BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
kayleigh l.
kayleigh l.
Glendale, AZ
I am a big mask fan so I love adding this in to my mask routine. This goes great with all of origins face masks.
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
I hate it. Didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Didn't like it at all. I had to return it
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Really great stuff! Works just as it promises! You could get it at Sephora! I can't live without it!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
God this is the S*** lol i love it i use it for a good make up day cus it saves it protects my make up all day
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE
It smelled terrible. I hated the smell. It did abdominal nothing for my face. At all.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
Excelent product its so eficient that u will throw anything else u have in the trash cause this is awesome
Carly H.
Carly H.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried a sample of this that last me a few days and I absolutely love what it did for my skin!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
this product give me life it's really help my skin to be radiant and shine bright i love it
Teagan J.
Teagan J.
Love it!!!! Definitely helps my skin be brighter! It's a gentle feeling. It's great !!!!
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.
Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.