Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Ebony S.
Ebony S.

I love this i still have a little left in my bottle ! This product is awesome it leaves my face feeling smooth afterwards as well.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.

I use this primer for almost everything and I love it. My face is dry and with this primer I can wear my make up with no problem.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ

I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box. I used it a couples time but didn't see a difference when applying my masks.
anna c.
anna c.
Kings Park, NY

So nice to put on before makeup to moisturize your skin. If I do this, I don't see any dry patches when I use liquid foundation.
Naidel M.
Naidel M.

Super aderiu na minha pele, pra mim deu super certo, aprovado, fixa bastante a make é sem duvidas um dos melhores q eu ja testei
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I think this is kind of gimmicky. I don't see any added miraculous results because of it. Honestly I don't think it's necessary.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

This helps soften your face but I saw no difference in the quality of the masks being applied. A bit confused by this product...
Arden B.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is definitely not a necessity, but it definitely does work to help maximize your mask' capabilities. Would not repurchase.
Maricarmen A.
Maricarmen A.

I love it, it feels super light, moisturizing and helps balance face fat.

Has a good price in terms of the quantity of product.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS

I used a sample of this and it's amazing, really need to buy a full size, I love masks and I can definitely tell the difference
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now