Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Yaneli L.
Yaneli L.
Greenbelt, MD

This primer is basically all you've asked for . The best ! Does it job like it says and you don't have to worry about not working
Perla V.
Perla V.
Philadelphia, PA

This product helps me a lot, it makes my skin feel like new. It has helped me a lot. I love it so much. I could use this forever.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.

I love this i still have a little left in my bottle ! This product is awesome it leaves my face feeling smooth afterwards as well.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.

I use this primer for almost everything and I love it. My face is dry and with this primer I can wear my make up with no problem.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ

I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box. I used it a couples time but didn't see a difference when applying my masks.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.

Don't feel like it did much of anything it was nice to try for the first time though I got a sample at Sephora so I could try it
anna c.
anna c.
Kings Park, NY

So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Naidel M.
Naidel M.

Super aderiu na minha pele, pra mim deu super certo, aprovado, fixa bastante a make é sem duvidas um dos melhores q eu ja testei
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I think this is kind of gimmicky. I don't see any added miraculous results because of it. Honestly I don't think it's necessary.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

This helps soften your face but I saw no difference in the quality of the masks being applied. A bit confused by this product...
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now