BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marisel V.
I have used this as primer for under my foundation. My makeup does go on smoothr. But I have noticed it gets my t zone a little oily.
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
It's really good , when I used for the first time I was surprised ( it was at my friend house ) and I bought and I really recommend !
Stefani J.
I really actually liked this stuff, wasn't so sure of a primer before a mask but I definitely noticed a difference after using this.
Juliana O.
I feel like this product is very gimmicky. I didn't notice any difference when using it, it just adds an extra step and wastes time.
Teresa R.
I recived a sample of this and i didnt feel like it did much. I think the concept is cool but i feel like it didnt work. Its gentle.
Jasmin S.
I tried this twice before and I remember being pleasantly surprised at my skin looking so smooth, unlike most masks that make it dry.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY
I use this as a toner before applying my regular skincare, I don't feel like it helped my masks anymore. Does help brighten the skin
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I received this as a sample with the origins charcoal mask I normally use, it is a nice concept, but I honestly noticed no difference
Kelsey K.
Definatly recommend this to anyone all skin types, my skin is dry and it works great, my sisters is oily, and it works good for her.
Maii A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
It didn't work well for my skin
Im super oily.
This product works well with dry skin or normal .
Give it try everyone is different:)
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.