Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

Expires Today

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

Expires Today

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

I love Origins and pretty much every product made by them but this particular product didn't really hook me. I tried it a few times now before masking and I honestly couldn't tell a difference but that's not to say it isn't effective. It's just not immediately noticeable.
yanira R.
yanira R.
Uniondale, NY

Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I got a small sample of it and deff repurchased! You don't have to use it as a mask primer I usually just spray some on to get a fresh clean feeling it's very gentle. I would recommend to others if your a fan of facial sprays deff purchase.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR

Love origins products. This mask serum is no exception. Nothing like a primer to help advance the way a mask works and it's effectiveness.
Hanh N.
Hanh N.
Seaside, CA

I normally don't write reviews, but in this case, I had to. The consistency is smooth and does a really good job of priming my face for masks. It keeps my charcoal masks from drying out, which I liked since they tend to dry super unevenly

I got mine at Macy's with my Plenti points, so it wasn't super pricey, but if I was buying it without any promotions, I probably would have been a bit iffy. The packaging was sleek and simple and the bottle was easy to use.
Adna M.
Adna M.
Rocky hill , Ct

Use this every morning and works wonders on the skin Use it almost everyday is very gentle on the skin
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO

I tried Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer before I used their awesome charcoal mask. I was very impressed with how much moisture it gave my skin. I have dry skin normally, and my skin felt so smooth after using this. I think it really helped my skin get the best benefit from my mask. I never would have thought my skin needed a "primer" before a mask. I tried a sample first, and immediately bought the full size product. My skin feels much better after using this before my mask!
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Kings Park, NY

really pleased with the results i got out of this product. inexpensive and definitely worth it!
marlen p.
marlen p.

I was actually surprised that I liked this product a lot. Haven't stop used it. Doesn't dry my face.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH

This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Omaha, NE

Love this! Makes hard-to-get-off masks (ahem, perhaps a certain charcoal mask from the same brand) much easier to get off. Also, making sure skin is fully hydrated ensures the highest efficacy of any subsequent treatments and this primer does just that. The nozzle, however, does not work very well.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?