Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (18)
Emy V.
Emy V.

Veey good primee goes on flawlessy on my face doesn't make my skin deel dry.
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love how well this product works with other masks to prime my skin! I can tell I'm getting better use of the mask. My skin felt much more hydrated and so soft!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.

I didn't get it...I mean, what is the purpose of this product? I used this side by side with my favorite Origins mask and didn't notice a difference at all once I washed off the mask. I would say skip this product.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

This is supposed to be used in conjunction with face masks (you spray a little of this all over your face prior to applying a mask) to optimize the effectiveness of the mask. I definitely think this is worth the money, because I had no issues applying the charcoal mask after using this spray. Plus, the spray is so fine it really feels like a mist and is super refreshing on the skin, very hydrating.
Ildemar R.
Ildemar R.
Miami Florida

I was a little bit skeptical of this product, as I didn't think it would do much. To my surprise, it actually creates a really nice base for any face mask and allows for a very even mask application. It smells nice, and is refreshing. I would say if you have money to spend and want to try it, go for it, but it's not like you can't do a face mask without it!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not completely sure if this helped with my mask application but this spray is just so refreshing (I've gone through half of the bottle!)
Nija H.
Nija H.

Not my favorite but a great mask primer. Keeps your face feeling smooth and hydrated. I purchased from the online store.
Deja W.
Deja W.
Harper Woods, MI

Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
Freya G.
Freya G.

Great product. Feels amazing on my skin and works really well. The only thing is that it has a strong odor that can bother my nose.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX

Works really well with my skin and I have sometime sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel flawless.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now