Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mokena, IL

Got this as a sample in my Ipsy box. Left my skin a bit sticky before I apply my Origin mask. I really couldn't tell any difference since using I was using the primer and mask for the first and only time.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Hayward, CA

I didn't really care so much for the feel of the primer on my face. i tend to have really dry skin so it wasn't enough for my face
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.

I only had a sample of this so I don't feel like I can give a full review on this but as long as the sample lasted I would give it 3 starts . I didn't use it long enough to give a detailed review . It was okay .
Christina H.
Christina H.
Leander, TX

I like this stuff because it seems to make whatever mask I'm using spread easier. No idea if it actually helps your skin absorb the good stuff in the mask. The spray could maybe be more of a mist, it does spray pretty heavily and boy does it burn when it runs into your eyes. I'll still use it though because you don't have to use as much of the mask since it spreads better.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Lafayette, LA

I really enjoyed the mask primer it really helped my skin while using the the mask. The primer came with a kit for the mask and I definitely purchased the full size and I have no regrets.
Evere R.
Evere R.

This feels great on your skin. I tried it out for 3 days before masking and it felt awesome
Diana P.
Diana P.
Bronx, NY

So refreshing ! I cleanse my face first and a spray 2-3 pumps onto face .. let it dry then apply your origins face mask ! this was one of the VIB rogue member samples i received at sephora so im not sure of price. Its hydrating and supposed to enhance your masking experience..
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Georgetown, TX

It's her best out there and can't wait to tell people
About it and it worth buying
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj

I don't know why I hadn't used this before got it as a gift but kind of tossed it aside it does wonders for my skin it's so soft and supple and hydrated
Sofia Q.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ

Love masks especially before a special event or when I feel like my face needs a lift or some hydration. A bit pricey but worth the purchase, gives my face a great glow and soft feeling, I feel like it also minimizes my pores and imperfections
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now