BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katlyn R.
I love how it makes me mask come off easy. Super easy to use all you do is spray, pat, and apply mask. I definitely see my mask working more when I use it! It's only 32 dollars and last a very long time! The packaging is so cute and I love how it's texture on the outside! Definitely would rebuy
Geri Liz L.
ORIGINS- Maskimizer priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. I'm dry so if I can prepare my skin before doing a face mask it's always a plus! I like it, will I buy it again maybe not. It's not something i couldn't live without out honestly! I feel it's more a pampering product!
Hillary Y.
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS. I use a bunch of Origins masks (Original Skin, Charcoal, the green bottle whose name is escaping me right now..) and the Maskimizer noticeable makes the mask work harder. For example, the Original Skin mask helps "reset" my face (get rid of dead skin, bumps, any dryness + oil). I always thought it worked well, but when I combined it with the maskimizer, my face was smooth and bright like after a facial. Incredible!!
Maria G.
California City, CA
Its sooo good... this help so much for your face.. I recommend it to you, Take masking to the max! Priming mist with Marine Algae Complex helps hydrate, soften and optimize skin's condition so it's fully prepped to enhance your mask experience. Just a quick spritz gets skin primed. Ready to reach its most flawless potential.
Cilver C.
Parker, CO
I'm giving this product 2 stars simply because I don't really see a difference in masking with/without the primer. I was actually using it for more of a spray toner because I just felt like it wasn't doing anything different than me washing/toning myself. It adds a nice bit of hydration, but the mister is really spurty and I really just don't understand how/why this product works.
karissa H.
Works so well and leaves your skin soft and glowing. It's not my absolute favorite..but it does work very well and I like that's it's all a Natural. I also found a little bit of this product goes a long way and I like that. Definitely would spend the money again.
Elizabeth M.
Omaha
This mask primer was amazing!! I received a sample size from Sephora, the sample size lasted me 5 uses. I was so fascinated by how well this produced worked with me that I purchased the full size. This mask has a nozzle that evenly sprays the product onto your face. The primer has a cooling effect on the skin that leaves skin feeling fresh and hydrated for any mask.
Martha W.
I got this in a Origins Mask Trio and I noticed that it was hard to spray on my face because it pretty much shot out and got in my eyes even when I closed them. I also did not really notice a difference using this and not using this with the Origins face masks
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This primer is easy to apply on your skin prior to using your mask, whether it be a sheet or a paste. I spray it 2-3 times and I use both kinds of masks. I never used to use primers, but when I started applying the Origins Maskimizer Mask Primer, I noticed my skin has softened, even more so than when I didn't use the primer. It's refreshing and soothes the skin.
April S.
Sacramento, CA
It felt a bit grimey and oily on my face. I didn't like the way it felt when I put it on. It did not feel gentle on my face. It went on smooth but felt a bit thick on my face as well.I purchased online and decided to give it a try due to the good price it was.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.