Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Es una buena pre base para obtener un maquillaje de buena calidad, que puede durar mucho tiempo. No reseca la piel, ni deja la piel grasa. También ayuda a conservar una piel sin poro manchados y prevenir que se manchen con el uso constante de maquillaje.
Liz
Liz

I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I really enjoyed the feel of it. It prepped my skin for my mask and it felt very refreshing. This was my first time using this mask primer and it was nice, although I don't think I'd actually purchase it. For $22 as just as an enhancer, it's not worth it for me personally.
Mallorie G.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL

This is the first product of its kind, it made my skin super soft and allowed the mask to truly do it's job better whether it be a detox mask or a brightening mask. I could truly see if a difference in the way my skin looked when I used the skin-optimizing mask primer and when I didn't!
Carey V.
Carey V.
Bridgeport, CT

The skin-optimizing mask primer is great to use right before I apply on my moisturizer and then the rest of my makeup. It's gentle on the skin and my skin doesn't feel as drying throughout the day since I have combination to oil oily skin.
Vianca B.
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA

I love this primer leaving my face very smooth. It hydrated my skin and it soften my face.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN

Really enjoyed using this product. I have dry skin and this actually made it soft and kept it moisturized! Very kind to the skin, try it out!! Good on the price range , for the size. Should make bigger sizes.
Kali H.
Kali H.
Hamburg, Ny

I've recently gotten into skincare, and I've been trying to test out as many masks as possible. The difference between using Maskimizer vs. not is HUGE. It perfectly preps your skin to allow the mask to work exactly as it should. It is very easy to apply (a little goes a long way) and it barely has a scent. I also noticed it makes the process of putting on/taking off masks much easier. Definitely worth the investment!
Ayana I.
Ayana I.
Middletown, NY

Great prep before any skincare treatment! Allows for better absorption of essential ingredients for maximum results.
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Love using this before I apply a mask. It seems to help the mask sink in deeper and I get better results. I do wonder if I would get the same results from any spray toner though.
Melania D.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA

I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product. This truly does prep your face so that whatever mask you use can do everything it is supposed to do. So glad I bought this product. I give it a thumbs up for someone who is indecisive about making this purchase.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now