BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Dallas, TX
I like this skin optimizing mask primer works really well on my skin so fresh and clean
Alma P.
Alma P.
I use this before I put my face mask to make empower the mask and it gives good results
Erica P.
Erica P.
Wahiawa, HI
Love the way this makes my face feel after I use it. My fave feels so fresh and clean.
M D.
M D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Pretty good product. a little pricey for the amount you get but it works pretty well!!
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
This really helped my mask penetrate my skin and also made it easier to remove as well
madalynn r.
madalynn r.
This is a really good product for an everyday yse i love it i have bottles snd bottles
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA
This product makes my skin feel really nice. Would definitely recommend and repurchase
Marjie R.
Marjie R.
Great mask, feels great. Minimizes pores. I have oily skin and it worked great for me.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Feels like it opens up my pores to receive my next treatment! Use it before my masks.
Katelynn Q.
Katelynn Q.
Bridgeton, MO
I love this product. It works great under any mask I have used. It's very refreshing.
Katrina S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.