BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Destiny S.
Doesn't feel bad after and leaves my skin feeling great. I feel refreshed afterwards and I'm ready to sleep or take on the day
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is definitely not a necessity, but it definitely does work to help maximize your mask' capabilities. Would not repurchase.
Teresa R.
Sylmar, CA
I used this for 3 weeks and i seen a huge difference my face became smoother and my face became clear from a couple dark spots
Ariana T.
It's nice and gentle for my skin. It makes your skin feel refreshing I did notice somewhat of a difference but not right away.
Tiffany E.
Chicago
I really like this mask primer it feels amazing and smell AMAZING it does help mask go in better I got it as a gift and love it
Britney W.
Porter, Tx
This primer is awesome . I hate when I run out of it so I guess that's why I always manage to keep to bottles at all times .
Viri B.
Good product. Not the best but its pretty good for the most part. Not good for oily skin. I thought it would be much better.
Klaudia M.
Modesto, CA
This is the most unnecessary product i have ever seen. No your skin doesn't need a primer to get the benefits from a mask...
Tierami B.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product works very well with my skin the only thing is with using this it as much as i do it makes my face a little dry.
Mirian I.
Bronx, NY
Really like this on my skin it leaves my skin soft and i would purchase this product again im really satisfy with this primer
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Kayla B.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.