BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
I love the way this primer makes my face feel. This is a go-to product for me and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Un producto que deja la piel exquisita y radiante sin residuos y con brillo natural. La recomiendo para mujeres adultas.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Primes your face perfectly and creates a nice base for everything else. Love this. Haven't gotten it in a while but hope to repurchase soon
Miyah W.
Miyah W.
I use this before I put on a face mask . And for other things.i love his product. This is definitely something I would buy again
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
I love this and I love priming my fave before a mask because it helps soak up all beneficial ingredients of the mask.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sugar Land, TX
I didn't notice it doing anything for me, but it didn't make my masks do worse either. Packaging looks nice, but I wouldn't buy it again
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Watauga, Texas
I love origins brand this serum I have used more than once and I always love the outcome of how it leaves my skin
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Felt very refreshing on my skin and I felt as though it opened my pores a little more so the mask could go a little deeper.
Minnie K.
Minnie K.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This did not do much to the skin. You can see it kind of work in the morning but you need to apply a lot to see anything.
Letty H.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
I did not notice any difference when using this before applying my face masks. It's like a water spray...

I don't recommend this!
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.