Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Lynn H.
Lynn H.

Easy to apply the Orgins maskimizer skin-optimizing mask primer. Its a nice primer and does the job well. It fits on the skin.
Oziie B.
Oziie B.

I feel like this product didn't do too much for my skin. It felt smooth to apply but I didn't see many changes whilst using it
Ariana T.
Ariana T.

It's nice and gentle for my skin. It makes your skin feel refreshing I did notice somewhat of a difference but not right away.
nathaly t.
nathaly t.
Orlando, FL

I believe i received a sample of this in a beauty box and i can honestly say i really love it. makes my face feel extra clean.
Tierami B.
Tierami B.
North Las Vegas, NV

This product works very well with my skin the only thing is with using this it as much as i do it makes my face a little dry.
Mirian I.
Mirian I.
Bronx, NY

Really like this on my skin it leaves my skin soft and i would purchase this product again im really satisfy with this primer
Aneesah C.
Aneesah C.
High Point, NC

I love this product to prep and prime my skin for my facial mask. This product allows for your mask to spread and lay easier.
Jahaira M.
Jahaira M.
Bloomington, CA

I really love this product leaves the skin very soft when clean off and super light weight very recommended love this product
Klaudia M.
Klaudia M.
Modesto, CA

This is the most unnecessary product i have ever seen. No your skin doesn't need a primer to get the benefits from a mask...
Viri B.
Viri B.

Good product. Not the best but its pretty good for the most part. Not good for oily skin. I thought it would be much better.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now