BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer I totally get your skin prepared after you wash it for a mask treatment
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I have always had very dry skin in my T-zone and the outer edges of my nose. After I started using this priming spray, I now have beautiful MOISTURIZED skin under my makeup, it is no longer dry and flakey looking!
veronica f.
veronica f.
everson, WA
Seen this on youtube and thought how cool so I bought it wow it was awesome it primes the skin so that your skin gets all the mask such a great idea
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I really don't think this product is absolutely necessary. It makes my face feel nice, but I'm not convinced that it makes masks absorb any better.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
I got this as a deluxe sample. I use it frequently before the origins mask. It's not bad but it just feels like water. It doesn't really do anything. It's just one of those extra steps that is all hyped up.
Lynne C.
Lynne C.
Millersville, PA
I got a sample of this product and ended up purchasing the full size. I use it frequently now. I feel like it really helped my masks work even better.
Angie R.
Angie R.
I loved this product! I give this product a thumbs up!!!! Definitely I would be purchasing this item as soon as I can. I totally recommend this to any person. It leaves your skin super smooth!!!!!!!!!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
This product is super cool & I fee like I can actually tell a difference when using it before a mask. Only downside I would say is price point.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Phoenix, AZ
i love this stuff! it feels so nice to use before a face mask because sometimes the masks can get a bit drying so this spray helps keep your skin moisturized!
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
Origins maskimizer serium worked very well with firming the area I applied it to after about a month but losens back after 1 day of not using.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?