BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
I like origins products but this product was a bit harsh for my sensitive skin. I have a friend who loved this product and had great results.
Amanda S.
Barstow, CA
Used a few times its okay . Don't use on a daily but when i did my face did feel and looked better . Not a big fan of the scent but thats me.
Vanessa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products I've used so far!!! I love the way it my skin feels so smooth! Would seriously recommend this to everyone!!
Samantha R.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product, really great results. Leaves your face smooth and looking very hydrated and refreshing! Best ever! Hands down!
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
GREAT mask primer!!!! LOVE Origins and their product! Would indeed recommend! ;] Great for getting your skin ready, especially in the heat!
Navil S.
Corp Christi, TX
This product doesn't make a significant difference in the overall performance of other masks but it does leave my skin feeling really soft.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love origins products. This mask serum is no exception. Nothing like a primer to help advance the way a mask works and it's effectiveness.
Shay C.
Kissimmee, FL
This works greats and super amazing it helps a lot before applying on make up I realized that things become more smoothly to set and apply
Samantha U.
Made my face mask go on so easily and made my skin even softer after it was off. Perfect for sensitive skin, it didn't bother mine at all.
Lura K.
Origins products have always been amazing. This mask primer does not disappoint! I love the way it preps skin and gives it a tight feeling.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.