Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#17 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (10)
Divena  K.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA

GREAT mask primer!!!! LOVE Origins and their product! Would indeed recommend! ;] Great for getting your skin ready, especially in the heat!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I got to sample this months ago and its an amazing primer quite pricey but its really worth the splurge i have semi oliy and it did the job
Obviously A.
Obviously A.
Lawton, OK

It is okay it tends to make my skin oily and feel wet which that is not very good lol. But it might just be my skin type it Doesn't work on
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.

This really helps with the effectiveness of my masks! They feel so different when I use the before and I notice better results in my masks!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

Works good as far as I can tell but it may just be an unnessary step in the pamper process. I don't thing my masks work any better with it.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR

Love origins products. This mask serum is no exception. Nothing like a primer to help advance the way a mask works and it's effectiveness.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.

very good product
I really like, makes me very well prepared my skin, I highly recommend it, I served my me too, it's definitely a success
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.

Tbh When I'm too lazy to put like a moisturizer on I like to spray this before pat it on then foundation next. It works good not too thick
Shay C.
Shay C.
Kissimmee, FL

This works greats and super amazing it helps a lot before applying on make up I realized that things become more smoothly to set and apply
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Washington, DC

This is a very gimmicky product. You can optimize the effectiveness of masks by using any hydrating toner, no need for a specific product.
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been curious about this product. Does anyone truly see a difference? I am a sucker for a good mask and would love to get 100% from the products! Thanks in advanced!
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Whycocomagh, NS

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?

Join Now