Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Orlando, FL

I use this every night before bed and every morning after I wake up. It definitely hydrates my face.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Bronx, NY

Great skin primer for masks. This alone makes my skin feel hydrated and ready for mask application.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I think this primer is pretty good. a toner might work just as well. but it feels good on the skin.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Perfect for acne or just need a few good mask, this will take care of all your needs and fee goods!
Karlee H.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA

Pricey for the amount you get but insanely great product! Does everything it says it does and more!
Qurat S.
Qurat S.
Arlington Heights, IL

This is awesome and i loved it. will use it again and i recommend it to othets. love love love it.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM

The smell isn't the most amazing. It made my sensitive skin break out. It felt a bit ouly as well.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.
Manhattan, KS

Never tried it but seems great and I always wanted a primer to try out and yeah hope I get it free
Sue R.
Sue R.
Corbin, KY

Tried this product but seemed to have a lot of break outs after use. I probably won't buy it again
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Jackson Heights, NY

It feels really nice in the skin but I didn't really notice a difference while using this product.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now