Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
April 20, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Not very good, at least not for my skin. Maybe will try it again in the future. I used it after i have birth and hormones are still in the system. Will give it a try later.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
June 14, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I didn't really know what to expect with this product. The packaging attracted me the most and I got it from target. I didn't see or feel much difference
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
June 7, 2017, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love this bran and product it feels refreshing very gentle smooth on face hydration after the use. This product meet my expectation! I bought this product at Sephora
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I love the origins maskimizer skin optimizing mask primer I totally get your skin prepared after you wash it for a mask treatment
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
May 10, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I have always had very dry skin in my T-zone and the outer edges of my nose. After I started using this priming spray, I now have beautiful MOISTURIZED skin under my makeup, it is no longer dry and flakey looking!
veronica f.
veronica f.
everson, WA
June 16, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Seen this on youtube and thought how cool so I bought it wow it was awesome it primes the skin so that your skin gets all the mask such a great idea
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
March 8, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I really don't think this product is absolutely necessary. It makes my face feel nice, but I'm not convinced that it makes masks absorb any better.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
May 9, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I got this as a deluxe sample. I use it frequently before the origins mask. It's not bad but it just feels like water. It doesn't really do anything. It's just one of those extra steps that is all hyped up.
Angie R.
Angie R.
June 5, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I loved this product! I give this product a thumbs up!!!! Definitely I would be purchasing this item as soon as I can. I totally recommend this to any person. It leaves your skin super smooth!!!!!!!!!
Lynne C.
Lynne C.
Millersville , PA
June 13, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I got a sample of this product and ended up purchasing the full size. I use it frequently now. I feel like it really helped my masks work even better.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?