BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I'm a little tough on beauty products, so while I love the Origins brand, this primer did nothing for my skin. The primer sat funny on my skin: it pilled up and felt really dimethicone-y. It's best to go to a department store or Sephora where you can sample the product first before you commit to a full bottle. Just because it didn't work for my skin, doesn't mean it can't work for you.
Jehnny P.
Jehnny P.
Burleson , TX
I have this product but the truth is... I love it! Also I don't think is a pricey product, pair perfectly with clay mask. Help considerably in hydrating the dry skin. Its a gentle spray on the face with a nice smell. Personal experience Origins nailed it.
canisia m.
canisia m.
First off I love face masks .. they're especially fun for like a night in with friends and stuff and they're fun and cute. The packaging is nice and simple too The product isn't tooo pricey either and it's worth it because it's not harsh on the skin or anything. 👌
Cora O.
Cora O.
Conyers
I bought this on a whim. I'm still not sure what it's supposed to do- I've read what it's supposed to do, yes, but it hasn't improved or decreased the quality of my skin. I wouldn't buy this again, but it gives me that nice little "spa treatment" feeling.
Yahira T.
Yahira T.
I bought this thinking it would perhaps help masks sink in better or open pores. Please don't waste you money on this, just take a shower and let the steam open up your pores and then apply your masks cause this doesn't do anything. Don't waist your  money.
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
I love how it makes me mask come off easy. Super easy to use all you do is spray, pat, and apply mask. I definitely see my mask working more when I use it! It's only 32 dollars and last a very long time! The packaging is so cute and I love how it's texture on the outside! Definitely would rebuy
claire p.
claire p.
Nashville
this is a great product ! i use it before all my face masks and it leaves it for a smooth removal and very soft face! love it ! it's very gentle and light on the skin. i completely recommend this to others for a more deep and moisturized mask.
Lyne A.
Lyne A.
Jacksonville, FL
Cant use mask without this bad boy! I got mine at sephora! The result that your gonna get is times 2 whenever you use this primer with your mask! Super gentle on the skin and super recommended! Give it a try specially if your a mask junkie!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
It really primes our face prior to applying the mask! I found that when this was used I didnt need so much mask product because it smoothed out easier. I was surprised at how well this worked and how little you need ....well worth the money!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Flushing, MI
I am not 100% sure that I better results with my masks after using this but I feel like it does make a difference. It tends to soften the skin and prep it for a mask. I usually apply 4-5 spritzs and then gently pat before applying my mask.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.