Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
May 28, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Excelent product its so eficient that u will throw anything else u have in the trash cause this is awesome
Carly H.
Carly H.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 24, 2017, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I tried a sample of this that last me a few days and I absolutely love what it did for my skin!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
May 31, 2017, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
this product give me life it's really help my skin to be radiant and shine bright i love it
Teagan J.
Teagan J.
June 6, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love it!!!! Definitely helps my skin be brighter! It's a gentle feeling. It's great !!!!
zaveaire c.
zaveaire c.
March 22, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Paola G.
Paola G.
Corona, NY
March 5, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Origins Maskimizer this mask it's really great I love to use because it help your beautiful face
Melania D.
Melania D.
North Hills, CA
Nov. 19, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product. This truly does prep your face so that whatever mask you use can do everything it is supposed to do. So glad I bought this product. I give it a thumbs up for someone who is indecisive about making this purchase.
Ayana I.
Ayana I.
Bronx, NY
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Great prep before any skincare treatment! Allows for better absorption of essential ingredients for maximum results.
Kali H.
Kali H.
Hamburg, Ny
Nov. 18, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I've recently gotten into skincare, and I've been trying to test out as many masks as possible. The difference between using Maskimizer vs. not is HUGE. It perfectly preps your skin to allow the mask to work exactly as it should. It is very easy to apply (a little goes a long way) and it barely has a scent. I also noticed it makes the process of putting on/taking off masks much easier. Definitely worth the investment!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
Nov. 19, 2016, 3:13 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Really enjoyed using this product. I have dry skin and this actually made it soft and kept it moisturized! Very kind to the skin, try it out!! Good on the price range , for the size. Should make bigger sizes.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?