BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erikah C.
Edinburg, TX
Great mask works very good on dry skin moiztorizing perfect for any time of skin i would totally purchase it lots of times
Menissa B.
Roebling, NJ
Thisasl primer is great, it helps soothe and hydrate the skin before any mask, great to use with all mask even peel offs!
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
This stuff is magic in a bottle ! You half to try it if you have not. It works just as it says. Like how it smells too!!
Nija H.
Not my favorite but a great mask primer. Keeps your face feeling smooth and hydrated. I purchased from the online store.
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
I went to Sephora a couple months ago and I got a sample and it helped with redness and it started to make my face smooth
Minnie K.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This did not do much to the skin. You can see it kind of work in the morning but you need to apply a lot to see anything.
Courtney C.
Greenwood, SC
It's works great! It makes your skin super soft and mositured! It's also great for people that have super sensitive skin!
Camila C.
Un producto que deja la piel exquisita y radiante sin residuos y con brillo natural. La recomiendo para mujeres adultas.
Maria L.
I used this product because I was gifted it. I wouldn't purchase it on my own because I don't think it made a difference.
Mary F.
It is amazing in every way possible! It has helped my skin tremendously. It is one of my favorite high end products ever.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.