Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Alice C.
Alice C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I am so confused on why I brought this bottle of fancy scented water. I can't even drink it smh
Gena L.
Gena L.
Muskogee, OK

Product was okay. It never ready cleared my dark spots like I wanted. But it did lighten a bit.
Donnis C.
Donnis C.
Greenwood, SC

Love the smell and works great

Makes your makeup look great too.

Works for any kind of skin too
hema c.
hema c.
Bloomington, IL

I use this skin optimizing mask primer ones in a week, i like it
yes i did meet my expectations

Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Woodland, CA

It was good I didn't see any difference I do recommend a little bit pricey first time buying it
Mary D.
Mary D.

Pricey but worth every penny. Does a great priming job and leaves a great feeling on the skin.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Leaves skin soft and fresh love the smell . Very nice product for any kind of skin. It's great
patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA

Amazing loved it received it in my sephora play box and can't wait to purchase a full size one
Jessa G.
Jessa G.

I didn't notice this do anything different than if I were to just use the masks by themselves
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
College Sta, TX

This Makes my masks 100 times better and easier to get off. I can't use a mask without this!!
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now