BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Great product and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a primer for any skin type
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Not impressed with this product. Definitely won't be purchasing this again. I had high hopes for this one too.
Yohana E.
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I love how this mask makes my skin feel, I love to do this mask before applying make up. It makes the application so much smoother
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
This is an excellent product from a great brand. It's the only thing I can use in my face that doesn't dry out my skin
ketlen o.
ketlen o.
Produto ótimo, super pratico e útil da pra leva na bolsa. Recomendo para todo mundo, adorei melhor de todos.
Cecilia Z.
Cecilia Z.
Indio, CA
Came in a set at Sephora. I used it probably twice. Made my skin feel fresh. Going to get more for sure. 🤗🤗
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Doesn't feel bad after and leaves my skin feeling great. I feel refreshed afterwards and I'm ready to sleep or take on the day
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Absolute favorite spray to you before doing any skin care, and honestly it makes for a bomb primer spray.
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Definitely a good product, smells good, nice packaging and it feels so good on your skin, effective and affordable.
Shala B.
Shala B.
Not a huge fan at all. Way too much money so not so effective. Wouldn't waste your time on this product!
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.