Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Whitestown, IN

I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. absolutely the best mask ever and I recommend it to everyone.
Niani D.
Niani D.
Richmond, VA

I seen my cousin uss this a lot and her face likes wonderful every time and i believe everyone should try it
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Cleveland, OH

I love using this product. A little goes a long way, and I noticed a difference in my skin in just a week.
Sherrie p.
Sherrie p.
Tonawanda, NY

Very good product makes face feel fresh and exhilarated I love this product and would highly recommend it
Drezza S.
Drezza S.

I liked too that product ! I like other products of Origins ! besides this product use other wonderful !!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Clarks grove, MN

This stuff really works. My mask felt like it worked so much better after use. My face after was glowing!
Dina H.
Dina H.
Orland Park, IL

Was an okay product. Not sure if would purchase again or even recommend to anybody. Also a little pricey.
Flor G.
Flor G.
Avellaneda, Buenos Aires

This is totally perfect. I love it.
I don't know English but is so beautiful. In love with this product.
Raquel A.
Raquel A.

me ha funcionado muy bien es uno de los mejores productos que he probado. lo recomiendo en su totalidad.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Amazing product! I really feel that it does maximize your mask to its full potential. Strongly recommend
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now