Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Brunswick, GA

This is so refreshing and feels great after being used! Definitely recommend this!
Jaque S.
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA

Used this in a sample play liked it was nice to prime the face before using a mask
Diana L.
Diana L.

I love origins! Their products smell amazing and leave my skin feeling wonderful!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I unfortunately broke out because of this. So I don't use it but it smells great
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple Valley, WA

Really really recommend if you have dry skin, it is very soft and moisturizing!
Veronika Y.
Veronika Y.
Ashkelon

Love the masks of this brand, especially this one. Great for my dehydrated skin
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

I just love!!! This Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Mask Primer is awesome
Sherry T.
Sherry T.
Wales, MA

Love this makes skin nice and soft feels great after not oily and smells nice
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Sparta, NJ

Pretty good not one of my favorites but very reasonable price for high end.
Emy V.
Emy V.

Veey good primee goes on flawlessy on my face doesn't make my skin deel dry.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now