)
Nija H.
Nija H.
Not my favorite but a great mask primer. Keeps your face feeling smooth and hydrated. I purchased from the online store.
Deja W.
Deja W.
Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
Freya G.
Freya G.
Great product. Feels amazing on my skin and works really well. The only thing is that it has a strong odor that can bother my nose.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
Works really well with my skin and I have sometime sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel flawless.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Love this. Helped my skin 100%. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's a super nice product a d well worth every penny. My dull lifeless skin was brought back to life.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff. I spray it on my face before i apply my mask and it helps the mask come off so much easier.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?