BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenna V.
I got this as a deluxe sample. I use it frequently before the origins mask. It's not bad but it just feels like water. It doesn't really do anything. It's just one of those extra steps that is all hyped up.
Angie R.
I loved this product! I give this product a thumbs up!!!! Definitely I would be purchasing this item as soon as I can. I totally recommend this to any person. It leaves your skin super smooth!!!!!!!!!
Cassie R.
Love this bran and product it feels refreshing very gentle smooth on face hydration after the use. This product meet my expectation! I bought this product at Sephora
sally c.
Fullerton, CA
I got this product as a gift from my mom and I've been using it for about a month and I can see some differences! It's a little pricey but it's worth the money, and the formula is very gentle on your skin, even for me with sensitive skin. The packaging is really basic, nothing too crazy, which is nice as well. I would recommend this for all skin types.
Sadie S.
Kernersville
I love this stuff, but I do not like the type of spray bottle it has. It kind of only hits one part of your face when you spray it, rather than being like a mist and getting it all over your face.
Malory L.
This product gives an added boost of moisture to your masks and skin! I have dry skin issues and this completely helped to hydrate.
Krysten F.
When I put this on WOW! I just feel my face mask completely just soak into my skin and really get into my pores better than ever before. There's definitely a significant difference between using a face Mika with and without this product. You feel the results instantly, the way the mask just stays to your face so much better. Totally worth the buy if you're a face mask lover like me:)
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I didn't realize that there is literally a primer for everything! It's very nice packaging for easy access of application. I'm an avid Origins user. It's very helpful to easy mask application and you don't need to use as much and it makes it so much easier and less of a mess to take off. I definitely recommend this product.
Sarah S.
The following is my first impressions of the Origins Maskimizer. The packaging gives off a very clean and fresh vibe. The product definitely meets my expectations. The primer made a huge difference when applying a mask. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who uses mask primers.
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
The packaging is beautiful! I love origin masks, so when they came out with a mask primer that would enhance the who make process I was sold!
How it feels?
Almost like you are spraying water on your face
Price:
$22.00
Does it work?
Overall, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.