Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Klaudia M.
Klaudia M.
Modesto, CA

This is the most unnecessary product i have ever seen. No your skin doesn't need a primer to get the benefits from a mask...
Viri B.
Viri B.

Good product. Not the best but its pretty good for the most part. Not good for oily skin. I thought it would be much better.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Newbury Park, CA

Great product to use before using any mask - sheet or cream. Also a nice refresher on a hot day or if your skin is very dry.
Britney W.
Britney W.
Porter, Tx

This primer is awesome . I hate when I run out of it so I guess that's why I always manage to keep to bottles at all times .
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ

One of the best products I've used on my face.I swear I try tons of thing.But this makes my face feel like 100 times better.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen, WA

This stuff works great! I use it every other day and have never had an issue with my skin breaking out or it smelling weird.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

This product is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel! My hubby bought this for me a few months ago and I love him!
Ytwanetta
Ytwanetta

Good for the skin tone and great skin repair, really good for the skin and getting all of the blood clots out of your skin.
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA

A little pricey for me but I love the smell and what it does to my skin. It works really good and gives me a flawless face.
P C.
P C.

Used the mask primer and it really works! You can see the results starting its first use. I paired it with the origins mask
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now