Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#49 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
March 8, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I give it 4 stars because I feel like the mask sticks better but at the same time it might be in my head. I don't see more of an improvement with the masks. I like using a hot towel first then applying a mask
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Feb. 23, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Danika G.
Danika G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
March 2, 2017, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This stuff is literally magic in a bottle. I don't know what it is supposed to do but it keeps my skin super clear, bright, and moisturized. I have also noticed that my laugh lines are a lot less noticeable also. Smells good too.
Paula D.
Paula D.
New York
June 7, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This masking primer is not too bad. I sprayed before my makeup routine and let it sit for a bit and it was somewhat sticky. I let it sit for a little longer and I guess my skin absorbed it. It was perfectly fine after that!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
June 8, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
One of the best primers I've used. The bottle looks beautiful and the smell isn't as strong as other mist primers tend to do. I use this as my prep-primer and then I use the benefit pore-fessional primer and it's amazing!
aliyah h.
aliyah h.
June 6, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
perfect for spraying on to the face before applying makeup. i love this almost as much as the mac fix+. it smells wonderful, definitely worth the buy. it definitely went beyond my expectations and shocked me. i love it!!
nadia p.
nadia p.
New Brunswick, NJ
Feb. 27, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This bottle may seem small but you do not need a lot when applying this product to the face. it really helps moisturize the face and prepare it for a mask. I like to pare this with the origins charcoal face mask. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
March 24, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I got a sample of this mask primer in a Sephora Play Box. I really felt like it did what it claims. It made the Origins masks more effective. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
April 13, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Before I knew about this product I had no idea a mask primer existed! I love to spray this before applying one of my favorite masks. It makes my face feel so fresh with just a couple of pumps definitely recommend!
Naiyeli R.
Naiyeli R.
May 1, 2017, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This is a must have product ! I use it every time I mask. It is easy and effortless to use. You spray it on before any mask to get the most out of each mask. I like that you can use this with any brand of mask.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?