Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
June 18, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This product is super cool & I fee like I can actually tell a difference when using it before a mask. Only downside I would say is price point.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Phoenix, AZ
March 9, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
i love this stuff! it feels so nice to use before a face mask because sometimes the masks can get a bit drying so this spray helps keep your skin moisturized!
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
South Bend
June 14, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Origins maskimizer serium worked very well with firming the area I applied it to after about a month but losens back after 1 day of not using.
Devyn M.
Devyn M.
March 26, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
this product feels amazing on the skin, I'm not quite sure what it is supposed to do for the mask but it works as a facial spray and it smells lovely!
Nicolle D.
Nicolle D.
March 10, 2017, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
It feels really cool and keeps your skin feeling light, I really liked it and would buy it again. i have a oily skin and this product works excelent
karen r.
karen r.
March 7, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
i love this because it leaves the skin looking very fresh and it's very effective also the packaging is cute. it did meet my expectations.
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
March 15, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Super hydrating spray! It helps all my masks to absorb better into the skin without diluting the product. The nozzle works really well and puts the products all over the face.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Chicago
April 29, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I really like this mask primer it feels amazing and smell AMAZING it does help mask go in better I got it as a gift and love it
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
March 10, 2017, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Still not sure how much of a difference using this makes. I got this from Sephora as 100 point perk. Not sure that I'd purchase
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
June 10, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
PERFECT for below any mask, any mask you wear you feel clean and moisturized as soon as you put it on. Fresh feel while the mask is on!
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?