BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Parkville, MD
gimicky product, the spray is not fine and I end up having to spray into my hands and then pat on face, don't feel like it does anything special for my masks. Will not re-purchase
Tanaya P.
Tanaya P.
I got this as sample. I don't think it does anything and doesn't need to be in my skincare routine. It does not cause any problem to my skin so that's not too bad however I would not go out to buy this.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Mesa, AZ
This product is nice to help prime the skin before using masks. The only thing is it's just another step before using another product so it takes more time.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Not very good, at least not for my skin. Maybe will try it again in the future. I used it after i have birth and hormones are still in the system. Will give it a try later.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I didn't really know what to expect with this product. The packaging attracted me the most and I got it from target. I didn't see or feel much difference
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Love this bran and product it feels refreshing very gentle smooth on face hydration after the use. This product meet my expectation! I bought this product at Sephora
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer I totally get your skin prepared after you wash it for a mask treatment
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I have always had very dry skin in my T-zone and the outer edges of my nose. After I started using this priming spray, I now have beautiful MOISTURIZED skin under my makeup, it is no longer dry and flakey looking!
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Seen this on youtube and thought how cool so I bought it wow it was awesome it primes the skin so that your skin gets all the mask such a great idea
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
I got this as a deluxe sample. I use it frequently before the origins mask. It's not bad but it just feels like water. It doesn't really do anything. It's just one of those extra steps that is all hyped up.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.