Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

I really actually liked this stuff, wasn't so sure of a primer before a mask but I definitely noticed a difference after using this.
Karla G.
Karla G.

Is recommended this products for the efects and the flaves this product are great !!! Influester moré buy this products is very great
Malory L.
Malory L.

This product gives an added boost of moisture to your masks and skin! I have dry skin issues and this completely helped to hydrate.
Freya G.
Freya G.

Great product. Feels amazing on my skin and works really well. The only thing is that it has a strong odor that can bother my nose.
Refrescante suave para á pele do jeito que eu gosto , ajuda na duração da maquiagem .. usei este produto mais de uma vez e adorei .
Mariana B.
Mariana B.
Duluth, GA

This product isn't necessarily and I e seen other reviews as well that this product doesn't make any sense it's like a "pre-primer"
Edras S.
Edras S.

It works wonders for achieving optimal results each time you apply any mask. All you need is a small spritz and you are good to go!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Kyle, TX

Very satisfied with product! Left my skin hydrated. Was gentle on my skin don't recommend for oily skin types. Bought it at Sephora
Griselda L.
Griselda L.
Anaheim, CA

Its great for under your face masks. It makes everything go smoothly and lets you get the most benefits that your mask can provide
Rita V.
Rita V.

This is amazing! Leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple. Really holds up well too. Smells kinda nice. Pleasant but not horrible
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.

Join Now