Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Mary A.
Mary A.

Just tried it , it is their new products. You apply this under your mask and it is supposed to make it work better.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Middleboro

I am up in love with this stuff. It makes my skin feel amazing and I have sensitive skin and it works great for it
Diana R.
Diana R.

Me gusta la sensacion que deja en mi piel despues de su uso y me gusta como trabajan el resto de productos despues
Aaron L.
Aaron L.
Goodyear, AZ

I like the mask primer! I feel like afterwards my face felt so much better! I felt like it was a really great buy!
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Love the way this product makes my face feel so nice and fresh and I feel like a whole new women with this product
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE

I enjoyed using a sample that I received but honestly feel like it's an extra, unnecessary step. It was good tho!
Rose P.
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York

Amazing mask primer! Use this product all the time. Helps your skin feel smooth and it is a very organic product.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX

Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
La Porte, IN

This stuff works pretty good on my face I l Be it how quick it dry. This is amazing stuff to used for who is oily
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Kailua, HI

I really loved how airy this primer was. Sometimes other products leave my face feeling sticky but not this one!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now