Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA

I used this recently with a facial mask set I received and it was a wonderful first step before masking! I will definitely be using again!
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Ali B.
Ali B.
Edmonton

After applying the primer my skin felt refreshed, however I didn't notice a huge difference in using it prior to mask application vs not.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Independence, MO

I received a sample of this through a subscription service and absolutely love it!
Smells good and really hydrated my extremely dry skin.
Lu M.
Lu M.

I was told that it is very good to prepare the skin, although it is not very easy to find. Their prices in Argentina are not accessible.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.

One of my favorite face product I have ever purchased. Leaves my skin super smooth. This product is great if you have dry to combo skin.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX

Great product, origins is the best brand for facial care, I loved this spray!! Works wonderful. Totally reccomend, would purchase again!
DiAnna S.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX

This primer went on smooth on my face, and i really liked how it lasted throughout the day, and made my skin shine, I would use it again
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mount Morris, MI

Origins is a phenomenal brand and this mask primer is fantastic. It works better than I could have ever imagined. I am truly impressed..
Kisha R.
Kisha R.

Primer for before makeup any makeup very gelly like but fresh love the way it smells as well very smoothing oh and soothing good product
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now