BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
Received this in my Sephora play box and it's amazing I love it it refreshes my skin specially when my skin feels so dry .
Nicole S.
This product is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel! My hubby bought this for me a few months ago and I love him!
Kelley S.
Bealeton, VA
Felt very refreshing on my skin and I felt as though it opened my pores a little more so the mask could go a little deeper.
Jennifer G.
Denver, CO
Meh it's okay not my fave but i don't hate it. Could be better for the price it costs you. But I love the brand it's self.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
I love the way this primer makes my face feel. This is a go-to product for me and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Marjory H.
miami
This works well and makes my skin feel hydrated, when I put this before any mask it makes everything feel more moisturizing
Angie P.
Plantation, FL
Absolutely amazing product! The brand itself is amazing and the way that your face looks after consistent use is excellent.
Krysten C.
East Meadow, NY
This did nothing for me. The mask itself felt the same as it had prior. Maybe i used it incorrectly, but I'm not convinced
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT
It really helps keep my charcoal mask on better and not dry it out to quickly. It only uses and tiny bit to go a long way!
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA
A little pricey for me but I love the smell and what it does to my skin. It works really good and gives me a flawless face.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.