Add a Photo

#35 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Veronika Y.
Veronika Y.
Ashkelon

Love the masks of this brand, especially this one. Great for my dehydrated skin
Leslie G.
Leslie G.

Me gusta mucho, no hay más que decir sobre el producto, sólo que es muy bueno.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

I just love!!! This Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Mask Primer is awesome
Sherry T.
Sherry T.
Wales, MA

Love this makes skin nice and soft feels great after not oily and smells nice
Emy V.
Emy V.

Veey good primee goes on flawlessy on my face doesn't make my skin deel dry.
Barby V.
Barby V.
Herndon, VA

I feel like this product is slightly on the oily side, not a big fan of it.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Sparta, NJ

Pretty good not one of my favorites but very reasonable price for high end.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Russell Springs

Amazing and clean,it smells good and makes your skin feel breathable again.
April S.
April S.
Forney, TX

Finding a primer that doesn't leave your face oily and runny just hours later is nearly impossible. The light weight feeling of the Origina Maskinizer And after use cleanliness is AMAZING. This is a product that will be a staple in my routine for years to come.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.

this made my skin so silky smooth! It was the best to even out my oily and dry spots. I borrowed it from my roommate and she loves it as well! It was perfect for me. This product 100% met my expectations! I would absolutely purchase this to keep for myself!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now