Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Lemon Grove, CA

I didn't believe in using primers at first but I actually saw a result with this one. My face did not feel as greasy by the end of the day and my make up actually looked better than when I didn't use primer. I do recommend to invest in using a primer that suits you because there is a big difference.
I tried it and really like how it left my skin feeling and looking it really brightened my skin
Madison W.
Madison W.
Oxford, AL

I really enjoyed using this. It made my face feel so refreshing and soft. It is in the cutest bottle, too! It definitely is on my top list of skin care products! I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good clean face!
Thais A.
Thais A.

Goes on the face so smoothly! great for before you put on makeup because its light but it helps with the foundation to stay on longer and no streaks! very gentle on the skin especially if you have those sensitive areas around the nose and mouth. Could improve on the packaging.
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN

Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Sherrie p.
Sherrie p.
Tonawanda, NY

Very good product makes face feel fresh and exhilarated I love this product and would highly recommend it
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY

This primer is easy to apply on your skin prior to using your mask, whether it be a sheet or a paste. I spray it 2-3 times and I use both kinds of masks. I never used to use primers, but when I started applying the Origins Maskimizer Mask Primer, I noticed my skin has softened, even more so than when I didn't use the primer. It's refreshing and soothes the skin.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY

This feels smooth after putting it on and it actually works rather well I have only used it once so far and I liked it
Dana R.
Dana R.

Made skin feel tighter and look brighter. I definitely recommend this product. Used before bed and before applying makeup. Left my skin mAtte and picture perfect
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Los Angeles, CA

Both my mom and I love this product for all ages. This product is a perfect primer with a refreshing and clean feeling on your face throughout the day. Overall it met my expectations with a few additional benefits for my sensitive skin!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now