Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR

Love origins products. This mask serum is no exception. Nothing like a primer to help advance the way a mask works and it's effectiveness.
yanira R.
yanira R.
Uniondale, NY

Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I got a small sample of it and deff repurchased! You don't have to use it as a mask primer I usually just spray some on to get a fresh clean feeling it's very gentle. I would recommend to others if your a fan of facial sprays deff purchase.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

I love Origins and pretty much every product made by them but this particular product didn't really hook me. I tried it a few times now before masking and I honestly couldn't tell a difference but that's not to say it isn't effective. It's just not immediately noticeable.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI

Love this goes on light one need a few pumps would totally recommend super gentle
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL

I received a deluxe sample of this by redeeming points on sephora. I have used this product a few times with various types of masks (mud, cream, and sheet) and I haven't really been able to tell if it made a difference. I haven't noticed any negative effects, and i feel like I'm pampering myself when I use it, but I'm not sure I would pay money for this product.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX

This is simply amazing, helps my face feel so smooth and light and ready to prep for the day
Kara W.
Kara W.
Mount Airy, MD

It is amazing!!! I skin felt so good after using this. I would totally recommend it to anyone
genesis s.
genesis s.

no lo conosco pero se ve muy bueno me encantaria poder usarlo ya que nunca lo e visto me entaria poder dar una buena opinion pero no lo conosco
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ

I think it's great . It's refreshing. It makes my face fee smooth and clear.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a very innovative product and the beauty world I like it because it makes all of my masks more intense, the only reason I'm giving it a four star is because of the price, I don't think it's that worth it but still nice
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now