Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
alexis v.
alexis v.
Coraopolis, PA

I really enjoyed this product. It made my skin feel fresh.. I like it cause it was a primer also!
Kim J.
Kim J.

It didn't make a difference for me and didn't seem to increase the performance of my mask for me.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Lancaster, CA

Maybe a little bit of moisture. immediately upon trying the sample, I would never buy this. Sorry
Katrina M.
Katrina M.

I got this with a mask sample. It's cool but I'm not really sure it makes any difference at all.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Port Orange, FL

Works great to prep your face for any of their masks - allows to work better and very refreshing
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL

One of the best things I ever used works like magic I love it and ik I won't used no other brand
Alondra F.
Alondra F.
Edinburg, TX

I loved this product!! Definitely recommend it to everybody especially if you love organic stuff
Paulette P.
Paulette P.

Me encanta completamente. A mi gusto es bastante agradable su consistencia. Me funciona muy bien
Donnis C.
Donnis C.
Greenwood, SC

Love the smell and works great

Makes your makeup look great too.

Works for any kind of skin too
Gena L.
Gena L.
Muskogee, OK

Product was okay. It never ready cleared my dark spots like I wanted. But it did lighten a bit.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now