BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Chelsea V.
Tbh When I'm too lazy to put like a moisturizer on I like to spray this before pat it on then foundation next. It works good not too thick
Lauren B.
Sugar Land, TX
I didn't notice it doing anything for me, but it didn't make my masks do worse either. Packaging looks nice, but I wouldn't buy it again
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
I received a sample of this through a subscription service and absolutely love it!
Smells good and really hydrated my extremely dry skin.
Nikki E.
I just started using this product I bought per the advice of 1 of my favorite you tube gurus. Right now I really can't tell a difference.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX
This primer went on smooth on my face, and i really liked how it lasted throughout the day, and made my skin shine, I would use it again
Rebecca B.
Mount Morris, MI
Origins is a phenomenal brand and this mask primer is fantastic. It works better than I could have ever imagined. I am truly impressed..
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Kisha R.
Primer for before makeup any makeup very gelly like but fresh love the way it smells as well very smoothing oh and soothing good product
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX
Great product, origins is the best brand for facial care, I loved this spray!! Works wonderful. Totally reccomend, would purchase again!
Adrianna H.
One of my favorite face product I have ever purchased. Leaves my skin super smooth. This product is great if you have dry to combo skin.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.