Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Sherry T.
Sherry T.
Wales, MA

Love this makes skin nice and soft feels great after not oily and smells nice
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, Fl

I just love!!! This Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Mask Primer is awesome
Barby V.
Barby V.
Herndon, VA

I feel like this product is slightly on the oily side, not a big fan of it.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Sparta, NJ

Pretty good not one of my favorites but very reasonable price for high end.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Russell Springs

Amazing and clean,it smells good and makes your skin feel breathable again.
Emy V.
Emy V.

Veey good primee goes on flawlessy on my face doesn't make my skin deel dry.
Sally H.
Sally H.

Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Piscataway, NJ

This works perfectly to prep your face for your weekly mask. For the price, I really can't complain. The product does what it is supposed to do. I purchased the product from Sephora. The packaging is okay. I would definitely recommend this!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

I didn't really believe in products like this before I tried it... So glad that I got the chance to because it totally changed my opinion. LOVE using this along with my origins clear improvement mask and the drink up intensive (it smells so good)! Perfect pair! Also love the Origins brand in general, amazing products and relatively priced!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV

I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now