Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#52 in Serums
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

1 days left

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (19)
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

I just love!!! This Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Mask Primer is awesome
Sherry T.
Sherry T.
Wales, MA

Love this makes skin nice and soft feels great after not oily and smells nice
Emy V.
Emy V.

Veey good primee goes on flawlessy on my face doesn't make my skin deel dry.
Barby V.
Barby V.
Herndon, VA

I feel like this product is slightly on the oily side, not a big fan of it.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Russell Springs

Amazing and clean,it smells good and makes your skin feel breathable again.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Sparta, NJ

Pretty good not one of my favorites but very reasonable price for high end.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC

A mask primer??? I was seriously skeptical at first, but one thing is for sure after you wash your face, your pores snap shut to try and lock in as much moisture as possible.. so if you're doing a mask to help clear pores, then you're going to want your pores open while you apply your mask so it works better and that's one of the things this product does. Another thing is it also helps with the spreadability of your mask (especially clay masks!) so you end up using less, getting more even coverage and not having to rub so hard to remove your mask.. speaking of which!... all those peel off masks that hurt like crazy to remove, this mask primer actually helps them to come off smoother and with less pain while keeping the peel off mask effective. Totally worth the buy.
Hillary Y.
Hillary Y.

EVERYONE NEEDS THIS. I use a bunch of Origins masks (Original Skin, Charcoal, the green bottle whose name is escaping me right now..) and the Maskimizer noticeable makes the mask work harder. For example, the Original Skin mask helps "reset" my face (get rid of dead skin, bumps, any dryness + oil). I always thought it worked well, but when I combined it with the maskimizer, my face was smooth and bright like after a facial. Incredible!!
claire p.
claire p.
Nashville

this is a great product ! i use it before all my face masks and it leaves it for a smooth removal and very soft face! love it ! it's very gentle and light on the skin. i completely recommend this to others for a more deep and moisturized mask.
Emma S.
Emma S.

This is awesome I would also put this on my face for such a natural glow this is an amazing product that reached my expectations so effective it rly catches the eye all my friends asked me abt this product n I recommended them it ❤
Katrina S.

Rochester , NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX

Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?