Add a Photo

#43 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
College Park, GA

I love this product! I first got a sample to try in my play! Box and loved it so much I bought the full sized bottle! I definitely see a dramatic difference in how effective my mask are when used with s spray. I also sometimes use it in the mornings under my moisturizer or for a boost of moisture once my makeup is applied. I would recommend this product.
sally c.
sally c.
Fullerton, CA

I got this product as a gift from my mom and I've been using it for about a month and I can see some differences! It's a little pricey but it's worth the money, and the formula is very gentle on your skin, even for me with sensitive skin. The packaging is really basic, nothing too crazy, which is nice as well. I would recommend this for all skin types.
Elisha Y.
Elisha Y.

OMG! Best thing you could spend your money on!

I would stock up with this!

This is a perfect setting spray, I could go hours after a long hot day and my make up still last all night.

This is one of Origins top products and a beauty must have.

Brilliantly priced as well. If you are on holiday - this is perfect for almost a cooling mist! I love it.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

I received a small sample of this product from my Play! by Sephora subscription box. I was able to get two uses out of it, so I couldn't really make a decision on whether I liked it or not. I noticed it made my skin a bit more glowy, which I am a fan of. If you like masks I think this would be a nice product to add to your weekly mask routine.
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Tucson, AZ

I honestly have to say I can't put a mask on without it lol. I can definitely tell that my masks go on smoothr and they feel like they work better! Not to mention I don't have to rub my face raw to get drying masks off anymore. If you don't believe in this product just look at the ingredients they almost all benefit the skin in some way!!
Anthea S.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

I was excited to try this since I'm a devoted user of face masks in general,
but I honestly couldn't see any benefit to using this. I tried it under several different masks, but I don't think it made a difference to the masks' performance. Using water is just as effective. I gave it two stars because it didn't negatively affect my skin.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL

I use this before both mud/charcoal masks as well as before sheet masks. It has a lovely minty scent and feels very refreshing. Once you pay it into the skin you are prepped and ready for your mask. I definitely feel like it improves the benefits you see from your masks, allowing them to more deeply cleanse and moisturize your skin.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really love origins products. While this a little pricey in my opinion, I always love to splurge on skincare because it's so important. I do like this product, but I am unsure if I will purchase this again because I didn't see a huge change, and would rather spend my money on another product that could make a bigger difference.
Maria G.
Maria G.
California City, CA

Its sooo good... this help so much for your face.. I recommend it to you, Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA

I didn't realize that there is literally a primer for everything! It's very nice packaging for easy access of application. I'm an avid Origins user. It's very helpful to easy mask application and you don't need to use as much and it makes it so much easier and less of a mess to take off. I definitely recommend this product.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now