Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Camarillo, CA

Love the way it feels in the face, leaves the skin feeling amazing. I use it 3 times a week
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

This product sounds really amazing! I have difficult skin, but I would definitely try this!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Dallas, PA

I live and die by this stuff. Makes my skin look amazing and keeps my makeup looking fresh.
Rashi D.
Rashi D.
Plano, TX

It is nice mask primer and also helped in skin optimizing . nice primer to be used everday.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Works really well with my skin I have only used this a few times but so far it it feel good
Savvy W.
Savvy W.

This primer is great before sleep and make up wear .this product leaves skin soft nd shiny
son muy buenos me gusta mucho es de una buena marca me gusta como es y dura mucho tiempo .

Wendy L.
Wendy L.

Love this cause it's like a 2-1 product. Smells good and makes my skin smell nice and soft
amy s.
amy s.

I really love using this before my mask. I feel like it really helps the mask do it's job.
Rebecca  S.
Rebecca S.
Cliffwood, Nj

This is the coolest concept ever. A primer for my skin before putting on a mask, who knew?
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now