Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Smells great. Easy to use. I have oily skin and this is one of my go to primers. Definitely one of my favorites.
Khushbu P.
Khushbu P.

Such a good primer before putting makeup on. feels amazing and it really works. makes your makeup stay in place.
Mileidi J.
Mileidi J.

Pricey item, works well can feel the effect of the mask better in shorter time. Better for people with dry skin.
Aaliyah T.
Aaliyah T.
Amarillo, TX

This is a great primer for your mask. I used it with the charcoal mask. Makes your skin super soft and radiant.
Hadeer K.
Hadeer K.
Sioux Falls, SD

Love this primer just add a little bit and your good to go. The only problem it the it drys really really fast.
Marvella V.
Marvella V.

Like the way this mask makes my face look and feel afterward.
I think it's a good mask primer for people to use
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I really like using this organs maskimizer mask primer. I feel like it really helps soak the mask into my skin.
Shareen S.
Shareen S.
Stockton, CA

Love using this product. Makes my skin feel so great and refreshing. I feel like it also makes my face brighter
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX

I like this (I received a sample from Sephora), but I don't think I'd purchase it. I don't see the point of it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yuma, AZ

This is one of the absolute best primers i have used thus far. i love how it feels on my face and make it look.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now