BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "feels pretty good against my face. i like that it adds hydration to my face before i mask because i dont like putting face masks on not moist skin." in 325 reviews
Yesenia S.
The mist is light and refreshing, and it definitely makes a difference as to how my facial mask goes on, especially when my skin is drier than usual.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Seen this on youtube and thought how cool so I bought it wow it was awesome it primes the skin so that your skin gets all the mask such a great idea
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I really don't think this product is absolutely necessary. It makes my face feel nice, but I'm not convinced that it makes masks absorb any better.
Jessica H.
...there is a primer for everything. Honestly, I don't use primers for eyes, lips, etc. I thought this was a little "out there" as well. It's not. I love it! My masks go on like velvet. It also aids in smooth, mess free removal. I really enjoy this produtct. I will be purchasing the full size. I got the sample as a points purchase set.
Secilia R.
Milwaukee, WI
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
I tried this primer before the origins drink up mask, I don't see the difference with or without it. so i would say save your money and skip it.
Tasnia B.
Bronx, NY
I use this primer by origins and it's great. I basically use their night cream which is super good. Feels very light on skin and super hydrating
Kaitlyn R.
Channelview, TX
I loves this product after using it for about a week it worked wonders and I could actually tell a difference in the way my skin looked and felt!
Morgan W.
Longmont
This product helped tighten and lift the slim on my face. It really helped near my eyes to bring them out all in all I would suggest this product
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City
Absolutely am in love with this primer. It leaves my face feeling perfectly hydrated and ready to take on anything. The smell ain't to bad either
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.