BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I love putting this mask primer on before using the charcoal mask! The packaging is great I love the bright blue! I have 2 or 3 bottles of this that I received from Sephora and I'd buy again for sure!!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
I give it 4 stars because I feel like the mask sticks better but at the same time it might be in my head. I don't see more of an improvement with the masks. I like using a hot towel first then applying a mask
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Danika G.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is literally magic in a bottle. I don't know what it is supposed to do but it keeps my skin super clear, bright, and moisturized. I have also noticed that my laugh lines are a lot less noticeable also. Smells good too.
Paula D.
Paula D.
New York
This masking primer is not too bad. I sprayed before my makeup routine and let it sit for a bit and it was somewhat sticky. I let it sit for a little longer and I guess my skin absorbed it. It was perfectly fine after that!
aliyah h.
aliyah h.
Holyoke, MA
perfect for spraying on to the face before applying makeup. i love this almost as much as the mac fix+. it smells wonderful, definitely worth the buy. it definitely went beyond my expectations and shocked me. i love it!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
One of the best primers I've used. The bottle looks beautiful and the smell isn't as strong as other mist primers tend to do. I use this as my prep-primer and then I use the benefit pore-fessional primer and it's amazing!
nadia p.
nadia p.
New Brunswick, NJ
This bottle may seem small but you do not need a lot when applying this product to the face. it really helps moisturize the face and prepare it for a mask. I like to pare this with the origins charcoal face mask. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I got a sample of this mask primer in a Sephora Play Box. I really felt like it did what it claims. It made the Origins masks more effective. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Before I knew about this product I had no idea a mask primer existed! I love to spray this before applying one of my favorite masks. It makes my face feel so fresh with just a couple of pumps definitely recommend!
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.