BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shala B.
Shala B.
Not a huge fan at all. Way too much money so not so effective. Wouldn't waste your time on this product!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Wallingford, CT
This stuff is okay; do I think is a must? Definitely not, but after receiving this in a set I do enjoy using it.
Zobia R.
Zobia R.
Memphis, TN
ITS GREAT SKIN CARE PRODUCT . IT REALLY HYDRATES AND PROTECTS YOUR SKIN . MY SKIN FEELS GREAT .
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I love this mask primer it leaves my skin feeling smooth and oh my god!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Such a great product for the price. It really does the job and leaves me skin feeling glowing.
kayleigh l.
kayleigh l.
Glendale, AZ
I am a big mask fan so I love adding this in to my mask routine. This goes great with all of origins face masks.
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
Phoenix
I hate it. Didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Didn't like it at all. I had to return it
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
God this is the S*** lol i love it i use it for a good make up day cus it saves it protects my make up all day
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Really great stuff! Works just as it promises! You could get it at Sephora! I can't live without it!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
Excelent product its so eficient that u will throw anything else u have in the trash cause this is awesome
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.