Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#54 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (20)
Zafirah R.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
June 25, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Okay, I have put on Origin masks with and without this mask primer. I give it three stars mainly because of the scent and longevity of the product. I have the 3.2 oz bottle and I am still going strong. The packaging is well made and you are able to get the very ends of the product considering that it is in a spray bottle. But I am not sure if the product actually makes the mask more effective. If anything, my skin just feels more hydrated :)
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
March 4, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I actually really enjoy this product , it lasts pretty long so I'm still on my first bottle but it's filled with a ton of yummy stuff like green tea and a marine algae complex ! Sometimes I use this to set my skincare at night for a extra boost and I'll use it prime before foundation as well but amazing before masks!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
April 20, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I'm a little tough on beauty products, so while I love the Origins brand, this primer did nothing for my skin. The primer sat funny on my skin: it pilled up and felt really dimethicone-y. It's best to go to a department store or Sephora where you can sample the product first before you commit to a full bottle. Just because it didn't work for my skin, doesn't mean it can't work for you.
canisia m.
canisia m.
April 27, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
First off I love face masks .. they're especially fun for like a night in with friends and stuff and they're fun and cute. The packaging is nice and simple too The product isn't tooo pricey either and it's worth it because it's not harsh on the skin or anything. 👌
Yahira T.
Yahira T.
March 20, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I bought this thinking it would perhaps help masks sink in better or open pores. Please don't waste you money on this, just take a shower and let the steam open up your pores and then apply your masks cause this doesn't do anything. Don't waist your  money.
claire p.
claire p.
Nashville
May 21, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
this is a great product ! i use it before all my face masks and it leaves it for a smooth removal and very soft face! love it ! it's very gentle and light on the skin. i completely recommend this to others for a more deep and moisturized mask.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
June 8, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
It really primes our face prior to applying the mask! I found that when this was used I didnt need so much mask product because it smoothed out easier. I was surprised at how well this worked and how little you need ....well worth the money!
Gemma T.
Gemma T.
Irvine, CA
June 15, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
I love this product I was a huge Origins Fan in High School ad recently was reintroduced to the brand I have to say they did not disappoint I LOVE all the new product this one in particular made my skin feel like I was back in High School .
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
June 8, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
Not my favorite. It didn't soak into my skin like oils usually do, and it left my face feeling wet. I've only used this once but I felt very disappointed. I feel like the price should be lowered because of the quality of this product.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL
April 24, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz
One of the best products i have ever tried. I have bought this product several times and every time my skin looks and feels better. This is definitely worth it for the price i recommend it to anyone with dry to normal to combo skin.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?