BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Got a sample in my sephora play box and FELL IN LOVE! i put it on before i put a mask on and the difference it has made is noticeable!
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
PERFECT for below any mask, any mask you wear you feel clean and moisturized as soon as you put it on. Fresh feel while the mask is on!
Jasmin S.
I tried this twice before and I remember being pleasantly surprised at my skin looking so smooth, unlike most masks that make it dry.
Maii A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
It didn't work well for my skin
Im super oily.
This product works well with dry skin or normal .
Give it try everyone is different:)
Leigh S.
Excellent hydration to spread the mask onto the face. Really tones and smooths skin helping your mask treatment to absorb in farther.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I received this as a sample with the origins charcoal mask I normally use, it is a nice concept, but I honestly noticed no difference
Joel B.
Bronx, NY
I use this as a toner before applying my regular skincare, I don't feel like it helped my masks anymore. Does help brighten the skin
Stefani J.
I really actually liked this stuff, wasn't so sure of a primer before a mask but I definitely noticed a difference after using this.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I can't see any difference using this than when I'm not using this. I love origins but it feels like this is just a gimmick product.
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
It's really good , when I used for the first time I was surprised ( it was at my friend house ) and I bought and I really recommend !
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.