Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by karina u.Origins Maskimizer(TM) Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 3.2 oz uploaded by Christine S.See all 21 photos

BY ORIGINS #78 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mas...I honestly saw no difference i... 2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually h...I honestly saw no difference u... 2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-m...Be the first to answer!
Photos (21)
Buy on Sephora
Alma P.
Alma P.
I use this before I put my face mask to make empower the mask and it gives good results
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Dallas, TX
I like this skin optimizing mask primer works really well on my skin so fresh and clean
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
This really helped my mask penetrate my skin and also made it easier to remove as well
Erica P.
Erica P.
Wahiawa, HI
Love the way this makes my face feel after I use it. My fave feels so fresh and clean.
M D.
M D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Pretty good product. a little pricey for the amount you get but it works pretty well!!
madalynn r.
madalynn r.
This is a really good product for an everyday yse i love it i have bottles snd bottles
Marjie R.
Marjie R.
Great mask, feels great. Minimizes pores. I have oily skin and it worked great for me.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA
This product makes my skin feel really nice. Would definitely recommend and repurchase
Katelynn Q.
Katelynn Q.
Bridgeton, MO
I love this product. It works great under any mask I have used. It's very refreshing.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Feels like it opens up my pores to receive my next treatment! Use it before my masks.
Katrina S.
Kayla B.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Campbellsville, KY
Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?