BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alondra C.
Salinas, CA
Only used it about two times it was good my face felt smooth and fresh, clean I didn't love it but maybe because I only used it a couple of times
Brittany C.
Portland, OR
This is a great addition to anyone's makeup or skin routine. It has great moisture and doesn't harm the skin, and is definitely worth trying out!
Sara P.
This primer leaves the skin excellent in the morning, does not even need makeup since it leaves luminous and moisturized skin I really love it
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI
Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
This product is super cool & I fee like I can actually tell a difference when using it before a mask. Only downside I would say is price point.
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
Origins maskimizer serium worked very well with firming the area I applied it to after about a month but losens back after 1 day of not using.
Karen S.
Las Vegas , NV
If you have dry skin and your primer not doing the job 100% but this product, you will love it feels great and makes everything come together.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
I didn't like this mask primer. I felt as if it didn't do anything to my face other. It does feel refreshing but I don't see the point in this.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
I absolutely love the way this product feels on my skin,it leaves my skin only silky and smooth,i love it!i will keep purchasing this product
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.