Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Juliana O.
Juliana O.

I feel like this product is very gimmicky. I didn't notice any difference when using it, it just adds an extra step and wastes time.
Angeles P.
Angeles P.
Caracas

parece bueno, vamos a probarlo! Sera interesante, no lo he usado pero se ve muy bueno, no lo sé, me gusta, tengo buenas espectativas
Maii A.
Maii A.
Brentwood

It didn't work well for my skin
Im super oily.
This product works well with dry skin or normal .
Give it try everyone is different:)
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA

I can't see any difference using this than when I'm not using this. I love origins but it feels like this is just a gimmick product.
Joel B.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY

I use this as a toner before applying my regular skincare, I don't feel like it helped my masks anymore. Does help brighten the skin
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

I really actually liked this stuff, wasn't so sure of a primer before a mask but I definitely noticed a difference after using this.
Karla G.
Karla G.

Is recommended this products for the efects and the flaves this product are great !!! Influester moré buy this products is very great
Malory L.
Malory L.

This product gives an added boost of moisture to your masks and skin! I have dry skin issues and this completely helped to hydrate.
Freya G.
Freya G.

Great product. Feels amazing on my skin and works really well. The only thing is that it has a strong odor that can bother my nose.
Refrescante suave para á pele do jeito que eu gosto , ajuda na duração da maquiagem .. usei este produto mais de uma vez e adorei .
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now