BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Noelle C.
Don't feel like it did much of anything it was nice to try for the first time though I got a sample at Sephora so I could try it
Silvia M.
I really love this serum primer! I mix it with my foundation and blend it in with a beauty blender. It gives my skin a soft glow.
Zuleyma M.
I use this primer for almost everything and I love it. My face is dry and with this primer I can wear my make up with no problem.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Jessica W.
I think this is kind of gimmicky. I don't see any added miraculous results because of it. Honestly I don't think it's necessary.
Yaneli L.
Greenbelt, MD
This primer is basically all you've asked for . The best ! Does it job like it says and you don't have to worry about not working
Miyah W.
I use this before I put on a face mask . And for other things.i love his product. This is definitely something I would buy again
Trishelle S.
Great facial spray! Keeps your face refreshed and firm. I would recommend that others buy it. A great skin wake up from make up!
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box. I used it a couples time but didn't see a difference when applying my masks.
Destiny S.
Doesn't feel bad after and leaves my skin feeling great. I feel refreshed afterwards and I'm ready to sleep or take on the day
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.