BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
It does for help prime your mask. I even tried it with a different brand and it still worked
Laci C.
Laci C.
South Bend, IN
One of my favorite primers! If you are not using a primer, I highly suggest trying this one!
Isabella I.
Isabella I.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't have a bad smell
Leaves face smooth
Small enough for trips
Easy to get out of bottle
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
Origins Mask is a nice consistency and scent! Though higher priced, it is excellent quality.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Works really well with my skin I have only used this a few times but so far it it feel good
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
This product sounds really amazing! I have difficult skin, but I would definitely try this!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Camarillo, CA
Love the way it feels in the face, leaves the skin feeling amazing. I use it 3 times a week
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Dallas, PA
I live and die by this stuff. Makes my skin look amazing and keeps my makeup looking fresh.
Rashi D.
Rashi D.
Plano, TX
It is nice mask primer and also helped in skin optimizing . nice primer to be used everday.
son muy buenos me gusta mucho es de una buena marca me gusta como es y dura mucho tiempo .

Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.