Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Lafayette, LA

I really enjoyed the mask primer it really helped my skin while using the the mask. The primer came with a kit for the mask and I definitely purchased the full size and I have no regrets.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Leander, TX

I like this stuff because it seems to make whatever mask I'm using spread easier. No idea if it actually helps your skin absorb the good stuff in the mask. The spray could maybe be more of a mist, it does spray pretty heavily and boy does it burn when it runs into your eyes. I'll still use it though because you don't have to use as much of the mask since it spreads better.
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.

I only had a sample of this so I don't feel like I can give a full review on this but as long as the sample lasted I would give it 3 starts . I didn't use it long enough to give a detailed review . It was okay .
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Holly Springs, NC

I love this skin-optimizing mask primer, it is really nice and hydrating. I bought it because I wanted to try something new. It is pricey, but it is good quality. Yes, it did meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Hayward, CA

I didn't really care so much for the feel of the primer on my face. i tend to have really dry skin so it wasn't enough for my face
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mokena, IL

Got this as a sample in my Ipsy box. Left my skin a bit sticky before I apply my Origin mask. I really couldn't tell any difference since using I was using the primer and mask for the first and only time.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

The origins maskimizer skin-optimizing mask primer works amazing. I use it every day. I really noticed the difference in my skin when I used it before my masks. It refreshes and cleanses the skin, and I love it.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Everett, WA

Always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, was skeptical at first but enjoyed the sample I received! Easy to use, and worth the spending a little extra for the occasional added mask bonus.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

This stuff is amazing for any brand mask and type. Spray it on before a mask and it boosts the effects of the mask. The packaging is nice and blue color. Maybe a finer nozzle
To just do a light mist.
Karolina B.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX

Still using this but so far I really like it! I don't use it everyday I'm barely getting to know my skin better so I am trying different products including this one.
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?