BY ORIGINS

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little s...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a f...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
I used this product with some of my mask ,I did not see any difference on my skin .
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
Used this in a sample play liked it was nice to prime the face before using a mask
Elizabeth Y.
Brunswick, GA
This is so refreshing and feels great after being used! Definitely recommend this!
Diana L.
I love origins! Their products smell amazing and leave my skin feeling wonderful!
Ashley D.
I unfortunately broke out because of this. So I don't use it but it smells great
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Really really recommend if you have dry skin, it is very soft and moisturizing!
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
I just love!!! This Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Mask Primer is awesome
Sherry T.
Wales , MA
Love this makes skin nice and soft feels great after not oily and smells nice
Barby V.
Herndon, VA
I feel like this product is slightly on the oily side, not a big fan of it.
Jaime B.
Sparta, NJ
Pretty good not one of my favorites but very reasonable price for high end.
Katrina S.
Algonquin, IL
Mary S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Kayla B.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.