BY ORIGINS #85 in Serums

A skin-optimizing pre-treatment for masking. Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer preps, primes, and optimizes skin for mask to follow. It improves spreadability and rinseability of masks while hydrating, soothing, and boosting skin's radiance immediately. Great for use with every type of mask except peel-off, it softens skin and boosts hydration levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've seen some things about these mask primers and I'm a little ske...2 Answers
  • Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a fac...2 Answers
  • How effective do you think this pre-mask treatmen...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Donnis C.
Donnis C.
Greenwood, SC
Love the smell and works great

Makes your makeup look great too.

Works for any kind of skin too
Gena L.
Gena L.
Muskogee, OK
Product was okay. It never ready cleared my dark spots like I wanted. But it did lighten a bit.
Alice C.
Alice C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am so confused on why I brought this bottle of fancy scented water. I can't even drink it smh
This product does wonders. It leaves the faces feeling every smooth with seconds of applying it
hema c.
hema c.
Bloomington, IL
I use this skin optimizing mask primer ones in a week, i like it
yes i did meet my expectations

Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
It was good I didn't see any difference I do recommend a little bit pricey first time buying it
Mary D.
Mary D.
Pricey but worth every penny. Does a great priming job and leaves a great feeling on the skin.
patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Amazing loved it received it in my sephora play box and can't wait to purchase a full size one
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
This Makes my masks 100 times better and easier to get off. I can't use a mask without this!!
Jessa G.
Jessa G.
I didn't notice this do anything different than if I were to just use the masks by themselves
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is this something that can actually help the process of doing a facemask?
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
is this something worth splurging for? i've had my eye on it but not sure if i should bite the bullet or if i really need it.