Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Kisha R.
Kisha R.

Primer for before makeup any makeup very gelly like but fresh love the way it smells as well very smoothing oh and soothing good product
Abi S.
Abi S.

This is amazing I love all origins product pricey but it it very worth it I would highly recommend this to a friend or member of family.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Kokomo, IN

This made my skin look fresher and brighter. I felt like my makeup lasted longer. I did feel like my face broke out more when I used it
Pia M.
Pia M.

Makes face feel so clean and fresh, and allows masks to go deep into the pores. It makes my mask work 5x better. No hyperbole.

Love it.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Palatka , Fl

I love this product. I would by this over and over again. It absorbs easily into the skin and with invigorating and refreshing feeling.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

This does absolutely nothing and actually prevents charcoal masks from setting. It is an oily film that sits on the skin and feels odd.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton

Loved this item glides on super smoothly and it helped my makeup look flawless held up well throughout the day even with my oily skin!
it was very good, my skin face started to feel diferent about a week later. it is a very good product and i felt very happy with this.
Leah W.
Leah W.

This really helps my skin when I use a mask. I find a little bit of this and a little bit of a mask leave my skin so soft and glowing.
Yani G.
Yani G.

This primer is amazing! I try to use it at least twice a week, if possible. The packaging is great, and it gives my skin a great boost.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now