Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Raquel A.
Raquel A.

me ha funcionado muy bien es uno de los mejores productos que he probado. lo recomiendo en su totalidad.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Amazing product! I really feel that it does maximize your mask to its full potential. Strongly recommend
Kathy V.
Kathy V.
Jackson, NJ

It definitely helped my skin which is always super dry. The next fouple of days I had no dry patchyness!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Works wonderful with my mask! Maximize the mask effect. I love it! Makes the face feel soft and hydrated
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

If you apply makeup, then you definitely need this. I use this primer everyday. This is my go to product
farah n.
farah n.
Dearborn Heights, MI

This is an amazing face mask and it makes your skin feel really soft. I used this product more than once
Chauntel V.
Chauntel V.
Haltom City, TX

Never disappoints this face mask works miracles making your face look young and beautiful all over again
Mark T.
Mark T.
Conover, NC

Overall a decent product, I use it as a makeup primer and it seems to work will. I bought it at Sephora.
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.

I'm not really sure if this product does a whole lot but I like it anyway lol the mist on this is great.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Marietta, GA

Mask is great but not really worth the money. You can get a mask just as good as this for much cheaper.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now