Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tasnia B.
Bronx, NY
I use this primer by origins and it's great. I basically use their night cream which is super good. Feels very light on skin and super hydrating
Tiffany T.
Milford, OH
The mask primer worked pretty well, but it wouldn't be one that I would continually invest in. Maybe as a gift for a friend, but not for my skin.
ashley g.
I have this but I always forget I have I when it's time for a mask. I haven't seen anything amazing from it or anything that would help me mask.
Kindra S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got this product in a beauty subscription box. I lover the way it primes your skin to intensifies the mask and helps to make it more effective.
Alondra C.
Salinas, CA
Only used it about two times it was good my face felt smooth and fresh, clean I didn't love it but maybe because I only used it a couple of times
Brittany C.
Portland, OR
This is a great addition to anyone's makeup or skin routine. It has great moisture and doesn't harm the skin, and is definitely worth trying out!
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Its one of the best skin optimizing mask primer. Gives the face very glowy and clean look. I love it. Will recommend to others. Its worth buying.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
Sara P.
This primer leaves the skin excellent in the morning, does not even need makeup since it leaves luminous and moisturized skin I really love it
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI
Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.