Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Alisha V.
Alisha V.
Richmond
May 27, 2017, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I loved it! Though I do prefer the smash box priming water, this is a close second. It was incredibly effective at keeping my foundation looking fresh, and my skin feeling hydrated all day. I'd happily recommend this anyone, especially those with dry/combination type skin.
Emma S.
Emma S.
May 28, 2017, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
This is awesome I would also put this on my face for such a natural glow this is an amazing product that reached my expectations so effective it rly catches the eye all my friends asked me abt this product n I recommended them it ❤
MyLifeAsJanet ..
MyLifeAsJanet ..
Providence
April 16, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I like to grab for this if I can't get to my Mario badesicu, i got a sample of this product at an event and fell in love, really locks in my makeup and doesn't have a strong perfume smell to it at all deft need to get a bigger one
Corah W.
Corah W.
Lakewood, OH
Feb. 27, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I use this before i do any of my face masks, and while i'm not 100% sure that it does what it says, whenever i don't use it i see a slight difference in how well my skin looked afterwards. So i think that it is working but i feel like if i didn't have it i wouldn't mind.
Craig M.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Great primer, really locks in my foundation without having to use a lot of product and protects my skin from having makeup clogging my pores, I enjoy that it's water instead of cream so I don't have to touch my face as much
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Feb. 20, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I like the primary feel nice on my face was refreshing. left my skin soft and look nice I think I'll actually purchase of four because I don't know like before the mask!
Christine S.
Christine S.
portland
March 29, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I'm my opinion this is a waste of money. I don't see any way this is effective and it really disappointed me. I used it for three weeks and didn't see any difference of when I normally applied my face masks..the packaging was great but I definitely wouldn't try it again.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
April 18, 2017, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I am only basing my review on a sample I received. I think it would work well for others, but it didn't have any sort of wow factor to it and I didn't see results. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't purchase a full size.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Little Rock, AR
May 5, 2017, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
i really don't want to give this product one star but it really doesn't do anything at all! i feel like it's gimmicky and it didn't do anything. i absolutely LOVE the brand origins but this wasn't my favorite product!
Shai B.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH
Feb. 17, 2017, 7:56 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I have never tried a mask primer before and probably never will. I didn't see much of a point to this product, but thought I would try it. It didn't do much of anything. After trying it with different masks, I didn't see any added effect to using this.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?