BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Made my skin feel so soft after one use! It definitely brightens up my face when i use it . Keeps my face hydrated all day long even in hot weather. Packaging is very nice and simple easy to use, great quality.
Naiyeli R.
Naiyeli R.
This is a must have product ! I use it every time I mask. It is easy and effortless to use. You spray it on before any mask to get the most out of each mask. I like that you can use this with any brand of mask.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Mountain View, CA
I didn't even know mask primers existed til this. You spray your skin and pat it on right. Wait for it to dry, then put on you face masks. It smells SOOOO good. I love it. It made my mask feel so much better.
Yasminah S.
Yasminah S.
This keeps my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I have oily skin so after using a mask that dries my skin out I use this and it gives my face a nice and hydrated feeling. I recommend
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas , NV
The smell is amazing! A bit too expensive but I received a half a bottle from my sister and I fell in love. Moisturized perfect and is suitable for all skin types, even oily ones.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
It was hard for me to tell if this actually did anything. I'm assuming it helps the mask penetrate the skin but that's only based on the fact that Origins is a reputable company.
ashley g.
ashley g.
I have this but I always forget I have I when it's time for a mask. I haven't seen anything amazing from it or anything that would help me mask.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlington, New Jersey
its honestly not worth the money i feel like it doesnt do anything a toner you might already have that u might want to use as a prep for face masking. therefore i do not like this but i will continue to use mine up. its just extra
Kim O.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I love facial masks but this one was one of my favorites by far, My face felt so soft and when I used it before bed, my face still felt soft when I woke up the next morning
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grand rapids, MI
Love the way this makes my skin feel! It gives my skin the perfect base I need for an every day clean skin feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin clean, and fresh
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.