Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.

This really helps with the effectiveness of my masks! They feel so different when I use the before and I notice better results in my masks!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

Works good as far as I can tell but it may just be an unnessary step in the pamper process. I don't thing my masks work any better with it.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.

Made my face mask go on so easily and made my skin even softer after it was off. Perfect for sensitive skin, it didn't bother mine at all.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR

Love origins products. This mask serum is no exception. Nothing like a primer to help advance the way a mask works and it's effectiveness.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.

very good product
I really like, makes me very well prepared my skin, I highly recommend it, I served my me too, it's definitely a success
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.

Tbh When I'm too lazy to put like a moisturizer on I like to spray this before pat it on then foundation next. It works good not too thick
Shay C.
Shay C.
Kissimmee, FL

This works greats and super amazing it helps a lot before applying on make up I realized that things become more smoothly to set and apply
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Washington, DC

This is a very gimmicky product. You can optimize the effectiveness of masks by using any hydrating toner, no need for a specific product.
Mariana F.
Mariana F.

Applying this before a face mask is great! It helps you apply the face mask so much easier. It made it feel less cakey when the mask dried
Debb B.
Debb B.

This product I love it is a facial mask and this in three steps in addition includes a first.This product buy it on sephora or Ulta beauty
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!

Join Now