BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
I tried this primer before the origins drink up mask, I don't see the difference with or without it. so i would say save your money and skip it.
Kindra S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got this product in a beauty subscription box. I lover the way it primes your skin to intensifies the mask and helps to make it more effective.
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Makes my skin glow literally! Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing and healthy. I even have super oily skin and it has seem to help tame I
ashley g.
I have this but I always forget I have I when it's time for a mask. I haven't seen anything amazing from it or anything that would help me mask.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
I really don't feel this added anything extra to my mask routine. It felt like spraying water on my face and didn't help the mask work better.
Dulce P.
Huntsville, TX
I didn't like this mask primer. I felt as if it didn't do anything to my face other. It does feel refreshing but I don't see the point in this.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have dry skin and your primer not doing the job 100% but this product, you will love it feels great and makes everything come together.
Sara P.
This primer leaves the skin excellent in the morning, does not even need makeup since it leaves luminous and moisturized skin I really love it
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI
Absolutely loved the way my skin felt after using this product! My skin felt clear and healthy, and I felt great applying my makeup afterwards
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
Origins maskimizer serium worked very well with firming the area I applied it to after about a month but losens back after 1 day of not using.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.