BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I got to sample this months ago and its an amazing primer quite pricey but its really worth the splurge i have semi oliy and it did the job
Brittany D.
River edge , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product before I use a mask. It's amazing. I found it to be really effective. It was my first time using a mask primer and it really did an amazing job and left my skin feeling flawless after my mask.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I love this primer because it leaves your skin very soft. This product hydrates your skin by improving the moisture retention ability.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good primer I personally don't use it for mask priming I use it more as a refresher after I do my peel mask. I got this in Sephora the girl was really generous and gave me 2 little sprit bottles full.
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC
This really works and I felt softer, younger looking and it smelled really nice. I like something that feels light and this is it.
Mackenzie U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer really helped my skin absorb the mask better and felt that it applied much easier! I was skeptical about this product but I truly feel it made a difference in application, wear while the mask dried, and that my skin had better results with the origin charcoal mask.
Krysten C.
East Meadow, NY
This did nothing for me. The mask itself felt the same as it had prior. Maybe i used it incorrectly, but I'm not convinced
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this before both mud/charcoal masks as well as before sheet masks. It has a lovely minty scent and feels very refreshing. Once you pay it into the skin you are prepped and ready for your mask. I definitely feel like it improves the benefits you see from your masks, allowing them to more deeply cleanse and moisturize your skin.
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA
I used this recently with a facial mask set I received and it was a wonderful first step before masking! I will definitely be using again!
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
Great product, happy to have discovered it. I never have complaints with Origins products. This primer never leaves my face feeling dry or uncomfortable after a mask. My skin always feels so soft after a mask when I use this. I would purchase again.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.