Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#38 in Serums
A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (15)
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX

Leaves my face with an awesome glow! My friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I seriously love this product !
Nina N.
Nina N.

Pricey. But worth it. Neutral scent. Did not use long term to see the long term effects.i bought it from Sephora.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE

I enjoyed using a sample that I received but honestly feel like it's an extra, unnecessary step. It was good tho!
Mileidi J.
Mileidi J.

Pricey item, works well can feel the effect of the mask better in shorter time. Better for people with dry skin.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Kailua, HI

I really loved how airy this primer was. Sometimes other products leave my face feeling sticky but not this one!
Khushbu P.
Khushbu P.

Such a good primer before putting makeup on. feels amazing and it really works. makes your makeup stay in place.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX

I like this (I received a sample from Sephora), but I don't think I'd purchase it. I don't see the point of it.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I really like using this organs maskimizer mask primer. I feel like it really helps soak the mask into my skin.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yuma, AZ

This is one of the absolute best primers i have used thus far. i love how it feels on my face and make it look.
Shareen S.
Shareen S.

Love using this product. Makes my skin feel so great and refreshing. I feel like it also makes my face brighter
Katrina S.

Rochester, NY

Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Does this primer work even for masks that are meant to soak up oil and dry out acne?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, Ma

Does anyone notice a difference while using this? I've only used it once and it was with their charcoal mask.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?

Join Now