Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
brianna c.
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA

This was okay i wasn't really a fan of this. I didn't notice a difference in the use of the mask and it irritated my skin.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT

It really helps keep my charcoal mask on better and not dry it out to quickly. It only uses and tiny bit to go a long way!
Erikah C.
Erikah C.
Edinburg, TX

Great mask works very good on dry skin moiztorizing perfect for any time of skin i would totally purchase it lots of times
Juanita Q.
Juanita Q.

This product is extremely good it help your mask to spread on your face smoothly. I same time use it as a refresh my face.
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
East Meadow, NY

This did nothing for me. The mask itself felt the same as it had prior. Maybe i used it incorrectly, but I'm not convinced
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mauldin

It's works great! It makes your skin super soft and mositured! It's also great for people that have super sensitive skin!
Mary F.
Mary F.

It is amazing in every way possible! It has helped my skin tremendously. It is one of my favorite high end products ever.
Blanca P.
Blanca P.
Harbor City, CA

I love this mask primer since I have very oily skin. I have tried other masks and none of them work as good as this maks.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Riverside, CA

I went to Sephora a couple months ago and I got a sample and it helped with redness and it started to make my face smooth
Menissa B.
Menissa B.
Roebling, NJ

Thisasl primer is great, it helps soothe and hydrate the skin before any mask, great to use with all mask even peel offs!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now