BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Carly H.
Carly H.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried a sample of this that last me a few days and I absolutely love what it did for my skin!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
this product give me life it's really help my skin to be radiant and shine bright i love it
Teagan J.
Teagan J.
Love it!!!! Definitely helps my skin be brighter! It's a gentle feeling. It's great !!!!
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.
Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Paola G.
Paola G.
Corona, NY
Origins Maskimizer this mask it's really great I love to use because it help your beautiful face
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.
I saw this product reviewed a lot on Youtube and I am a frequent user of face masks so I thought I would try it. I really liked it and it left my face feeling bright and fresh. For the brand I thought it was priced pretty normally. I don't think this product is a necessity so I probably won't buy it again but was a nice touch if you want to treat yourself!
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Lumberton, NJ
This mask primer is alright . It works but I would rather by a mask from them. It wasn't disappointing or effective.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portland, OR
This is a great addition to anyone's makeup or skin routine. It has great moisture and doesn't harm the skin, and is definitely worth trying out!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Plantation, FL
Absolutely amazing product! The brand itself is amazing and the way that your face looks after consistent use is excellent.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Again, Origins delivers. It's masking primer prepares the face before a mask. I love it. It adds an extra boost to any mask, and recently I used it before a collagen-based face mask. Beautiful reaults. Big fan of Origins, which is a newer product for me. I would try ANYTHING from this line. I also think it works beautifully for over 40 skin needs.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.