Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

I wasn't a big fan of this primer. It didn't really work as a primer. It just felt like I had an extra layer on my face.
Sueleem G.
Sueleem G.

This mask primer works very well. I've been using it for a little under a month but I wish I would've bought it sooner.
Deja W.
Deja W.
Harper Woods , Mi

Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Osage beach, Missouri

Really primes the face and gives it a special glow! I think it works really great especially gives me a healthier look!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Ludlow, MA

Don't really understand the point of this honestly. Didn't see a difference. I feel like it's just a toner in disguise.
Sarah U.
Sarah U.
Elk Grove, CA

Such a great primer I use this everyday has my skin looking at its best always and especially when I have my make up on
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Royal Oak, MI

Really wanted to love this product but I found that it was very gimmicky and unnecessary as a part of the mask process.
Xylina B.
Xylina B.

I love love love what this does for my face and i cant stop using it. the benifits it does for my face is so refreshing
sarah y.
sarah y.
Mobile, AL

I absolutely love this product!!! It makes my skin feel slaw less and has actually helped with the dryness of my skin.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY

This feels smooth after putting it on and it actually works rather well I have only used it once so far and I liked it
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now