Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Mariana F.
Mariana F.

Applying this before a face mask is great! It helps you apply the face mask so much easier. It made it feel less cakey when the mask dried
Debb B.
Debb B.

This product I love it is a facial mask and this in three steps in addition includes a first.This product buy it on sephora or Ulta beauty
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA

I used this recently with a facial mask set I received and it was a wonderful first step before masking! I will definitely be using again!
This is a priming mist. Make sure that skin is clean before spraying. After apply whatever mask. Leaves skin glowing :) and feels so soft
Ali B.
Ali B.
Edmonton

After applying the primer my skin felt refreshed, however I didn't notice a huge difference in using it prior to mask application vs not.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Independence, MO

I received a sample of this through a subscription service and absolutely love it!
Smells good and really hydrated my extremely dry skin.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.

One of my favorite face product I have ever purchased. Leaves my skin super smooth. This product is great if you have dry to combo skin.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX

Great product, origins is the best brand for facial care, I loved this spray!! Works wonderful. Totally reccomend, would purchase again!
DiAnna S.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX

This primer went on smooth on my face, and i really liked how it lasted throughout the day, and made my skin shine, I would use it again
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mount Morris, MI

Origins is a phenomenal brand and this mask primer is fantastic. It works better than I could have ever imagined. I am truly impressed..
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now