BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Casanail J.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I love origin maximizer prep and prim my skin for my face now skin is left feeling soft clean and glowing.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I love this product ! Great primer before putting on make up makes skin fresh and make Up stay in place !
Ileana G.
Ileana G.
Laredo, TX
This product is great to put on before any face mask! It opens up my pores very nicely. It definitely met up to my high expectations .
Dulce A.
Dulce A.
Keep face refreshed and hydrated. I saw a Big difference after using it. Skin feels soft and supple. Recommended
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Definatly recommend this to anyone all skin types, my skin is dry and it works great, my sisters is oily, and it works good for her.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Great product and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a primer for any skin type
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Love this cause it's like a 2-1 product. Smells good and makes my skin smell nice and soft
Yohana E.
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I love how this mask makes my skin feel, I love to do this mask before applying make up. It makes the application so much smoother
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Not impressed with this product. Definitely won't be purchasing this again. I had high hopes for this one too.
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
This is an excellent product from a great brand. It's the only thing I can use in my face that doesn't dry out my skin
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.