Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mimi M.
Flowery Branch, GA
The stuff is awesome ! I usually put some on and get in the bath ,then I'll wash it off while in the tub . Afterwards My skin feel refreshing and looks even better !
Lizzie N.
Gresham, OR
I love this face primer it leaves my foundation looking smooth and not cakey. It's not greasy and helps my make up set all day long without having to reapply often.
Dana R.
Made skin feel tighter and look brighter. I definitely recommend this product. Used before bed and before applying makeup. Left my skin mAtte and picture perfect
Michelle O.
This product is amazing!! So what it does it is a primer before you mask. It preps your skin and hydrates! It just makes the mask actually activate on your skin!
Hailee A.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love how well this product works with other masks to prime my skin! I can tell I'm getting better use of the mask. My skin felt much more hydrated and so soft!
me gusta se merece las cinco estrellas me encanta esta pagina y creo que lo único que faltaría es que allas mas oportunidades para la gente menos conosida volviendo al producto lo recomiendo
Fatima T.
Oxnard, CA
I love this, i spray it all over my face before I apply any kind of mask. This is so cool cause it helps face mask perform better. Once you try it you'll know why and thank me later lol.
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
I am an avid facial mask user, and was very excited when I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. Unfortunately, I noticed no difference when using this product. Although it lists lots of "good" ingredients, I'm not seeing the results it claims to provide. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a full-size of this product. However, I did like the sample of the moisturizing mask that came with it!
zaveaire c.
Awesome product ,def would recommend for anyone looking for a new product to try I have amazing experience trying this product . I didn't pay for the trial I did get but prices look resionable also .
Joselin V.
This is supposed to be used in conjunction with face masks (you spray a little of this all over your face prior to applying a mask) to optimize the effectiveness of the mask. I definitely think this is worth the money, because I had no issues applying the charcoal mask after using this spray. Plus, the spray is so fine it really feels like a mist and is super refreshing on the skin, very hydrating.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.