Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Dulce A.
Dulce A.
Keep face refreshed and hydrated. I saw a Big difference after using it. Skin feels soft and supple. Recommended
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Definatly recommend this to anyone all skin types, my skin is dry and it works great, my sisters is oily, and it works good for her.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Great product and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a primer for any skin type
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Love this cause it's like a 2-1 product. Smells good and makes my skin smell nice and soft
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Marysville, WA
Not impressed with this product. Definitely won't be purchasing this again. I had high hopes for this one too.
Yohana E.
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I love how this mask makes my skin feel, I love to do this mask before applying make up. It makes the application so much smoother
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
This is an excellent product from a great brand. It's the only thing I can use in my face that doesn't dry out my skin
ketlen o.
ketlen o.
Produto ótimo, super pratico e útil da pra leva na bolsa. Recomendo para todo mundo, adorei melhor de todos.
Cecilia Z.
Cecilia Z.
Indio, CA
Came in a set at Sephora. I used it probably twice. Made my skin feel fresh. Going to get more for sure. 🤗🤗
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Doesn't feel bad after and leaves my skin feeling great. I feel refreshed afterwards and I'm ready to sleep or take on the day
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?