BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Silvia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this serum primer! I mix it with my foundation and blend it in with a beauty blender. It gives my skin a soft glow.
Yaneli L.
Greenbelt, MD
This primer is basically all you've asked for . The best ! Does it job like it says and you don't have to worry about not working
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box. I used it a couples time but didn't see a difference when applying my masks.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Trishelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great facial spray! Keeps your face refreshed and firm. I would recommend that others buy it. A great skin wake up from make up!
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps soften your face but I saw no difference in the quality of the masks being applied. A bit confused by this product...
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not notice any difference when using this before applying my face masks. It's like a water spray...

I don't recommend this!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer I totally get your skin prepared after you wash it for a mask treatment
Zuleyma M.
I use this primer for almost everything and I love it. My face is dry and with this primer I can wear my make up with no problem.
Noelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't feel like it did much of anything it was nice to try for the first time though I got a sample at Sephora so I could try it
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.