Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Marisel V.
Marisel V.

I have used this as primer for under my foundation. My makeup does go on smoothr. But I have noticed it gets my t zone a little oily.
Umika M.
Umika M.

I just got a small sample and used it for the first time. very light weight. I'm adding it to my skin care routine before all my masks
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Mansfield, MA

This product makes me feel so luxurious. i notice a slight difference when i use it, but i definitely notice an increase in hydration.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Orland Park, IL

Surprisingly did prepare my skin before a mask that made my skin look better after using the mask. Very effective but a little pricey.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Anaheim, CA

I love this primer because it leaves your skin very soft. This product hydrates your skin by improving the moisture retention ability.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL

Got a sample in my sephora play box and FELL IN LOVE! i put it on before i put a mask on and the difference it has made is noticeable!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Was great but a little oily for me.
Personally would not purchase again. However it is a great product if you enjoy the dewy look! :)
Leigh S.
Leigh S.

Excellent hydration to spread the mask onto the face. Really tones and smooths skin helping your mask treatment to absorb in farther.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.

I tried this twice before and I remember being pleasantly surprised at my skin looking so smooth, unlike most masks that make it dry.
Taylor Kate E.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC

I received this as a sample with the origins charcoal mask I normally use, it is a nice concept, but I honestly noticed no difference
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now