BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Gina B.
Rosharon, TX
I haven't gotten a chance to try this product out, but the origins is a great product, i use there products daily or sometimes a couple days out of the week
Elsa A.
Victorville
Love useing this before my mask skin feels nicer and smoother use it with all my mask origins, glamglow and my clinique charcoal clay mask + scrub. Love it.
Lori A.
Mesa, AZ
This product is nice to help prime the skin before using masks. The only thing is it's just another step before using another product so it takes more time.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Love love love this product. After my morning shower I apply this primer before I do my makeup. It's so light and doesn't make my face feel clogged or tight.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Very good product , I got a sample from store and ending buying a full sized item , well worth the price and very effective. I definitely will buy it again.
Rosariio C.
Love this mask primer leaves my skin flawless I being using it for a while now and I'm absolutely in love with it definitely one of my favorite skin product
Andrea F.
I feel that after applying this product clay masks are easier to remove and it hydrates my skin a bit more. But it is not a product that I would repurchase..
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I don't really see the point of this product. Using it made my face tingle but other than that I didn't see any other difference in using my normal masks.
Morgan M.
Adrian
Love love love this!!!! I just wish there was a tutorial with it. I had to google how to use it, but it has been one of my favorite products from Origins.
Alyssa P.
Fresno, CA
This is a nice easy way to make your pores smaller and you're skin looking nice and fresh I will continue to buy this product ans I recommend it to others.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.