Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Aurelie P.
Aurelie P.

One of the best serum I have ever used.
Not greasy, It sinks into my skin very nicely, my under eyes feels moisturized for the whole day.
Works great under makeup as well but Best to use at bedtime!
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Lumberton, NJ

This mask primer is alright . It works but I would rather by a mask from them. It wasn't disappointing or effective.
Paris Y.
Paris Y.

Great product, lasts a long time, quite expensive but worth the money! Would definitely buy again but not my go to!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portland, OR

This is a great addition to anyone's makeup or skin routine. It has great moisture and doesn't harm the skin, and is definitely worth trying out!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Plantation, FL

Absolutely amazing product! The brand itself is amazing and the way that your face looks after consistent use is excellent.
Lu M.
Lu M.

I was told that it is very good to prepare the skin, although it is not very easy to find. Their prices in Argentina are not accessible.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Again, Origins delivers. It's masking primer prepares the face before a mask. I love it. It adds an extra boost to any mask, and recently I used it before a collagen-based face mask. Beautiful reaults. Big fan of Origins, which is a newer product for me. I would try ANYTHING from this line. I also think it works beautifully for over 40 skin needs.
Stasa P.
Stasa P.
North York, Ontario

This is one of those products i got as a sample with my sephora points and i thought it was just a joke...but once i started using it...now i can't live without it
Kristina V.
Kristina V.

I like this because I can take it in my handbag and it won't take up a lot of space. It has helped my skin in bad times but everyone has a different type of skin so it might not work as good for you. I do recommend it and I will buy it again.
kylie e.
kylie e.
Upland, CA

atheism is arginine and is very good for your skin. I use it every night nad my skin has gotten a lot clearer.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now