Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
niki G.
niki G.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL

L-O-V-E it!!! Although I use it as primer, I've noticed it has brightened my complexion very much!! Go get yourself some!
Charity S.
Charity S.
Sacramento, CA

Great product! Leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth! Great for detoxifying your skin, especially if you live a city.
Nija H.
Nija H.

Not my favorite but a great mask primer. Keeps your face feeling smooth and hydrated. I purchased from the online store.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Minneapolis, MN

Would definitely buy again. I'm an avid Origins product user but this is really nice and has been helping my skin a ton.
Shirley J.
Shirley J.
Fisher Branch

Seems unnecessary to my skincare routine. A good cleanser and mask followed by a serum seems like it works better for me
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

This stuff is magic in a bottle ! You half to try it if you have not. It works just as it says. Like how it smells too!!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

I wasn't a big fan of this primer. It didn't really work as a primer. It just felt like I had an extra layer on my face.
Sueleem G.
Sueleem G.

This mask primer works very well. I've been using it for a little under a month but I wish I would've bought it sooner.
Deja W.
Deja W.
Harper Woods , Mi

Best thing for your face! I love this product and it's this best for me. Extremely effective great value and everything
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Osage beach, Missouri

Really primes the face and gives it a special glow! I think it works really great especially gives me a healthier look!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now