BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell is amazing! A bit too expensive but I received a half a bottle from my sister and I fell in love. Moisturized perfect and is suitable for all skin types, even oily ones.
Kristen S.
It was hard for me to tell if this actually did anything. I'm assuming it helps the mask penetrate the skin but that's only based on the fact that Origins is a reputable company.
Haley S.
I really like this product. It did not make my skin oilly like a lot of products I've tried have done. For me it works great under makeup or alone! It also helped to even the appearance of my skintone.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
its honestly not worth the money i feel like it doesnt do anything a toner you might already have that u might want to use as a prep for face masking. therefore i do not like this but i will continue to use mine up. its just extra
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I love facial masks but this one was one of my favorites by far, My face felt so soft and when I used it before bed, my face still felt soft when I woke up the next morning
Melissa W.
Grand rapids, MI
Love the way this makes my skin feel! It gives my skin the perfect base I need for an every day clean skin feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin clean, and fresh
Sally H.
Everything about this product is great! The aaftermah is my favorite part. My skin felt so soft after words! After using this product for 2 minths, twice a week i notices a difference!
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like this product because it goes on smoothly and it is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is kind of pricey, but I did like it. It isn't my most favorite product, but I did use all of it when I bought it.
Maedchen G.
Mooresville, NC
This really works! It's a super simple way to prep your face right before putting on a mask to get all the good out of it. It has a very light pleasant scent but it doesn't cling to your face or anything. The only thing I would say is that I wish it was more of a mist than a spray but that's a personal preference.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this in a package from Sephora and I don't see how it makes a difference, I personally feel like it's a waste of money. I don't think it's the worst product but i would not buy it.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.