BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca N.
Kenmore, WA
I’m pretty sure this is just water... didn’t notice any difference in the way my mask worked when I sprayed this. Don’t waste your money
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
I received a sample of this through a subscription service and absolutely love it!
Smells good and really hydrated my extremely dry skin.
Nikki E.
I just started using this product I bought per the advice of 1 of my favorite you tube gurus. Right now I really can't tell a difference.
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX
Great product, origins is the best brand for facial care, I loved this spray!! Works wonderful. Totally reccomend, would purchase again!
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Rebecca B.
Mount Morris, MI
Origins is a phenomenal brand and this mask primer is fantastic. It works better than I could have ever imagined. I am truly impressed..
Kisha R.
Primer for before makeup any makeup very gelly like but fresh love the way it smells as well very smoothing oh and soothing good product
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This does absolutely nothing and actually prevents charcoal masks from setting. It is an oily film that sits on the skin and feels odd.
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
PERFECT for below any mask, any mask you wear you feel clean and moisturized as soon as you put it on. Fresh feel while the mask is on!
Marisel V.
I have used this as primer for under my foundation. My makeup does go on smoothr. But I have noticed it gets my t zone a little oily.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.