BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sugar Land, TX
I didn't notice it doing anything for me, but it didn't make my masks do worse either. Packaging looks nice, but I wouldn't buy it again
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
I love this and I love priming my fave before a mask because it helps soak up all beneficial ingredients of the mask.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Watauga, Texas
I love origins brand this serum I have used more than once and I always love the outcome of how it leaves my skin
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Felt very refreshing on my skin and I felt as though it opened my pores a little more so the mask could go a little deeper.
Minnie K.
Minnie K.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This did not do much to the skin. You can see it kind of work in the morning but you need to apply a lot to see anything.
Letty H.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
I did not notice any difference when using this before applying my face masks. It's like a water spray...

I don't recommend this!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Manor, PA
I absolutely love origins! They are an amazing brand and have fantastic products. Works wonders for my skin.
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Love the way this makes my skin feel! I spray it on before I do any type of mask or before applying makeup.
Casanail J.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I love origin maximizer prep and prim my skin for my face now skin is left feeling soft clean and glowing.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I love this product ! Great primer before putting on make up makes skin fresh and make Up stay in place !
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.