Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Karolina B.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX

Still using this but so far I really like it! I don't use it everyday I'm barely getting to know my skin better so I am trying different products including this one.
Kassidy L.
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO

Love love love love love love this Origins Maskimizer . It's a bit pricey , but well worth every penny . It's a most try / buy!!!! Thank me later ! :) I think everyone needs to try al their products
Cori C.
Cori C.
Greensboro, NC

This product is a neat idea ands some benefits but not enough for me to repurchase. Buying it in a mask set is perfect to complement but beyond that the appeal is lost and it almost seems gimmicky. Neat idea! Debatable on whether or not it has a crazy impact.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ

I really don’t know that the maximizer does that much to improve the results of face masks. Personally, I think it’s an unnecessary product. I mean, I could see a few potential benefits from this - it essentially acts as a toner, and I can see how it would be helpful with clay masks by keeping them moist while you apply to the rest of your face. Now, keep in mind, for other skin types, this may be wonderful! My skin is pretty “normal”, not oily nor dry. I spoke with a Sephora employee about this product and she said that with some kinds of masks, this will show benefits after usage, but with others, it won’t. I tried it but I didn't notice any results, even after multiple uses. For me, it just isn’t worth it.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

I think this is an innovative and unique product, but I haven't noticed any difference when I use this before a mask compared to when I just use a mask by itself. It doesn't seem to do anything extra or special. It's definitely a cool product, but the price is not worth not seeing any kind of result at all.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
silverton, OR

Loved this item glides on super smoothly and it helped my makeup look flawless held up well throughout the day even with my oily skin!
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a very innovative product and the beauty world I like it because it makes all of my masks more intense, the only reason I'm giving it a four star is because of the price, I don't think it's that worth it but still nice
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ

I think it's great . It's refreshing. It makes my face fee smooth and clear.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Mount Airy, MD

It is amazing!!! I skin felt so good after using this. I would totally recommend it to anyone
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX

This is simply amazing, helps my face feel so smooth and light and ready to prep for the day
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now