BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica H.
...there is a primer for everything. Honestly, I don't use primers for eyes, lips, etc. I thought this was a little "out there" as well. It's not. I love it! My masks go on like velvet. It also aids in smooth, mess free removal. I really enjoy this produtct. I will be purchasing the full size. I got the sample as a points purchase set.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I really don't think this product is absolutely necessary. It makes my face feel nice, but I'm not convinced that it makes masks absorb any better.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Its one of the best skin optimizing mask primer. Gives the face very glowy and clean look. I love it. Will recommend to others. Its worth buying.
Tasnia B.
Bronx, NY
I use this primer by origins and it's great. I basically use their night cream which is super good. Feels very light on skin and super hydrating
Devyn S.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely am in love with this primer. It leaves my face feeling perfectly hydrated and ready to take on anything. The smell ain't to bad either
Tiffany T.
Milford, OH
The mask primer worked pretty well, but it wouldn't be one that I would continually invest in. Maybe as a gift for a friend, but not for my skin.
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Makes my skin glow literally! Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing and healthy. I even have super oily skin and it has seem to help tame I
Kaitlyn R.
Channelview, TX
I loves this product after using it for about a week it worked wonders and I could actually tell a difference in the way my skin looked and felt!
Morgan W.
Longmont
This product helped tighten and lift the slim on my face. It really helped near my eyes to bring them out all in all I would suggest this product
Alondra C.
Salinas, CA
Only used it about two times it was good my face felt smooth and fresh, clean I didn't love it but maybe because I only used it a couple of times
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.