BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Savvy W.
Savvy W.
This primer is great before sleep and make up wear .this product leaves skin soft nd shiny
amy s.
amy s.
I really love using this before my mask. I feel like it really helps the mask do it's job.
Rebecca  S.
Rebecca S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This is the coolest concept ever. A primer for my skin before putting on a mask, who knew?
Sabri G.
Sabri G.
Oh i really love this primer, it's very escencial for the use of the day! i really loveee
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
East Bridgewater, MA
His not only smells amazing but feels amazing on my face I totally recommend this product
Gul S.
Gul S.
Probably one of the best mask primer I have ever used leaves my skin very soft and shiny
Kendra s.
Kendra s.
Tacoma, WA
I love this! It is so worth the money. Goes on before mask and moisturizes like a charm!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Leaves face soft feeling and minimal touch up needed with makeup when using this product
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Velvety smooth on my skin. Didn't need to a lot of product. Kept my skin nicely hydrated
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Dallas, TX
I like this skin optimizing mask primer works really well on my skin so fresh and clean
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.