Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Ayana I.
Ayana I.
Middletown, NY

Great prep before any skincare treatment! Allows for better absorption of essential ingredients for maximum results.
Kali H.
Kali H.
Hamburg, Ny

I've recently gotten into skincare, and I've been trying to test out as many masks as possible. The difference between using Maskimizer vs. not is HUGE. It perfectly preps your skin to allow the mask to work exactly as it should. It is very easy to apply (a little goes a long way) and it barely has a scent. I also noticed it makes the process of putting on/taking off masks much easier. Definitely worth the investment!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN

Really enjoyed using this product. I have dry skin and this actually made it soft and kept it moisturized! Very kind to the skin, try it out!! Good on the price range , for the size. Should make bigger sizes.
Vianca B.
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA

I love this primer leaving my face very smooth. It hydrated my skin and it soften my face.
Mallorie G.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL

This is the first product of its kind, it made my skin super soft and allowed the mask to truly do it's job better whether it be a detox mask or a brightening mask. I could truly see if a difference in the way my skin looked when I used the skin-optimizing mask primer and when I didn't!
nikola c.
nikola c.
LONDON

I love this product! I am 27yrs old and my skin needs help these days to look it's best. I use this product after I was my skin in the morning and my eye and skin moisturizer goes on even better.
I see hardly any wrinkles and my skin looks vibrant.
Vedrana H.
Vedrana H.

I've used it mainly before my Originst Intense Night Drink up mask because I like to prepare my skin before any other products. Firstly, I got it like a tester but then I bought the whole package and I'm using it ever since (2 times a week). I would reccommend it for anyone who has sensitive skin which reacts after using this kind of products.
Yurileidis C.
Yurileidis C.
Las Vegas

I love this product leaves my skin soft, delicate I recommend it
you will not regret
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.

One of my favorite face product I have ever purchased. Leaves my skin super smooth. This product is great if you have dry to combo skin.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.

this made my skin so silky smooth! It was the best to even out my oily and dry spots. I borrowed it from my roommate and she loves it as well! It was perfect for me. This product 100% met my expectations! I would absolutely purchase this to keep for myself!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now