Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Shals S.
Shals S.

I use it almost every night and at morning my skin feel so fresh .I can't go without it...it's awesomr
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL

Don't know to rate this product yet as i just got this in my sephora play box. i am excited to use it.
Sophia p.
Sophia p.
Gilbert, AZ

Works great i always put it on under my make up. Makes my skin feel smooth. My make up looks flawlass
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
London, KY

I absolutely love this product!! It made my skin feels so amazing after using this in just a few days
Aizada A.
Aizada A.

It's not sooooo great, but I really like it. Not 5 star just because not necessary product I guess...
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Love this product. I see a difference in my skin I recommend this to family, friends, and followers.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Orlando, FL

I use this every night before bed and every morning after I wake up. It definitely hydrates my face.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, Mi

I have very oily skin and didn't find that this product did much to assist in minimizing as a primer
Erin B.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI

I didn't feel this added any benefit to my masks. A novelty item that I will not buy a full size of.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This product preps your face for a mask, and allows it to work better than it ordinarily would have.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now