BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grand rapids, MI
Love the way this makes my skin feel! It gives my skin the perfect base I need for an every day clean skin feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin clean, and fresh
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like this product because it goes on smoothly and it is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is kind of pricey, but I did like it. It isn't my most favorite product, but I did use all of it when I bought it.
Maedchen G.
Maedchen G.
Mooresville, NC
This really works! It's a super simple way to prep your face right before putting on a mask to get all the good out of it. It has a very light pleasant scent but it doesn't cling to your face or anything. The only thing I would say is that I wish it was more of a mist than a spray but that's a personal preference.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this in a package from Sephora and I don't see how it makes a difference, I personally feel like it's a waste of money. I don't think it's the worst product but i would not buy it.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
This primer really moisturizes your face. It was effective but it took a long time to dry and as I am usually in a rush when I apply my makeup that was a big hassle to deal with. Overall it did its job well though
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Kernersville
I love this stuff, but I do not like the type of spray bottle it has. It kind of only hits one part of your face when you spray it, rather than being like a mist and getting it all over your face.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Harrisburg, OR
Love, love, LOVE! I really have noticed a HUGE difference in the efficacy of my masks when I use this before applying them. It's like magic! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Es buena para prepararme un facial y consentirme un rato, prepara mi piel para que absorba todos lo nutrientes de las mascarrilas y cremas, deja mi piel perfecta
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Parkville, MD
gimicky product, the spray is not fine and I end up having to spray into my hands and then pat on face, don't feel like it does anything special for my masks. Will not re-purchase
Tanaya P.
Tanaya P.
I got this as sample. I don't think it does anything and doesn't need to be in my skincare routine. It does not cause any problem to my skin so that's not too bad however I would not go out to buy this.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.