Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

Este es un producto muy bueno para asegurar que las mascarillas penetren bien en la piel, haciendo mayor la efectividad de las mismas. Además están hechas de ingredientes naturales
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Charlotte, NC

It's a refreshing mist that gets my skin ready for my favorite Masks!! Just love this product
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Oxnard, CA

it's a great product! i had a sample of it and it made my skin feel really good. it did meet my expectations
Haley S.
Haley S.

I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love how well this product works with other masks to prime my skin! I can tell I'm getting better use of the mask. My skin felt much more hydrated and so soft!
Sally H.
Sally H.

Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Piscataway, NJ

This works perfectly to prep your face for your weekly mask. For the price, I really can't complain. The product does what it is supposed to do. I purchased the product from Sephora. The packaging is okay. I would definitely recommend this!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV

I this pre mask treatment. I feel like it really does prep my skin before sheet masks and classic masks alike. I sometime even use it without a mask when my skin needs a pick me up.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome product!! Really works! Origins is a great brand and their products never cease to amaze me!
Nichole G.
Nichole G.

Love it! Smells great. Feels great! Made my skin feel amazing and look refreshed and bright.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now