BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cindy K.
Orland Park, IL
Surprisingly did prepare my skin before a mask that made my skin look better after using the mask. Very effective but a little pricey.
Rebecca B.
Kokomo, IN
This made my skin look fresher and brighter. I felt like my makeup lasted longer. I did feel like my face broke out more when I used it
Yani G.
This primer is amazing! I try to use it at least twice a week, if possible. The packaging is great, and it gives my skin a great boost.
Marisel V.
I have used this as primer for under my foundation. My makeup does go on smoothr. But I have noticed it gets my t zone a little oily.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This does absolutely nothing and actually prevents charcoal masks from setting. It is an oily film that sits on the skin and feels odd.
Caroline C.
Mansfield, MA
This product makes me feel so luxurious. i notice a slight difference when i use it, but i definitely notice an increase in hydration.
Ileana G.
Laredo, TX
This product is great to put on before any face mask! It opens up my pores very nicely. It definitely met up to my high expectations .
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I love this primer because it leaves your skin very soft. This product hydrates your skin by improving the moisture retention ability.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Loved this item glides on super smoothly and it helped my makeup look flawless held up well throughout the day even with my oily skin!
Leah W.
This really helps my skin when I use a mask. I find a little bit of this and a little bit of a mask leave my skin so soft and glowing.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.