BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Heidi S.
Newllano, LA
I received a sample of this with an online order. I used it with the Origins Drink Up Overnight mask. I sprayed Maskimizer on then applied the mask. The next morning my skin felt refreshed and plumped. I've used the mask without the spray since and it seems that the spray actually did enhance the mask.  Would purchase a full size soon.
Sylvia N.
This is a pre-mask primer that is supposed to help the effectiveness of your masks. Meh. It is an unnecessary, forgettable step. You're better off using a toner, because at least then you know your product has a real purpose.

Would not recommend anyone spending money on this.
Mack H.
I absolutely love this product! it is so refreshing and it makes my skin so soft. This product is a great value for the amount of money spent. The packaging is very nice as well. All of my expectations for this product were met and beyond. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Tanaya P.
I got this as sample. I don't think it does anything and doesn't need to be in my skincare routine. It does not cause any problem to my skin so that's not too bad however I would not go out to buy this.
jessica C.
Interlochen, MI
i thought this was a neutral product. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me and i liked what it did for her. it did meet my expectations to a point half and half effective.disapointing i wish it had worked as well for me as her. there is room for improvement however it is still anamazing prduct i am still using it
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
It works great! You feel it stick to your skin instantly. But do you really need a mask primer? I feel like it's just adding more stuff to your skin that you really don't need! I honestly don't use this anymore because I just feel that my masks work the same without it!
Brianna G.
This product is good for obviously before you out your facemask on bit i dont see it to be necessary a face mask is meant to help your skin but what a primer does is block toxins from clogging your pores which does not help your skin after the face mask
Diana L.
Bradenton
This mask primer makes my face and skin feel so good. it makes me want to put it on every day and night I have noticed that thir is a big amount of difference from when I didn't use ths product. its a must try for every girl to try.
Alisha V.
Richmond
I loved it! Though I do prefer the smash box priming water, this is a close second. It was incredibly effective at keeping my foundation looking fresh, and my skin feeling hydrated all day. I'd happily recommend this anyone, especially those with dry/combination type skin.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Okay, I have put on Origin masks with and without this mask primer. I give it three stars mainly because of the scent and longevity of the product. I have the 3.2 oz bottle and I am still going strong. The packaging is well made and you are able to get the very ends of the product considering that it is in a spray bottle. But I am not sure if the product actually makes the mask more effective. If anything, my skin just feels more hydrated :)
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.