Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI
Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
This product is super cool & I fee like I can actually tell a difference when using it before a mask. Only downside I would say is price point.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
I didn't like this mask primer. I felt as if it didn't do anything to my face other. It does feel refreshing but I don't see the point in this.
Karen S.
Las Vegas , NV
If you have dry skin and your primer not doing the job 100% but this product, you will love it feels great and makes everything come together.
Sarah R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this in a gift set and didn’t feel like it enhanced the masks but it did feel refreshing on the skin but wouldn’t buy it separately.
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
I like origins products but this product was a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. I have a friend who loved this product and had great results.
Gabriela P.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used Origins masks before using the primer spray and when I used the primer spray I didn’t see a difference in the way the mask works.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not completely sure if this helped with my mask application but this spray is just so refreshing (I've gone through half of the bottle!)
Eva N.
Lynwood, CA
This product was a waste of my money. I didn't see a difference on my mask application or removal. Don't see myself using this product again.
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
I'm in love with this product, really great results. Leaves your face smooth and looking very hydrated and refreshing! Best ever! Hands down!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.