BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
karen r.
karen r.
i love this because it leaves the skin looking very fresh and it's very effective also the packaging is cute. it did meet my expectations.
Nicolle D.
Nicolle D.
It feels really cool and keeps your skin feeling light, I really liked it and would buy it again. i have a oily skin and this product works excelent
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
Super hydrating spray! It helps all my masks to absorb better into the skin without diluting the product. The nozzle works really well and puts the products all over the face.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
It's really good , when I used for the first time I was surprised ( it was at my friend house ) and I bought and I really recommend !
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Chicago
I really like this mask primer it feels amazing and smell AMAZING it does help mask go in better I got it as a gift and love it
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Still not sure how much of a difference using this makes. I got this from Sephora as 100 point perk. Not sure that I'd purchase
Trishelle S.
Trishelle S.
Great facial spray! Keeps your face refreshed and firm. I would recommend that others buy it. A great skin wake up from make up!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
PERFECT for below any mask, any mask you wear you feel clean and moisturized as soon as you put it on. Fresh feel while the mask is on!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
I love the way this primer makes my face feel. This is a go-to product for me and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Un producto que deja la piel exquisita y radiante sin residuos y con brillo natural. La recomiendo para mujeres adultas.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.