Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#39 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR

Love origins products. This mask serum is no exception. Nothing like a primer to help advance the way a mask works and it's effectiveness.
Hanh N.
Hanh N.
Seaside, CA

I normally don't write reviews, but in this case, I had to. The consistency is smooth and does a really good job of priming my face for masks. It keeps my charcoal masks from drying out, which I liked since they tend to dry super unevenly

I got mine at Macy's with my Plenti points, so it wasn't super pricey, but if I was buying it without any promotions, I probably would have been a bit iffy. The packaging was sleek and simple and the bottle was easy to use.
Adna M.
Adna M.
Rocky hill , Ct

Use this every morning and works wonders on the skin Use it almost everyday is very gentle on the skin
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO

I tried Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer before I used their awesome charcoal mask. I was very impressed with how much moisture it gave my skin. I have dry skin normally, and my skin felt so smooth after using this. I think it really helped my skin get the best benefit from my mask. I never would have thought my skin needed a "primer" before a mask. I tried a sample first, and immediately bought the full size product. My skin feels much better after using this before my mask!
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Kings Park, NY

really pleased with the results i got out of this product. inexpensive and definitely worth it!
marlen p.
marlen p.

I was actually surprised that I liked this product a lot. Haven't stop used it. Doesn't dry my face.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Westerville, OH

This product made such a difference in the overall look of my skin! My skin felt extremely fresh and tight after using this mask primer. When it came time to put on the mask, my skin really soaked up the mask and the results were absolutely flawless!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Omaha, NE

Love this! Makes hard-to-get-off masks (ahem, perhaps a certain charcoal mask from the same brand) much easier to get off. Also, making sure skin is fully hydrated ensures the highest efficacy of any subsequent treatments and this primer does just that. The nozzle, however, does not work very well.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Marietta, GA

Mask is great but not really worth the money. You can get a mask just as good as this for much cheaper.
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Orange, MA

I had never heard of such thing as a mask primer but man I love this stuff. Makes any masks super great. I really think it ranches them! Thanks origins!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now