Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Paige C.
Paige C.
Santa Clarita, CA

I love Origins products and this primer didn't disappoint! It's been my go to primer for 2 months now. Does not leave my face greasey like some primers. I like how smooth my skin feels after I use it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodville, AL

I love this primer! It's lightweight and does the trick! Everything stays on much longer for me with the Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer than any other prime! Highly recommend!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL

I got a sample of it, it made my face feels smooth and velvet, and it smelled really good as well.
Tianxin C.
Tianxin C.
College Park, MD

I was very intrigued by this product since I've never heard anything like it before. Face masks have became a big part of my weekly routine, everything from Asian sheet masks to Western cream masks, so I thought this toner would be perfect for me. After misting my face before masks for a few weeks now, I have to be honest and say that I don't physically feel much of a difference.
Aside from making the face mask routine feel much more luxurious, the primer is quite average in action.
Kristel C.
Kristel C.

I have oily skin and I love to do a mask either in the morning or before bed and this Mask Primer really gave my skin a nice smooth, hydrating look!
This product is great to use as a primer before you apply any mask or creams on toyour face except peel off! This mask helps the spread ability of the mask, smoothed, brightens, and hyrdats skin while doing so!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Bridgeport

I like this product. It dried fast and left my skin feeling beautiful! I've heard other reviews from my other friends and they didn't like it. Unlike other masks that left my face sticky at the end I feel that origins uses more natural ingredients that don't make your face feel like plastic.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Kissimmee, FL

This works greats and super amazing it helps a lot before applying on make up I realized that things become more smoothly to set and apply
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Harlingen, TX

Keeps my skin hydrated and beautiful! A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and visibility of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels.
Haley C.
Haley C.

I would use it under my makeup and it worked so good!! Not for oily faces more for dry!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now