Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE
It smelled terrible. I hated the smell. It did abdominal nothing for my face. At all.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried a sample of this that last me a few days and I absolutely love what it did for my skin!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
this product give me life it's really help my skin to be radiant and shine bright i love it
Teagan J.
Teagan J.
Love it!!!! Definitely helps my skin be brighter! It's a gentle feeling. It's great !!!!
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.
Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Paola G.
Paola G.
Corona, NY
Origins Maskimizer this mask it's really great I love to use because it help your beautiful face
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Este es un producto muy bueno para asegurar que las mascarillas penetren bien en la piel, haciendo mayor la efectividad de las mismas. Además están hechas de ingredientes naturales
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Charlotte, NC
It's a refreshing mist that gets my skin ready for my favorite Masks!! Just love this product
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Oxnard, CA
it's a great product! i had a sample of it and it made my skin feel really good. it did meet my expectations
Haley S.
Haley S.
I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?