BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
ketlen o.
ketlen o.
Produto ótimo, super pratico e útil da pra leva na bolsa. Recomendo para todo mundo, adorei melhor de todos.
Cecilia Z.
Cecilia Z.
Indio, CA
Came in a set at Sephora. I used it probably twice. Made my skin feel fresh. Going to get more for sure. 🤗🤗
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Doesn't feel bad after and leaves my skin feeling great. I feel refreshed afterwards and I'm ready to sleep or take on the day
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Absolute favorite spray to you before doing any skin care, and honestly it makes for a bomb primer spray.
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Definitely a good product, smells good, nice packaging and it feels so good on your skin, effective and affordable.
Shala B.
Shala B.
Not a huge fan at all. Way too much money so not so effective. Wouldn't waste your time on this product!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Wallingford, CT
This stuff is okay; do I think is a must? Definitely not, but after receiving this in a set I do enjoy using it.
Zobia R.
Zobia R.
Memphis, TN
ITS GREAT SKIN CARE PRODUCT . IT REALLY HYDRATES AND PROTECTS YOUR SKIN . MY SKIN FEELS GREAT .
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I love this mask primer it leaves my skin feeling smooth and oh my god!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Such a great product for the price. It really does the job and leaves me skin feeling glowing.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.