BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
I like the primary feel nice on my face was refreshing. left my skin soft and look nice I think I'll actually purchase of four because I don't know like before the mask!
Craig M.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Great primer, really locks in my foundation without having to use a lot of product and protects my skin from having makeup clogging my pores, I enjoy that it's water instead of cream so I don't have to touch my face as much
Christine S.
Christine S.
portland
I'm my opinion this is a waste of money. I don't see any way this is effective and it really disappointed me. I used it for three weeks and didn't see any difference of when I normally applied my face masks..the packaging was great but I definitely wouldn't try it again.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got this product whenever Origins was running a special. It's a nice product to apply before a mask or just to refresh your skin.

I haven't seen a major change in my skin when I use it vs. when I don't use it though, so I'm not sure that I'll repurchase.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
This is very cool when it comes to masking which I do often. It gives your mask a better results. Who would have ever thought to prime your face mask. Hydration is very important even on oily skin. It is good to have that extra boost.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Little Rock, AR
i really don't want to give this product one star but it really doesn't do anything at all! i feel like it's gimmicky and it didn't do anything. i absolutely LOVE the brand origins but this wasn't my favorite product!
Shai B.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH
I have never tried a mask primer before and probably never will. I didn't see much of a point to this product, but thought I would try it. It didn't do much of anything. After trying it with different masks, I didn't see any added effect to using this.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I am only basing my review on a sample I received. I think it would work well for others, but it didn't have any sort of wow factor to it and I didn't see results. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't purchase a full size.
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
Very refreshing and great skin prep for a mask! I tried a small size of this product and it lasted for quite a while. There is nothing better than feeling fresh-faced and moisturized and this mist does exactly that!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
This product is good for obviously before you out your facemask on bit i dont see it to be necessary a face mask is meant to help your skin but what a primer does is block toxins from clogging your pores which does not help your skin after the face mask
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?