Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Amalinalli C.
Amalinalli C.

Is a great and amazing product to use in a daily basis. Your skin can breathe all day long no greasy feeling.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I really love this product it really makes my face hydrates and soft and i woul highly recommend this product
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Awesome product!!! It was a gift from my mother in law, and since she gave it to me I just can stop using it.
Anisa S.
Anisa S.
Melbourne Victoria

One of my favourite mask primers everrrr it's soft asss and easy to apply don't think I'll need a replacement
Christina R.
Christina R.

Love this mask primer! Totally amazing. Used several other brand but I have to say this is my pick hands down
Chris A.
Chris A.
Torrance, CA

Omg I absolutely love everything about this product I use it often and only have great things to say about it
Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
México

It's a good producte, that i use most of the time...I recommend enough,The brand also has very good products
Ava-Joy B.
Ava-Joy B.
Olive Branch, MS

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's one of my new must haves. I couldn't stop buying it. Very good for all skin types!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Portland, OR

This mask primer works like magic! Ever since I used it the first time, there is nothing else I want to use!
Maggi S.
Maggi S.

It is very good I have found that using it has made my face mask work a lot better and it is very refreshing
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now