Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Erica P.
Erica P.
Wahiawa, HI

Love the way this makes my face feel after I use it. My fave feels so fresh and clean.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ

This really helped my mask penetrate my skin and also made it easier to remove as well
madalynn r.
madalynn r.

This is a really good product for an everyday yse i love it i have bottles snd bottles
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA

This product makes my skin feel really nice. Would definitely recommend and repurchase
Katelynn Q.
Katelynn Q.
Bridgeton, MO

I love this product. It works great under any mask I have used. It's very refreshing.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Feels like it opens up my pores to receive my next treatment! Use it before my masks.
Tina C.
Tina C.

Great to spray in freshly cleansed skin, seem to make other products sink in better.
I used this product with some of my mask ,I did not see any difference on my skin .
Jaque S.
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA

Used this in a sample play liked it was nice to prime the face before using a mask
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Brunswick, GA

This is so refreshing and feels great after being used! Definitely recommend this!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now