Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA

A little pricey for me but I love the smell and what it does to my skin. It works really good and gives me a flawless face.
P C.
P C.

Used the mask primer and it really works! You can see the results starting its first use. I paired it with the origins mask
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

This is great to use before a mask because it will help enhance the masks properties to make it work to its full potential.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, Ok

Received this in my Sephora play box and it's amazing I love it it refreshes my skin specially when my skin feels so dry .
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Denver, CO

Meh it's okay not my fave but i don't hate it. Could be better for the price it costs you. But I love the brand it's self.
brianna c.
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA

This was okay i wasn't really a fan of this. I didn't notice a difference in the use of the mask and it irritated my skin.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT

It really helps keep my charcoal mask on better and not dry it out to quickly. It only uses and tiny bit to go a long way!
Erikah C.
Erikah C.
Edinburg, TX

Great mask works very good on dry skin moiztorizing perfect for any time of skin i would totally purchase it lots of times
Juanita Q.
Juanita Q.

This product is extremely good it help your mask to spread on your face smoothly. I same time use it as a refresh my face.
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
East Meadow, NY

This did nothing for me. The mask itself felt the same as it had prior. Maybe i used it incorrectly, but I'm not convinced
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now