BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
I didn't like this mask primer. I felt as if it didn't do anything to my face other. It does feel refreshing but I don't see the point in this.
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX
I love a good toner but this one almost burned my face. The packaging is kinda bland for the price you pay. I don't have sensitive skin and it made my face red for the price I expected more. This is a product I wouldn't spend money on.
Holly F.
Belle, WV
THE BEST! I am in love with this product. It's worth the buy. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but a friend recommended it to me and I fell in love. it made my skin feel fresher than ever.
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Origins brand, although its a little pricey I have never been disappointed. This primer was so exception, I've tried a few of their masks and lotions before and this primer definitely makes my skin not feel so dry after.
Diana L.
I love origins! Their products smell amazing and leave my skin feeling wonderful!
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT
It really helps keep my charcoal mask on better and not dry it out to quickly. It only uses and tiny bit to go a long way!
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV
I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I would. It was a genius concept, but following up with my favorite Origins black charcoal mask, I felt as though the mask was slipping around as I was applying it
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this in a sample play liked it was nice to prime the face before using a mask
Kylie M.
Russell Springs
Amazing and clean,it smells good and makes your skin feel breathable again.
Hailee B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfect for acne or just need a few good mask, this will take care of all your needs and fee goods!
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.