Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Griselda L.
Griselda L.
Anaheim, CA

Its great for under your face masks. It makes everything go smoothly and lets you get the most benefits that your mask can provide
Rita V.
Rita V.

This is amazing! Leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple. Really holds up well too. Smells kinda nice. Pleasant but not horrible
zoe W.
zoe W.
Sugar Land, TX

It is nice mask primer and also helped in skin optimizing. put it on before a mask and it intensifies the magic done on your skin.
Noella L.
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC

This really works and I felt softer, younger looking and it smelled really nice. I like something that feels light and this is it.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Ripley, NY

Absolutely worth the extra step in your mask routine. It hydrates and preps to allow your mask to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Yaneli L.
Yaneli L.
Greenbelt, MD

This primer is basically all you've asked for . The best ! Does it job like it says and you don't have to worry about not working
Perla V.
Perla V.
Philadelphia, PA

This product helps me a lot, it makes my skin feel like new. It has helped me a lot. I love it so much. I could use this forever.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.

I love this i still have a little left in my bottle ! This product is awesome it leaves my face feeling smooth afterwards as well.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.

I use this primer for almost everything and I love it. My face is dry and with this primer I can wear my make up with no problem.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, Nj

I received this in my Sephora Play subscription box. I used it a couples time but didn't see a difference when applying my masks.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now