Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
zahara a.
zahara a.
Detroit, MI

Leaves the skin so soft because that's how it always feel and others people influence that's It's always in the middle
Eva S.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX

It feels refreshing but can feel a little oily. At least on my skin. Don't know if i would buy it again. Mixed feelings
Nice worth the price packaging is really nice and compact I'd give it an 8/10 because it does what is says and is good
Vineela m.
Vineela m.

I like this primer because it very good for my skin.i trust the origin brand.this primer stays make up for long time.
Sheetal C.
Sheetal C.
Toronto

It's really let's your mask sink into your skin, I feel your mask go on a lot smoother. I find my skin looks healthy.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Anaheim, CA

This primer makes my face feel so smooth. I use this primer all the time & haven't tried anything that compares to it
Anahir M.
Anahir M.
Palo Negro, Maracay Estado Aragua

I love the product because it leaves my skin hydrated and usually have dry skin, I will always recommend this product
Raven J.
Raven J.
Cheney, WA

Loved this product. It helped my skin feel great! I'm definitely glad I've used this, I had no idea how good it was!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Versailles, KY

Great facial primer, let my skin feeling refreshed and glowy. Held my makeup wonderfully and continue to use it now.
Ayana I.
Ayana I.
Middletown, NY

Great prep before any skincare treatment! Allows for better absorption of essential ingredients for maximum results.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now