BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I am only basing my review on a sample I received. I think it would work well for others, but it didn't have any sort of wow factor to it and I didn't see results. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't purchase a full size.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got this product whenever Origins was running a special. It's a nice product to apply before a mask or just to refresh your skin.

I haven't seen a major change in my skin when I use it vs. when I don't use it though, so I'm not sure that I'll repurchase.
lauren w.
Little Rock, AR
i really don't want to give this product one star but it really doesn't do anything at all! i feel like it's gimmicky and it didn't do anything. i absolutely LOVE the brand origins but this wasn't my favorite product!
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH
I have never tried a mask primer before and probably never will. I didn't see much of a point to this product, but thought I would try it. It didn't do much of anything. After trying it with different masks, I didn't see any added effect to using this.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Honestly didn't do my thing for me that I noticed. Honestly this is the first Origins product that I didn't notice worked on my skin. I said o was going to continue to try to use it be eh. I honestly don't think it's a necessity
Gracie M.
Very refreshing and great skin prep for a mask! I tried a small size of this product and it lasted for quite a while. There is nothing better than feeling fresh-faced and moisturized and this mist does exactly that!
Sonal S.
Didn't really think that this product was necessary. You can easily get the same results by using a toner. Hard to justify the price for this extremely limited use
Rakshana S.
Trumbull
Wasn't really sure how effective this maskprimer would be considering i didn't even know masks needed primers but boy was i wrong!! I think it really helps set the skin before use of a mask and after using it I was glowing! Would def buy again!
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA
I like this primer a lot because it really left my face feeling fresh. Not heavy like other serums or masks I have used i the past. The makeup went well with it as well.
Taniya P.
I don't think this product is needed for my facial routine. It doesn't seems to do anything. At least it doesn't cause any breaks out of allergic reaction to my face. I really don't see the point of using this.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.