Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Awesome product!!! It was a gift from my mother in law, and since she gave it to me I just can stop using it.
Amalinalli C.
Amalinalli C.

Is a great and amazing product to use in a daily basis. Your skin can breathe all day long no greasy feeling.
Christina R.
Christina R.

Love this mask primer! Totally amazing. Used several other brand but I have to say this is my pick hands down
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I really love this product it really makes my face hydrates and soft and i woul highly recommend this product
Chris A.
Chris A.
Torrance, CA

Omg I absolutely love everything about this product I use it often and only have great things to say about it
Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
México

It's a good producte, that i use most of the time...I recommend enough,The brand also has very good products
Produto maravilhoso que levanta a auto estima, combater o envelhecimento, e aumenta o desejo de ficar bonita
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Oxnard, CA

it's a great product! i had a sample of it and it made my skin feel really good. it did meet my expectations
Maggi S.
Maggi S.

It is very good I have found that using it has made my face mask work a lot better and it is very refreshing
Ava-Joy B.
Ava-Joy B.
Olive Branch, MS

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's one of my new must haves. I couldn't stop buying it. Very good for all skin types!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now