Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love how well this product works with other masks to prime my skin! I can tell I'm getting better use of the mask. My skin felt much more hydrated and so soft!
Sally H.
Sally H.
Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Piscataway, NJ
This works perfectly to prep your face for your weekly mask. For the price, I really can't complain. The product does what it is supposed to do. I purchased the product from Sephora. The packaging is okay. I would definitely recommend this!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Awesome product!! Really works! Origins is a great brand and their products never cease to amaze me!
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Love it! Smells great. Feels great! Made my skin feel amazing and look refreshed and bright.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Dallas, TX
I have used this a few times it works great and make my skin feel great and also gave my a glow I would not normally have. This is a pricey item so I would purchase with the intent to use. It is like nothing I have tried before. The bottle and packaging is great! I would suggest trying it out first it is different.
Maya R.
Maya R.
Skokie, IL
It was nice on my oily skin. Helped with makeup application. I would re purchase this product. I would recommend it to others. It was very gentle on the skin.
Lex W.
Lex W.
Very good in absorbing the mask you are going to out on your face. I also heard a lot of great reviews from youtubers so if you want, you can go check out reviews there too!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
I didn't get it...I mean, what is the purpose of this product? I used this side by side with my favorite Origins mask and didn't notice a difference at all once I washed off the mask. I would say skip this product.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?