BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelsey K.
Definatly recommend this to anyone all skin types, my skin is dry and it works great, my sisters is oily, and it works good for her.
Maii A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
It didn't work well for my skin
Im super oily.
This product works well with dry skin or normal .
Give it try everyone is different:)
Edras S.
It works wonders for achieving optimal results each time you apply any mask. All you need is a small spritz and you are good to go!
Rita V.
This is amazing! Leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple. Really holds up well too. Smells kinda nice. Pleasant but not horrible
Freya G.
Great product. Feels amazing on my skin and works really well. The only thing is that it has a strong odor that can bother my nose.
Paige S.
Trumann, AR
This makes my face feel so refreshed, especially in the morning. It soothes my skin and gives me a dewy glow to start off the day.
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC
This really works and I felt softer, younger looking and it smelled really nice. I like something that feels light and this is it.
Refrescante suave para á pele do jeito que eu gosto , ajuda na duração da maquiagem .. usei este produto mais de uma vez e adorei .
Mariana B.
Duluth, GA
This product isn't necessarily and I e seen other reviews as well that this product doesn't make any sense it's like a "pre-primer"
Paola M.
Hayward, CA
I didn't really care so much for the feel of the primer on my face. i tend to have really dry skin so it wasn't enough for my face
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.