Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Lexington, KY

Left my face feeling soft and light. But prefer a product with a better price. Locally this product is way expensive
Bianka de M.
Bianka de M.

Eu super recommendo esse produto, ate porque ele superou as minhas expequitativas.eu recommendo a compra deste produto
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI

I put this all over my face before putting my make up on and it works wonders. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Vancouver, WA

This mask primer is amazing. It is the beginning step to using Origins mask and makes them just that much better!!!!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

This is an extremely great product my face is so clear now you should buy it I don't want to say anymore goddamn it
Lusine Y.
Lusine Y.
Los Angeles , Ca

I completely love love love this product! It's amazing and does wonders to my skin. Every small bit goes a long way
Abby M.
Abby M.

Im a new mom, I love this product!!! Makes me feel young and exciting all again. I feel like it helps with my bags!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

This is the best primer for your face i love it the way my face feels when i apply it. It works wonders for my face
Sheryl C.
Sheryl C.
Adamsville

When I use the mask my skin feels very smooth and feels clean. The ringing on my face makes my skin feels very good
Mary A.
Mary A.

Just tried it , it is their new products. You apply this under your mask and it is supposed to make it work better.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now