Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
April 30, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I like this product because it goes on smoothly and it is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is kind of pricey, but I did like it. It isn't my most favorite product, but I did use all of it when I bought it.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
May 4, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I got this in a package from Sephora and I don't see how it makes a difference, I personally feel like it's a waste of money. I don't think it's the worst product but i would not buy it.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
April 25, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This primer really moisturizes your face. It was effective but it took a long time to dry and as I am usually in a rush when I apply my makeup that was a big hassle to deal with. Overall it did its job well though
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Harrisburg, OR
May 14, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Love, love, LOVE! I really have noticed a HUGE difference in the efficacy of my masks when I use this before applying them. It's like magic! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Karen H.
Karen H.
June 13, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Es buena para prepararme un facial y consentirme un rato, prepara mi piel para que absorba todos lo nutrientes de las mascarrilas y cremas, deja mi piel perfecta
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Kernersville
May 19, 2017, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I love this stuff, but I do not like the type of spray bottle it has. It kind of only hits one part of your face when you spray it, rather than being like a mist and getting it all over your face.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Parkville, MD
April 1, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
gimicky product, the spray is not fine and I end up having to spray into my hands and then pat on face, don't feel like it does anything special for my masks. Will not re-purchase
Tanaya P.
Tanaya P.
June 11, 2017, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I got this as sample. I don't think it does anything and doesn't need to be in my skincare routine. It does not cause any problem to my skin so that's not too bad however I would not go out to buy this.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Mesa, AZ
April 14, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This product is nice to help prime the skin before using masks. The only thing is it's just another step before using another product so it takes more time.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
April 20, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Not very good, at least not for my skin. Maybe will try it again in the future. I used it after i have birth and hormones are still in the system. Will give it a try later.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?