BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Joy I.
Flower Mound, TX
This is a fairly new product on the market, and there is not really another quite like it. You just put it before any non peel-off mask, and it helps provide smoother application and is easy to remove. I purchased mine from an Origins store with a coupon. I like to use it before the Clear Improvement mask, because it does not feel as thick and glides on and off smoothly. It is a good price for the size because you only need a little each time.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I like this primer it help my makeup last all day. I would recommend this primer to anyone who like origins product love the smell great packing . its pricy but it worth the money . it was my first time trying this product but I love and I'm going to buy again
Julia S.
Phenix City , AL
Honestly I love Origins products they work great! I am still currently finishing this bottle up at home. I will purchase more Origins products. Yes they are pricey, but worth it. It met all my expectations. I will definitely recommend this products to family and friends.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Marina K.
Perkasie, PA
This is such a confusing product and i'm still not sure what it is used for. I tried applying it before I put on a mask and it did nothing. I tried putting on before my foundation and it did nothing. I would not buy it again and I did not recommend it
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Does a good job of priming and cleansing the skin in preparation to put a mask on. I like to use it daily even if I'm not putting on a mask to help my skin feel fresh and clean.
Tiffany L.
This is product is AMAZING! The maskimizer it is just as described !! It goes on smoothly for a easy mess free mask removal leaving my skin smooth as satin...I can tell a difference in brightness of my skin when using it! You won't regret buying along with the mask!
Dominique F.
Los Angeles, CA
Both my mom and I love this product for all ages. This product is a perfect primer with a refreshing and clean feeling on your face throughout the day. Overall it met my expectations with a few additional benefits for my sensitive skin!
Becky K.
Minoa, NY
The origins maskimizer skin-omptimizing mask primer 3.2 oz bottle is a great product. It's super light weight. The product is not at all oily like other products and the product is a great price and good quality.
Naira T.
Alexandria
I loved this primer, very smooth and feels good on my face. It really helps my makeup to stay on longer. I love the light feeling too, just very smooth on the face. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.