BY ORIGINS #79 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
It really primes our face prior to applying the mask! I found that when this was used I didnt need so much mask product because it smoothed out easier. I was surprised at how well this worked and how little you need ....well worth the money!
Gemma T.
Gemma T.
Irvine, CA
I love this product I was a huge Origins Fan in High School ad recently was reintroduced to the brand I have to say they did not disappoint I LOVE all the new product this one in particular made my skin feel like I was back in High School .
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
It works great! You feel it stick to your skin instantly. But do you really need a mask primer? I feel like it's just adding more stuff to your skin that you really don't need! I honestly don't use this anymore because I just feel that my masks work the same without it!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Not my favorite. It didn't soak into my skin like oils usually do, and it left my face feeling wet. I've only used this once but I felt very disappointed. I feel like the price should be lowered because of the quality of this product.
Emma S.
Emma S.
This is awesome I would also put this on my face for such a natural glow this is an amazing product that reached my expectations so effective it rly catches the eye all my friends asked me abt this product n I recommended them it ❤
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL
One of the best products i have ever tried. I have bought this product several times and every time my skin looks and feels better. This is definitely worth it for the price i recommend it to anyone with dry to normal to combo skin.
Alisha V.
Alisha V.
Richmond
I loved it! Though I do prefer the smash box priming water, this is a close second. It was incredibly effective at keeping my foundation looking fresh, and my skin feeling hydrated all day. I'd happily recommend this anyone, especially those with dry/combination type skin.
Corah W.
Corah W.
Lakewood, OH
I use this before i do any of my face masks, and while i'm not 100% sure that it does what it says, whenever i don't use it i see a slight difference in how well my skin looked afterwards. So i think that it is working but i feel like if i didn't have it i wouldn't mind.
MyLifeAsJanet ..
MyLifeAsJanet ..
Providence
I like to grab for this if I can't get to my Mario badesicu, i got a sample of this product at an event and fell in love, really locks in my makeup and doesn't have a strong perfume smell to it at all deft need to get a bigger one
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
Meh ......this didn't do anything for me I would suggest just spraying rose water on your face instead of this and the Mario bedescu kind is half the price and doesn't more for my skin it also broke me out every time I used it
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?