Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Absolute favorite spray to you before doing any skin care, and honestly it makes for a bomb primer spray.
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Definitely a good product, smells good, nice packaging and it feels so good on your skin, effective and affordable.
Shala B.
Shala B.
Not a huge fan at all. Way too much money so not so effective. Wouldn't waste your time on this product!
Zobia R.
Zobia R.
Memphis, TN
ITS GREAT SKIN CARE PRODUCT . IT REALLY HYDRATES AND PROTECTS YOUR SKIN . MY SKIN FEELS GREAT .
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I love this mask primer it leaves my skin feeling smooth and oh my god!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Such a great product for the price. It really does the job and leaves me skin feeling glowing.
kayleigh l.
kayleigh l.
Glendale, AZ
I am a big mask fan so I love adding this in to my mask routine. This goes great with all of origins face masks.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Really great stuff! Works just as it promises! You could get it at Sephora! I can't live without it!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
God this is the S*** lol i love it i use it for a good make up day cus it saves it protects my make up all day
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
Excelent product its so eficient that u will throw anything else u have in the trash cause this is awesome
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?