BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lex W.
Very good in absorbing the mask you are going to out on your face. I also heard a lot of great reviews from youtubers so if you want, you can go check out reviews there too!
Jessica M.
Roosevelt, NY
The optimizing mask primer makes my skin feel fresh and new ! This product has a good value
I recommend everyone to try this product I'm sure it won't let you down !
Dana R.
Made skin feel tighter and look brighter. I definitely recommend this product. Used before bed and before applying makeup. Left my skin mAtte and picture perfect
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
zaveaire c.
Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Whitney R.
Lexington, KY
Left my face feeling soft and light. But prefer a product with a better price. Locally this product is way expensive
Lorraine A.
Oxnard, CA
it's a great product! i had a sample of it and it made my skin feel really good. it did meet my expectations
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Awesome product!! Really works! Origins is a great brand and their products never cease to amaze me!
Kristin D.
Charlotte, NC
It's a refreshing mist that gets my skin ready for my favorite Masks!! Just love this product
Nichole G.
Love it! Smells great. Feels great! Made my skin feel amazing and look refreshed and bright.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.