Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Paula D.
Paula D.
New York
This masking primer is not too bad. I sprayed before my makeup routine and let it sit for a bit and it was somewhat sticky. I let it sit for a little longer and I guess my skin absorbed it. It was perfectly fine after that!
nadia p.
nadia p.
New Brunswick, NJ
This bottle may seem small but you do not need a lot when applying this product to the face. it really helps moisturize the face and prepare it for a mask. I like to pare this with the origins charcoal face mask. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
One of the best primers I've used. The bottle looks beautiful and the smell isn't as strong as other mist primers tend to do. I use this as my prep-primer and then I use the benefit pore-fessional primer and it's amazing!
aliyah h.
aliyah h.
perfect for spraying on to the face before applying makeup. i love this almost as much as the mac fix+. it smells wonderful, definitely worth the buy. it definitely went beyond my expectations and shocked me. i love it!!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I got a sample of this mask primer in a Sephora Play Box. I really felt like it did what it claims. It made the Origins masks more effective. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Before I knew about this product I had no idea a mask primer existed! I love to spray this before applying one of my favorite masks. It makes my face feel so fresh with just a couple of pumps definitely recommend!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Made my skin feel so soft after one use! It definitely brightens up my face when i use it . Keeps my face hydrated all day long even in hot weather. Packaging is very nice and simple easy to use, great quality.
Naiyeli R.
Naiyeli R.
This is a must have product ! I use it every time I mask. It is easy and effortless to use. You spray it on before any mask to get the most out of each mask. I like that you can use this with any brand of mask.
Yasminah S.
Yasminah S.
This keeps my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I have oily skin so after using a mask that dries my skin out I use this and it gives my face a nice and hydrated feeling. I recommend
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Mountain View, CA
I didn't even know mask primers existed til this. You spray your skin and pat it on right. Wait for it to dry, then put on you face masks. It smells SOOOO good. I love it. It made my mask feel so much better.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
Does this honestly do anything it claims when it comes to boosting the effects of your face masks?