Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA

This primer makes my face feel so smooth. I use this primer all the time & haven't tried anything that compares to it
Anahir M.
Anahir M.
Palo Negro, Maracay Estado Aragua

I love the product because it leaves my skin hydrated and usually have dry skin, I will always recommend this product
This mask primer is alright . It works but I would rather by a mask from them. It wasn't disappointing or effective.
Raven J.
Raven J.
Cheney, WA

Loved this product. It helped my skin feel great! I'm definitely glad I've used this, I had no idea how good it was!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Versailles, KY

Great facial primer, let my skin feeling refreshed and glowy. Held my makeup wonderfully and continue to use it now.
Ayana I.
Ayana I.
Middletown, NY

Great prep before any skincare treatment! Allows for better absorption of essential ingredients for maximum results.
Nirvana P.
Nirvana P.
Altamonte Springs, FL

I absolutely loved it when I used it made my face felt so soft and ready for the routine make up I 100% recommend it
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Lexington, KY

Left my face feeling soft and light. But prefer a product with a better price. Locally this product is way expensive
Bianka de M.
Bianka de M.

Eu super recommendo esse produto, ate porque ele superou as minhas expequitativas.eu recommendo a compra deste produto
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI

I put this all over my face before putting my make up on and it works wonders. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now