Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Germantown

This product is great for people of all ages with problem skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
TATIANE L.
TATIANE L.

Good mask, we can see effect after five weeks. It´s not expessive. Easy to find and can make your skin smooth.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Savannah, GA

I wasn't super impressed with this one, didn't see much of a difference in my skin after finishing the bottle.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Excellent product I loved the way it made my skin feel nice and smooth. I would definitely repurchase it again
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Metuchen, NJ

I loved this product! Your makeup stays on all day long! I purchased this at my local Macy's department store.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA

I love this stuff. I spray it on my face before i apply my mask and it helps the mask come off so much easier.
Briana M.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA

This is awesome wen used with a mask! It really sinks into your skin and helps the mask maximize its potential
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I think this primer not only does its job at keeping foundation at bay but make your skin feel very refreshing
Anisa S.
Anisa S.
Melbourne Victoria

One of my favourite mask primers everrrr it's soft asss and easy to apply don't think I'll need a replacement
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Maple Plain, MN

Very amazing product! My skin felt so soft after only one use and made my face feel clean and my pores clear.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now