Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

Love this. Helped my skin 100%. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's a super nice product a d well worth every penny. My dull lifeless skin was brought back to life.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , Ca

This product is just amazing ! I seriously love this brand if you're looking for natural products this is the brand to invest in , i would definitely recommend this to anyone ! It leaves your skin feeling great !
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA

I love this stuff. I spray it on my face before i apply my mask and it helps the mask come off so much easier.
Malory L.
Malory L.

This product gives an added boost of moisture to your masks and skin! I have dry skin issues and this completely helped to hydrate.
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I saw this product reviewed a lot on Youtube and I am a frequent user of face masks so I thought I would try it. I really liked it and it left my face feeling bright and fresh. For the brand I thought it was priced pretty normally. I don't think this product is a necessity so I probably won't buy it again but was a nice touch if you want to treat yourself!
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

This product made my skin so soft amd velvety feeling. Pretty pricey, but totally worth it.
Cheyenne m.
Cheyenne m.
Mansfield, OH

I can honestly say i am a sucker for products like this. I purchased it from my local Ulta store where i buy all of my skincare products. I did enjoy the refreshing feel but in all honesty for the price, its easier and less expensive to just use an all in one mask.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

I like this product it works well with the Drink up mask. It seems to make the mask more moisturizing. It works ok . I do like the fact that its in a spray bottle. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it . I bought it from the Origins website.
jordan s.
jordan s.
Street, MD

I really like this. I have extremely sensetive skin and was a bit hesitant to move away from my normal skin care routine and try this- but I love it so much!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, Missouri

Not sure how much this actually helps with masks, but I LOVE it. I used it more as a priming facial mist, and it was lovely. Very light, and hydrating! I got this as a sample from Birchbox, but haven't bought a full size yet.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now