Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Ava-Joy B.
Ava-Joy B.
Olive Branch, MS

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's one of my new must haves. I couldn't stop buying it. Very good for all skin types!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Portland, OR

This mask primer works like magic! Ever since I used it the first time, there is nothing else I want to use!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Derby, CT

Love the smoothness. I can see the improvement to my skin, helps it in becoming more balanced vs combination
Yamileth C.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX

I didn't really notice much of a difference. My skin just felt a little more hydrated, but nothing amazing.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Cypress, TX

I do like this stuff and it really does inhance your masks. It's just a little pricey and not a necessity .
Mia H.
Mia H.
West Haven, Ct

Great feels very light and fresh definitely great quality product and have used very similar brand products
shraddha n.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD

Expensive. If you are looking for investing go for it. does wonders to the skin and helps makeup stay long.
Madeline V.
Madeline V.
Dublin, OH

Nice prouduct and well priced. Works well with dry skin, it makes my mask go on smoother. Would recommend.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Winter Springs, FL

Doesn't necessarily prime the face for makeup use, but it does help to make skin softer and clear up acne.
Delia R.
Delia R.
Brooklyn, NY

Skin felt very smooth and refreshed. Made my makeup application look amazing and reduced melting of makeup
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now