Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Mack H.
Mack H.
I absolutely love this product! it is so refreshing and it makes my skin so soft. This product is a great value for the amount of money spent. The packaging is very nice as well. All of my expectations for this product were met and beyond. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I mostly use this in the morning after i was my face, it perks ya up. Ive also used this before my masks and I must admit it does make my face feel refreshed before my masks, but other than that I dont really see a difference. Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Atlanta, GA
I have no idea what this product actually does. It claims to maximize the effects of any mask you use with it, but I have seen absolutely zero difference with or without it. I received this as a gift and would never purchase. This seems really gimmicky and not necessarily like Origins' other products, which are pretty solid. Two stars because it felt nice and didn't break me out. Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Zafirah R.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Okay, I have put on Origin masks with and without this mask primer. I give it three stars mainly because of the scent and longevity of the product. I have the 3.2 oz bottle and I am still going strong. The packaging is well made and you are able to get the very ends of the product considering that it is in a spray bottle. But I am not sure if the product actually makes the mask more effective. If anything, my skin just feels more hydrated :)
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I'm a little tough on beauty products, so while I love the Origins brand, this primer did nothing for my skin. The primer sat funny on my skin: it pilled up and felt really dimethicone-y. It's best to go to a department store or Sephora where you can sample the product first before you commit to a full bottle. Just because it didn't work for my skin, doesn't mean it can't work for you.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
I actually really enjoy this product , it lasts pretty long so I'm still on my first bottle but it's filled with a ton of yummy stuff like green tea and a marine algae complex ! Sometimes I use this to set my skincare at night for a extra boost and I'll use it prime before foundation as well but amazing before masks!!
canisia m.
canisia m.
First off I love face masks .. they're especially fun for like a night in with friends and stuff and they're fun and cute. The packaging is nice and simple too The product isn't tooo pricey either and it's worth it because it's not harsh on the skin or anything. 👌
Yahira T.
Yahira T.
I bought this thinking it would perhaps help masks sink in better or open pores. Please don't waste you money on this, just take a shower and let the steam open up your pores and then apply your masks cause this doesn't do anything. Don't waist your  money.
claire p.
claire p.
Nashville
this is a great product ! i use it before all my face masks and it leaves it for a smooth removal and very soft face! love it ! it's very gentle and light on the skin. i completely recommend this to others for a more deep and moisturized mask.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
It really primes our face prior to applying the mask! I found that when this was used I didnt need so much mask product because it smoothed out easier. I was surprised at how well this worked and how little you need ....well worth the money!
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?