BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gina B.
Rosharon, TX
I haven't gotten a chance to try this product out, but the origins is a great product, i use there products daily or sometimes a couple days out of the week
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Very good product , I got a sample from store and ending buying a full sized item , well worth the price and very effective. I definitely will buy it again.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
Love love love this product. After my morning shower I apply this primer before I do my makeup. It's so light and doesn't make my face feel clogged or tight.
Rosariio C.
Love this mask primer leaves my skin flawless I being using it for a while now and I'm absolutely in love with it definitely one of my favorite skin product
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA
This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Stephanie B.
richmond, MI
I loved this primer it made my face feel so nice and fresh and made the makeup application flawless. I would really recommend it. I love anything Origins.
Morgan M.
Adrian
Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Great great great stuff!! I wasn't too sure at first but now I love it. I've heard different things about this product but it works different for everyone.
Lupita S.
Grandview
This optimizing primer is ok! I have really dry skin and after applying it I still felt like my skin was a lil dry! Packaging is nice! Really easy to use
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.