BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Very good product , I got a sample from store and ending buying a full sized item , well worth the price and very effective. I definitely will buy it again.
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA
This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I didn't really know what to expect with this product. The packaging attracted me the most and I got it from target. I didn't see or feel much difference
Devyn M.
this product feels amazing on the skin, I'm not quite sure what it is supposed to do for the mask but it works as a facial spray and it smells lovely!
Taylor B.
Orwell, OH
I have been told by friends for months to try this and I finally did. I wasn't completely disappointed but I also wasn't overly happy with my results.
Lynne C.
Millersville, PA
I got a sample of this product and ended up purchasing the full size. I use it frequently now. I feel like it really helped my masks work even better.
Nicolle D.
It feels really cool and keeps your skin feeling light, I really liked it and would buy it again. i have a oily skin and this product works excelent
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Seen this on youtube and thought how cool so I bought it wow it was awesome it primes the skin so that your skin gets all the mask such a great idea
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I really don't think this product is absolutely necessary. It makes my face feel nice, but I'm not convinced that it makes masks absorb any better.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.