BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
I like the primary feel nice on my face was refreshing. left my skin soft and look nice I think I'll actually purchase of four because I don't know like before the mask!
Craig M.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Great primer, really locks in my foundation without having to use a lot of product and protects my skin from having makeup clogging my pores, I enjoy that it's water instead of cream so I don't have to touch my face as much
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Meh ......this didn't do anything for me I would suggest just spraying rose water on your face instead of this and the Mario bedescu kind is half the price and doesn't more for my skin it also broke me out every time I used it
Katy P.
Katy P.
dover plains
I was a first time user to this primer. It was effective and kept the mask on tight. The formula was gentle on the skin and wasn’t a pain to remove. I would recommend this to anyone who uses masks on a daily or weekly basis.
Christine S.
Christine S.
portland
I'm my opinion this is a waste of money. I don't see any way this is effective and it really disappointed me. I used it for three weeks and didn't see any difference of when I normally applied my face masks..the packaging was great but I definitely wouldn't try it again.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got this product whenever Origins was running a special. It's a nice product to apply before a mask or just to refresh your skin.

I haven't seen a major change in my skin when I use it vs. when I don't use it though, so I'm not sure that I'll repurchase.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I am only basing my review on a sample I received. I think it would work well for others, but it didn't have any sort of wow factor to it and I didn't see results. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't purchase a full size.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Little Rock, AR
i really don't want to give this product one star but it really doesn't do anything at all! i feel like it's gimmicky and it didn't do anything. i absolutely LOVE the brand origins but this wasn't my favorite product!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
This is very cool when it comes to masking which I do often. It gives your mask a better results. Who would have ever thought to prime your face mask. Hydration is very important even on oily skin. It is good to have that extra boost.
Shai B.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH
I have never tried a mask primer before and probably never will. I didn't see much of a point to this product, but thought I would try it. It didn't do much of anything. After trying it with different masks, I didn't see any added effect to using this.
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.