Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

4 days left

Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 6-piece Anti-aging Kit with any $35 order.

Expires Today

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Powerful Lifting Cream with any $45 order.

Expires Today

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Brianna G.
Brianna G.

This product is good for obviously before you out your facemask on bit i dont see it to be necessary a face mask is meant to help your skin but what a primer does is block toxins from clogging your pores which does not help your skin after the face mask
Sierra M.
Sierra M.

I love origins brand this serum I have used more than once and I always love the outcome of how it leaves my skin
Cora N.
Cora N.
Memphis, MI

This is a great primer and deffently helps your markups stay on longer , it feels very hydrating but not to oily
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Richmond, MI

I loved this primer it made my face feel so nice and fresh and made the makeup application flawless. I would really recommend it. I love anything Origins.
Janeth O.
Janeth O.
Cartersville, GA

Es lo mejor que eh probado se siente tan refrescaste la piel lo recomiendo intensamente
ashley g.
ashley g.

I have this but I always forget I have I when it's time for a mask. I haven't seen anything amazing from it or anything that would help me mask.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE

It smelled terrible. I hated the smell. It did abdominal nothing for my face. At all.
Trisha S.
Trisha S.

I'm not sure how effective this is, its just a spray before your mask. But i dont know if it truly works. No difference when i dont use it.
Malea B.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL

This is a good primer, but it's a bit in the pricey side in my own opinion. It works well though so I think it's worth it. I have to order it online though because none of the stores around me keep it in stock so that's a bummer.
Kate K.
Kate K.

I love this mask primer! We prime for everything else so why not masks?! This primer softens my skin and hydrates all on its own! Really easy to apply with the spray bottle. Just mist your face before any mask to create a perfect base! I don't do masks without this primer :)
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?