Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I love this mask primer. I use it every two weeks and it has really helped with my skin.
Alma P.
Alma P.

I use this before I put my face mask to make empower the mask and it gives good results
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Dallas, TX

I like this skin optimizing mask primer works really well on my skin so fresh and clean
madalynn r.
madalynn r.

This is a really good product for an everyday yse i love it i have bottles snd bottles
Marjie R.
Marjie R.

Great mask, feels great. Minimizes pores. I have oily skin and it worked great for me.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA

This product makes my skin feel really nice. Would definitely recommend and repurchase
Erica P.
Erica P.
Wahiawa, HI

Love the way this makes my face feel after I use it. My fave feels so fresh and clean.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ

This really helped my mask penetrate my skin and also made it easier to remove as well
M D.
M D.
Manhattan Bch, CA

Pretty good product. a little pricey for the amount you get but it works pretty well!!
Katelynn Q.
Katelynn Q.
Bridgeton, MO

I love this product. It works great under any mask I have used. It's very refreshing.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now